• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

While Gege drawing Yorozu & Uro.
what-are-you-talking-about-huh.gif
They are not ecchi characters.

Nude isnt ecchi

Now, the anime is probabily gonna **** around a lot with them tho

If Maki gets some new insane feats, would we even scale Toji anymore if no other context is given?

Ties into if HR users can get "stronger" than Toji

If Maki gets some new insane feats, would we even scale Toji anymore if no other context is given?

Ties into if HR users can get "stronger" than Toji
We still would. Anything that could possibly hypothetically make Toji look cooler is 100% author intent.

aHR0cHM6Ly9wMTYtc2lnbi1zZy50aWt0b2tjZG4uY29tL3Rvcy1hbGlzZy1pLXBob3RvbW9kZS1zZy8zYmFmNTIwNTE2MDc0ZGZhYTE3NjM2NzUyN2EzMmVlOH50cGx2LXBob3RvbW9kZS0yay1zaHJpbmstdjE6MTIwMDowOnE3MC5qcGVnP2Zyb209cGhvdG9tb2RlLkFXRU1FX0RFVEFJTCZ4LWV4cGlyZXM9MTcwMjc1MzIwMCZ4LXNpZ25hdHVyZT13VDEyQ1NlcEk5Zk9PVWtTYnczZ2Vrd2c0eTAlM0Q=

Broken team
Imagine.

Sukuna with his more than 2x Yuta CE and near Six eyes level efficency finally runs out of cursed energy after opening like 20 domains or some shit and we think oh yes sukuna is about to die we can win and he just goes rika give me everything and pops the ring on fully refreshing himself.

I mean we know they can get weaker
so only makes sense if they can get stronger (I mean maki went from getting her shit rocked by like a grade 1 in JJK 0 to being able to actually fight special grades without being fully realized so ye)
Yeah that's my point. Culling Game Maki ~ Prime Toji
If Current Maki has some impressive feats then we should scale her to that seperately.

Yeah that's my point. Culling Game Maki ~ Prime Toji
eh dono about prime toji since we've never seen him in his prime

We've seen a reanimation of him that was likely in his prime but I dono

She is at least on hidden inventory toji level which should be close but not quite to prime.
If Current Maki has some impressive feats then we should scale her to that seperately.
Ye

Oh btw gotta say kamutoke is like mad underated, I mean yeah the first time we see it used it doesn't do anything but one thing people forget is that it was used against a lighting infused demi god of a sorcerer that is kashimo of course lighting ain't doing shit to him

But I mean look at this.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_237_14s_007.png

This is sukuna
2023-12-01_231553.png

This is the kamutoke blast:
2023-12-01_231604.png

I mean, what other Cursed tool just lets you call upon the wrath of god?

Oh btw gotta say kamutoke is like mad underated, I mean yeah the first time we see it used it doesn't do anything but one thing people forget is that it was used against a lighting infused demi god of a sorcerer that is kashimo of course lighting ain't doing shit to him

But I mean look at this.

This is sukuna
2023-12-01_231553.png

2023-12-01_231604.png

Just realised that ☠️☠️☠️

But I mean look at this.

This is sukuna
2023-12-01_231553.png

2023-12-01_231604.png

I really hope we get to see the Hiten and it's ability, even if in a flashback only

It's even crazier that Gojo has never spoken to her either (at least in the manga).
Idt he did in the manga but in the Jujutsu Scrolls content for the anime (which is canon afaik), he did. Gege is fumbling Nobara so badly.
Oh, by the way, hi, how's it going? I'm new here, mostly, and I've come to like Jujutsu Kaisen (even with Gege killing all of the characters I like besides Yuji).
Hello, welcome

Idt he did in the manga but in the Jujutsu Scrolls content for the anime (which is canon afaik), he did. Gege is fumbling Nobara so badly.
Oh, that's neat. I haven't watched the anime (after the first season) or read the light novels yet, so at least they fixed something.

Too be fair, Gege has fumbled a lot of characters, in my opinion (poor Yuki, why was she done like that...).
Hello, welcome
Hi, thanks!

Back