• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The Granite Blast at Low 7-C
well spacial grades stay at low 7-C we good (though they are likely jumping up to 7-C due to uraume and hakari scaling but still)

and if the 8-B+ gets accepted for mahito this will make the difference between grade 1 and special grade in the literal hundreds of times, which is... interesting.

The Granite Blast at Low 7-C
Damn 🙄 It has higher value than Gojo powering a nation.
well spacial grades stay at low 7-C we good (though they are likely jumping up to 7-C due to uraume and hakari scaling but still)
Well problem is CT and CE output are different things So Uraume scaling will be Seperate I guess? Also do we consider Uraume Durability is same as her AP? If Yes Kinji scales to her otherwise no. They would be Low 7-C
and if the 8-B+ gets accepted for mahito this will make the difference between grade 1 and special grade in the literal hundreds of times, which is... interesting.
Which is facts btw. Like Bruh Yuta one tapped Choso in Yuji Extermination arc.

There is another calc for Kenjaku resisting that black hole that could use evaluating.

Special Grades are the unique anomalies in the power scaling so it'd make sense such a gap would exist, especially w/statements of overthrowing a country or there continuous stream of funds regardless of any missions they take. Outside certain cases like Yaga and maybe Geto, 7-C seems kinda low, if I can be frank.

Well problem is CT and CE output are different things So Uraume scaling will be Seperate I guess? Also do we consider Uraume Durability is same as her AP? If Yes Kinji scales to her otherwise no. They would be Low 7-C
I mean that is likely the case since uraume has been ripping off limbs the whole fight but she is also not taking all that much damage at all.

Still though I highly disagree with the whole "CT out put can't be downscaled to CE output" argument since while yes CT's have specific effects and sometimes even different outputs most of the time a CT has an output very close to the CE reinforcement of sorcerer/curse but simply applied in a different manner, I mean look at gojo V sukuna gojo could flat out tank sukunas slashes being sent out at him by malevolent shrine, and even without healing he was able to withstand it for a bit of time and sukuna was able to damage and make gojo bleed wiht regular attacks as well (so could gojo, hell the guy even caved sukunas chest in) the difference mainly being aplication and precesision.

But that is an argument for a later time (I gonna be waiting for the ending of the series before any CRTs)

unless by some ******* stroke of lobotomy this one gets accepted
which will leve 8-A intact, or through greater lobotomy will lead to low 7-C
That one is never getting accepted, the math is straight up wrong:
179 / 83 = 4.1627 cm/px
179 / 83 = 2.15662651
The pixel scaling of the depth of the hole is also wrong in it's diameter scaling scan. That pipe does not stretch all the way down, you can clearly see that the bottom of the hole is where the rocks are falling into the water this incorrect scaling leads to the calculated volume being inflated by like x80

BABcXP3.png

That one is never getting accepted, the math is straight up wrong:

179 / 83 = 2.15662651
The pixel scaling of the depth of the hole is also wrong in it's diameter scaling scan. That pipe does not stretch all the way down, you can clearly see that the bottom of the hole is where the rocks are falling into the water this incorrect scaling leads to the calculated volume being inflated by like x80

BABcXP3.png
thats why I said it'd be peak labotomy kaisen if it did.

Its wrong, yes. What the Ultimate Cannon vaporized was soil, not rock (As the calck assume), so the value is barely above 9-A or even 9-B

Its wrong, yes. What the Ultimate Cannon vaporized was soil, not rock (As the calck assume), so the value is barely above 9-A or even 9-B
If only there was some way to get the volume of the plume it created to get energy from the specific heat capacity formula

Back