• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Gege is going to make Yuta use up all of his abilities just to make Sukuna look stronger.
Imagine this is how Yuta goes out.

Sukuna to Yuta: "I'm you, but better. ⬛ FUGA" then Sukuna reveals he gains CT's of people he eats through his stomach mouth, which he accesses by saying "Open", consequently turning Yuta into basically what Yuta turned Inumaki into, useless/not the best at his own thing, and thus killing him off in the most ironic way possible.

If something like that ever happens I'm immediately cutting ties and repping Hakari ong

Sukuna to Yuta: "I'm you, but better. ⬛ FUGA" then Sukuna reveals he gains CT's of people he eats through his stomach mouth, which he accesses by saying "Open", consequently turning Yuta into basically what Yuta turned Inumaki into, useless/not the best at his own thing, and thus killing him off in the most ironic way possible.

If something like that ever happens I'm immediately cutting ties and repping Hakari ong
I thought either Kashimo or Gojo was gonna make Sukuna use Fuga, but both let me down. Gege might make Sukuna use that on some leftovers, and it's gonna be sad 😞. I'm not even sure if Yuta comes back to fight Sukuna, especially since Kenjaku's situation is still not clear. Also, it's kinda odd that Yuta goes to kill Kenjaku as soon as Gojo dies, instead of going after him when Sukuna and Gojo were fighting. Their plans look like they're gonna retreat for now instead of fighting Sukuna. They wanted to reduce the damage as much as possible. Kusakabe even states Sukuna being alive is less dangerous than Kenjaku creating merger. So even if Yuta gonna fight Sukuna I think there will be a timeskip.

Well it's just my theory.

nah Hakari ain't safe either, I swear Sukuna is luckier

This has me dying for the past minute😭😭😭
Screenshot_20240111_000209_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240111_000422_X.jpg
I know this dude, they usually argue with the "fujoshi" side of the fandom and switched up today 💀

I thought either Kashimo or Gojo was gonna make Sukuna use Fuga, but both let me down. Gege might make Sukuna use that on some leftovers, and it's gonna be sad 😞. I'm not even sure if Yuta comes back to fight Sukuna, especially since Kenjaku's situation is still not clear. Also, it's kinda odd that Yuta goes to kill Kenjaku as soon as Gojo dies, instead of going after him when Sukuna and Gojo were fighting. Their plans look like they're gonna retreat for now instead of fighting Sukuna. They wanted to reduce the damage as much as possible. Kusakabe even states Sukuna being alive is less dangerous than Kenjaku creating merger. So even if Yuta gonna fight Sukuna I think there will be a timeskip.

Well it's just my theory.
I got cooked for even contemplating a timeskip on reddit lol.

Regardless, I feel like this is being cooked...

Don't wanna see Sukuna like this but I REALLY wanna see Yuji like this

One of the first three touted as having the potential to be comparable to Gojo yet only the other two have had shouts like those lately

Tbf Itadori is really powerful rn, he could even keep up with Maki and now has access to Blood Manipulation. He just has the same problem then Jogoat, he always face the wrong people in the wrong time

Does anyone has statement for Yuji survived Jogoat domain because he was strong or something. I remember someone here saying Gege said that somewhere.

To be fair, Toji's time w/the Zenins gave him a ton of info on Gojo's technique and is a physical beast w/hands for days. Plus, he was going after a teen Gojo that hadn't unlocked all of OP Hax of Limitless. Yuta's target is a +1000 year experienced sorcerer holding multiple techniques and God knows how many curses of varying power and capabilities.

His physicals come from CE reinforcement and theirs no reason for that to change when he switches bodies
CE Reinforcement and physical body both are different like we see with Yuji. I'm not gonna assume Sukuna True form is same as MEGUMI body which was weaker than Semi grade 1 Sorcerer level without CE. Also Narrative states True form as a Perfection unlike Meguna body.
How do you think Megukuna killed Gojo bruh
Megumi Body + CE Reinforcement ≠ Sukuna's Own Body + CE Reinforcements.

His dead body has enough power to compensate for 1F Power while Megumi without CE is not even around Semi grade 1 Sorcerer level. Mf Barely won agaisnt a finger Bearer.

CE Reinforcement and physical body both are different like we see with Yuji. I'm not gonna assume Sukuna True form is same as MEGUMI body which was weaker than Semi grade 1 Sorcerer level without CE. Also Narrative states True form as a Perfection unlike Meguna body.
Sukuna's true form is called perfection because it allows him to constantly perform chants, its never stated to be a massive boost to his physicals. Also iirc the boost from CE reinforcement is additive so even if his physicals are better it wouldnt change his stats that much

Sukuna's true form is called perfection because it allows him to constantly perform chants, its never stated to be a massive boost to his physicals. Also iirc the boost from CE reinforcement is additive so even if his physicals are better it wouldnt change his stats that much
It never stated to be only Perfection because it can chant things? Narrative specifies it's both physical and other things. Can you show me feats of Megumi body having Raw power to compensate on the level of Finger Bearer (not asking for his Shikigami compensation I need his physical body)

It’s kinda obvious that the only argument to say that Meguna physicals are weaker than True Form Sukuna is the Gojo fight.
Gojo and Sukuna were EQ in physical (chapter 224 & Chapter 225) before Domain battle began anyone who has read the fight can tell Gojo gained upper hand when Sukuna concentration tilted towards Adaptation. Evene we can see the same thing stated by Gojo that Sukuna was taking riskier Path.

Also why now you people started Gojo vs Sukuna debate when it's about true form Sukuna and Meguna body difference 😭. You all MFS needs to chill down and talk about what's in the plate.

Back