• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I just want to know, since 15 finger Sukuna is superior to Uraume, with them being 7-C utilizing their CT. And that is consistent with him being far above Low 7-C Ryu and Takako, with Takako ******** herself just feeling 15F Sukuna's presence.

Shouldn't 15F Sukuna then be 7-C then, (up)scaling from Uraume?

I just want to know, since 15 finger Sukuna is superior to Uraume, with them being 7-C utilizing their CT. And that is consistent with him being far above Low 7-C Ryu and Takako, with Takako ******** herself just feeling 15F Sukuna's presence.

Shouldn't 15F Sukuna then be 7-C then, (up)scaling from Uraume?
Her creation feat doesn't scale to anyone. JJK doesn't have UES

Find it funny everyone is talking about Binding vow for next chapter while Sukuna can possibly just summon Totality to tank the purple and reduce the damage from it to him. No one is talking about possibility of him using Ten shadows 🤔

Last edited:
Find it funny everyone is talking about Binding vow for next chapter while Sukuna can possibly just summon Totality to tank the purple and reduce the damage from it to him. No one is talking about possibility of him using Ten shadows 🤔

"Summon totality to tank the purple and reduce the damage from it to him"
Eldemade when he realises this is a close range purple amped by incantation, not unlike the other HP's were they were either far away or fired as a nuke:

drake-notebook.gif

Last edited:

"Summon totality to tank the purple and reduce the damage from it to him"
Eldemade when he realises this is a close range purple amped by incarnations, not unlike the other HP's were they were either far away or fired as a nuke:

drake-notebook.gif

When Gun realises Gota and Gojo are different people and output can be varied.
fig.gif

Yeah Unless you people think Currently weakened Sukuna>~ Gota ~ Gojo

As we've already seen, when Yuta first tried to use Blue it required both hands and only amounted to a small spark which he held no control over (allowing Sukuna to catch him off guard), and then when he tried it again he completely failed at even manifesting it, Yuta even comments throughout this chapter at how hard the Limitless is to use. Then we see the Hollow Purple, Yuta already apparently needs to use chants and build up to activate it - something Gojo could do without on his first attempt after learning how to utilise RCE - and every time Gojo uses Hollow Purple we see a visual of the two infinities (the white circles) overlapping to symbolise the collision, with Yuta the circles are barely even touching. Given how unlikely it is for Yuta to narratively be the one to beat Sukuna, and how fatal a 100% Hollow Purple is meanwhile he's charging a 120% Hollow Purple, AND the fact Sukuna can't even sustain too much damage without UV landing, I doubt we'd see a successful Hollow Purple from Yuta. Instead I could see it being:

a. It's just a plain dud, maybe some purple CE sparks, but no big blast
b. It's a dud, but Yuta instead fires off two separate orbs of both blue and red which hit Sukuna and deal some substantial damage
c. It's somewhat a dud, a purple blast rushes forth but, even by Yuta's standards, its potency is pathetic

As a Yuta stan tho, this is obviously rough to think about lol. There's other ways Sukuna can survive though which don't rely on Yuta failing at becoming the second Gojo Satoru. These being:

a. Some kind of BV, he sacrifices something big in exchange of concentrating all of his CE to reinforce his body. Something like what Hakari did against Kashimo but on a far larger scale - potentially on the scale of Miwa's BV. Sukuna does have a lot of techniques he could sacrifice, and this would be a good way to weaken him for Yuji to carry the torch.
b. Uraume appears, having killed off Hakari off screen, and does.... something? I don't like this one...
c. Sukuna can't move, but he can still utilise CE, perhaps he activates the 10S. Either utilising rabbits escape to fall into the shadow beneath his feet or summon a massive totality which can mitigate the damage he sustains.
d. Sukuna has STILL been holding back and simply tanks it because he's Sukuna... I dislike this one too.

