• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Literally the page right in between those two
That proves my point narratively explanation regarding how he seperates His Physiques and Chants and hand signs. Also cursed tools.
You mean fighting the finger bearer physically? Cause did do that
You mean landing zero damage? Also his body + CE Reinforcements. A finger which is still sealed whose power we don't have information on how much has been released fully?

"His physical form may be greatly deformed, but that doesn't impede him in any way."

"Armed with both his physique and the Cursed Tools known as Supreme Martial Solution and Hiten..."

This is referring to his mutations that allow him to chant and gesture without strain

The page shouts out his extra body parts as his "perfect" physique alongside his Cursed Tools
No it doesnt there was no mention of physical stats there
"His physical form may be greatly deformed... ...but that doesn't impede him in any way."

"Armed with both his physique and the Cursed Tools known as Supreme Martial Solution and Hiten..."
Armed with physiques, you are implying that it was regarding chants only, which goes against the narrative POV and gains no meaning for perfection. Perfection is something you define for the overall physical body.
The two pages highlight his extra body parts as part of his "perfect" physique, alongside his Cursed Tools
Perfection statement came before chants spells and weapons statement. Same page highlights his aura and physical body & Size difference between him and Kashimo.

Let's go with both of your headcanon of Megumi physique conditions and raw power = True form Sukuna physical and he has same size and aura and other shit and Gege was f*cking stupid to call it as Perfection.

Still
Meguna = 2 arms and may be 2 mouths can be used if he needs while True form Sukuna (Meguna version or Hiena Era version) = 4 arms + 2 mouths + Juggernaut size and a big mouths

So what written in that thread isn't wrong about True form Sukuna form > Meguna form overall.

homeless-nah-id-win.gif

All three pages segue way one to the other. The second page elaborates on why this body is "perfection"
Let's go with both of your headcanon of Megumi physique conditions and raw power = True form Sukuna physical and he has same size and aura and other shit and Gege was f*cking stupid to call it as Perfection.
Still
Meguna = 2 arms and may be 2 mouths can be used if he needs while True form Sukuna (Meguna version or Hiena Era version) = 4 arms + 2 mouths + Juggernaut size and a big mouths
So what written in that thread isn't wrong about True form Sukuna form > Meguna form overall.
^

And just like that I'm not replying to this stonewall
It's easier to call opponent arguments as stonewalling when you have no proof. Still waiting for you to post scans of Megumi's physical body alone being able to compensate for 1F level power without CE reinforcements. Until then, I will consider what you are talking about with chants alone as headcanon.

Also, instead of changing the topic on yourself, if you have any real counters, feel free to make an argument for how a body with 4 arms and Juggernaut size, along with a mouth, equals Meguna with 2 arms.

As I mentioned earlier, I am considering the 4 arms & 2 mouth form as the true form overall, not Meguna reconstructing himself back to reform his True form again (Which I already said that form is stronger). If you ignored my initial arguments, that's your problem for not properly reading it.
Meguna when True form catches him and does this and this. Or world Slash on point blank range.
nah-id-win-nah-i%27d-win.gif

i imagine it wasn't your intention but this sounds sarcastic asf
it's so funny
Sarcasm was not my intent, but I do see it after a second look. Just after everything we've learned about Mappa, it sounds so cool these overworked and struggling animators are gonna stick it to the man and hopefully live much better lives as they continue their passions! Maybe even help others along the way ❤️

Back