• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Are you sure? I don't remember that
9-P6RsVs-fENZic.webp

Hey quick question to ya fellas, If you could have any one CT or Genetic trait (six eyes, cursed marks for cursed speach) from JJK which would ya pick.
Idk but your question made me wonder what my technique would be like
So I created one
Thanks to the nature of the cursed technique, the cursed energy has its own characteristic, similar to the electricity produced naturally by Kashimo: IT GENERATES CAFFEINE

The touch of the cursed energy is equivalent to one cup of coffee. Although it may seem pointless, 45 cups is enough to cause nausea and a heart attack even in a healthy young man. The caffeine generated by the cursed energy, although it affects the user, its not able to kill due to the immunity that the user has. The heartbeat, however, becomes quicker and the vision blurred, but the sorcerer simply can't die at all by caffeine. To sleep propely the user would need to have at least a basic control over cursed energy

The cursed technique is a cup of coffee. Each full cup the user takes erases half of the time to finish some move. If, for example, a race would take 10 seconds to finish, when you drinks the coffee, the time will be 5, and if you drinks it another, 2.5 seconds, and so on. For each cup to fill up completely, it takes 15 seconds - the time it takes to strain the coffee. This doesn't exactly increase the speed, the movement simply skips to the next part of nothingness, and thats why KE isnt increased. If the cup of coffe is bronke or if the user don't drink the coffe in five seconds after the strain, the technique is reseted

I liked it ngl

Call me crazy but
Correct me if I'm wrong.
He didn't get hurt by it bc it had no Cursed Energy behind it. As for him locking her up, that was not a fully heavenly restricted Maki and that wasn't an awakened Curse Naoya, so he doesn't have the shit durability from the Binding Vow.

He didn't get hurt by it bc it had no Cursed Energy behind it.
Which scan are you talking about
As for him locking her up, that was not a fully heavenly restricted Maki
I wasn't even talking about Fully Heavenly Restriction Maki key 😭
I was overall talking about the other keys before she fully Awakened.
Leave the fully HR maki out of it. She scales to Toji which puts her above Yuji. Who scales above Hanami.
and that wasn't an awakened Curse Naoya, so he doesn't have the shit durability from the Binding Vow.
I was talking about both versions

I’ll also be doing an update on Mahoraga’s profile as well.

I have plans in mind to update his reactive evolution so that Mahoraga gets invulnerability once fully adapted to something.
Great 👍
I will handle other profiles then. Kashimo Profile is almost done. Uraume profile is pending.

I may be wrong on this, but I am pretty sure that is a result of the MBA transformation, since his new hand appears to be made of energy rather than flesh.
Yeah I'm not sure about that if it's done by his CT it would make less sense.
11-YV6LhaqL6JXW8-m.jpg

I would rather go with go he has RCT instead of him Regenerating flesh in his CT where we know it just destroys his body further.

Also there was scratch from Hakari which was later shown to be healed in Kashimo face.
5-zxKp93HM_rD3S.webp

12-Pyv4X_uUvUhte.webp

"Likely Enhanced Non-Physical Interaction & Extrasensory Perception"
I think this should be possibly, or just excluded. Sukuna is a special case, having understood Kenjaku's whole soul interaction thing by seeing it once. We don't have any such statements for Kashimo.
No i didn't even used Sukuna as an example. It was Yuji beside thread for likely rating already accepted.
By the way, why Chi Manipulation for his Innate Technique?
Check the chi Manipulation explanation you will understand.

I would rather go with go he has RCT instead of him Regenerating flesh in his CT where we know it just destroys his body further.

Also there was scratch from Hakari which was later shown to be healed in Kashimo face.

No i didn't even used Sukuna as an example. It was Yuji beside thread for likely rating already accepted.

Check the chi Manipulation explanation you will understand.
He doesn't have flesh anymore in CT, I'm saying he's replacing the missing flesh with energy. Also, the scratch could very well be a drawing thing.

Yuji's ability to touch souls comes from Sukuna's presence. Kashimo doesn't have that same treatment because he isn't Sukuna. Also, I checked the explanation and I indeed do not understand.

He doesn't have flesh anymore in CT, I'm saying he's replacing the missing flesh with energy.
Idk where you got that information. It just states he Reconstructs the flesh not that he lacks it.
Also, the scratch could very well be a drawing thing.
Hakari hurts Kashimo another time. Also i done remembering Gege drawing half minded.
Yuji's ability to touch souls comes from Sukuna's presence.
It was never stated as Sukuna Presence idk where you got that. Mahito clearly mentioned it was due to already a soul existing inside of him
Kashimo doesn't have that same treatment because he isn't Sukuna.
I'm not giving that just to Kashimo I'm giving that to every reincarnated players. Also as I said above it got nothing to do with Sukuna
Also, I checked the explanation and I indeed do not understand.
This one

Idk where you got that information. It just states he Reconstructs the flesh not that he lacks it.
Doesn't his CT turn his body into energy 😭 nvm I think I may have misunderstood
Hakari hurts Kashimo another time. Also i done remembering Gege drawing half minded.
It's not that Gege is drawing half-mindedly, it's just that small details like that are usually expressed by those "scratch lines" on Kashimo. We don't have any of the indications of RCT like smoke on Kashimo, too.
It was never stated as Sukuna Presence idk where you got that. Mahito clearly mentioned it was due to already a soul existing inside of him

I'm not giving that just to Kashimo I'm giving that to every reincarnated players. Also as I said above it got nothing to do with Sukuna
The enhanced NPI comes from Yuji and Sukuna harming Mahito's soul, right? That's a specific ability possessed by Sukuna and his vessel as a result of his understanding of the soul. Why does every reincarnated player get it?
Isn't chi more like life energy? I think the energy manipulation covers Kashimo's use of this already.

Doesn't his CT turn his body into energy 😭 nvm I think I may have misunderstood

It's not that Gege is drawing half-mindedly, it's just that small details like that are usually expressed by those "scratch lines" on Kashimo. We don't have any of the indications of RCT like smoke on Kashimo, too.
He Regenerated his hand and healed his face wounds that's more than enough.
The enhanced NPI comes from Yuji and Sukuna harming Mahito's soul, right? That's a specific ability possessed by Sukuna and his vessel as a result of his understanding of the soul. Why does every reincarnated player get it?
It doesn't comes from Sukuna Harming Mahito. It's specifically comes from Yuji harming the soul.
Isn't chi more like life energy? I think the energy manipulation covers Kashimo's use of this already.
Kashimo CT is extending his life energy though otherwise he wouldn't be getting smoked

Back