When Gun realises Gota and Gojo are different people and output can be varied.
fig.gif

Yeah Unless you people think Currently weakened Sukuna>~ Gota ~ Gojo
Aight bro dis ain't fair. ur not allowed to use my gif against me fr.
Not what I said but blue is > Yuta's own punches. And red is >>. And purple is >>>>>>> and now add on that incantation... Sukuna is still screwed over

Aight bro dis ain't fair. ur not allowed to use my gif against me fr.
Not what I said but blue is > Yuta's own punches. And red is >>. And purple is >>>>>>> and now add on that incantation... Sukuna is still screwed over
I mean Yuta's Purple would likely have less output. Even if it scales above his own punches and Yuta's punches didn't do much against Sukuna. He was throwing him around at best.

As we've already seen, when Yuta first tried to use Blue it required both hands and only amounted to a small spark which he held no control over (allowing Sukuna to catch him off guard), and then when he tried it again he completely failed at even manifesting it, Yuta even comments throughout this chapter at how hard the Limitless is to use. Then we see the Hollow Purple, Yuta already apparently needs to use chants and build up to activate it - something Gojo could do without on his first attempt after learning how to utilise RCE - and every time Gojo uses Hollow Purple we see a visual of the two infinities (the white circles) overlapping to symbolise the collision, with Yuta the circles are barely even touching. Given how unlikely it is for Yuta to narratively be the one to beat Sukuna, and how fatal a 100% Hollow Purple is meanwhile he's charging a 120% Hollow Purple, AND the fact Sukuna can't even sustain too much damage without UV landing, I doubt we'd see a successful Hollow Purple from Yuta. Instead I could see it being:

b. It's a dud, but Yuta instead fires off two separate orbs of both blue and red which hit Sukuna and deal some substantial damage
c. It's somewhat a dud, a purple blast rushes forth but, even by Yuta's standards, its potency is pathetic

As a Yuta stan tho, this is obviously rough to think about lol. There's other ways Sukuna can survive though which don't rely on Yuta failing at becoming the second Gojo Satoru. These being:

a. Some kind of BV, he sacrifices something big in exchange of concentrating all of his CE to reinforce his body. Something like what Hakari did against Kashimo but on a far larger scale - potentially on the scale of Miwa's BV. Sukuna does have a lot of techniques he could sacrifice, and this would be a good way to weaken him for Yuji to carry the torch.
b. Uraume appears, having killed off Hakari off screen, and does.... something? I don't like this one...
c. Sukuna can't move, but he can still utilise CE, perhaps he activates the 10S. Either utilising rabbits escape to fall into the shadow beneath his feet or summon a massive totality which can mitigate the damage he sustains.
d. Sukuna has STILL been holding back and simply tanks it because he's Sukuna... I dislike this one too.
Or we finally get to see HITEN. Lol

There is also Sukuna has merger option.
I forgot about this option too, and honestly I'd like to see it happen. I think Yuji has to be the one to kill Sukuna, but at the same time I think Yuta's new power boost will be needed if they're to fight the Merger. So Sukuna summoning the merger which destroys the 2 domains, leaving a CT burn out Sukuna left for Yuji and Todo to resume jumping whilst Yuta takes care of the Merger will be cool.

he-messed-it-up-and-heres-why-v0-kcciskfzdkad1.jpeg

I've seen this, though I don't think a promotional poster not made by Gege (the Gojo drawing is something Gege did for Shonen Jump, the rest of the design was made by whoever makes the merchandise) carries much narrative significance.
Those f*ckers lied to me...

(My view remains unchanged. I doubt the circles have any meaning even if this Purple is unsuccessful)

i got kind of a cool question to ask, do you guys ever think the cursed realm will be more explained later on in the manga or nah. in my opinion it would be cool if it was.
No. The people who know it best are dead (Kenjaku) or a baby (Tengen). The curse realm isn't a place to really be understood either, in that no one in series really has such a desire.

There would just be little point. We've been given drips and drops of things to piece together and impression of the curse realm, but I don't think JJK has much point in trying to explain it to the reader without reemphasizing curse spirits. And that only really comes potentially with the merger, and I have little faith it'll occur

I didn't disagree with u about the binding vows. I merely pointed out the reason why nobody calls the jujutsu tech having multiple failsafe plans asspulls
And that'sthe reason why i was talking about double standard, the fact that everyone call Sukuna using multiples binding vows asspulls.

Back