• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I can’t accept it….
gojo-i-will-win.gif

Despite coming from the Golden Age of Jujutsu, Sukuna says that Jogo is among the actually notable opponents he's fought, and he stomped him

Jogoat

Gege is horrendously inconsistent when it comes to Yuji’s scar.

It genuinely boggles my mind how the scar changed so dramatically from what it originally was.

EuhKy2hXIAAdsZB.jpg

This was Yuji’s original scar. A big ass cut smack dab right in the middle of his face.

Here’s how Gege draws Yuji’s scar nowadays:

FNf5P45aAAQuurB.jpg

A small cut on the right side of his eyebrow.

Like how tf did this happen? How do you **** up that bad bro I do not understand 😭

Gege is horrendously inconsistent when it comes to Yuji’s scar.

It genuinely boggles my mind how the scar changed so dramatically from what it originally was.

EuhKy2hXIAAdsZB.jpg

This was Yuji’s original scar. A big ass cut smack dab right in the middle of his face.

Here’s how Gege draws Yuji’s scar nowadays:

FNf5P45aAAQuurB.jpg

A small cut on the right side of his eyebrow.

Like how tf did this happen? How do you **** up that bad bro I do not understand 😭
hahaha.gif

Reading comprehension curse. Kenjaku was clinging on to 15F Sukuna for dear life and hung onto him like a rash during the 1 month timeskip, saying Gojo would have killed him already if he left Sukuna's side
The only way I see Kenjaku beating Sukuna is with a plan, which I doubt he has, especially when we consider that, unlike Gojo, Sukuna isn't attached to anything, Kenny can't even take any advantage of hostage or something else. Kenjaku doesn't have any method to seal or kill Sukuna.

Been looking for the calc of Jinichi's Missile Fists but can't find it anywhere. Hoping to find it since it had town level AP; it'd be a bit old and could use some fresh eyes on the accuracy.

Yuta won't be killed off for a while, we haven't even learned the limits of his Copy or officially been told the conidtions, or seen any new copied moves, not to mention being the leader of the heavy hitters and all
Chapter 250 Spoilers
Sukuna cuts off Yuta's tongue and tells him to use cursed speech without using words. 😐 Then gives Higuruma 2.0 treatment. Gege is going to make Yuta use up all of his abilities just to make Sukuna look stronger.

Back