• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Miguel is a weird guy
He is from outside Japan, so there no amount of great cursed energy around him. He also probabily has barely meet many cursed spirits in his dayly life
And yet he can face a special grade

And people call Yuta a prodigy

Thanks! And that's good.

The speed scaling sucks because Gege keeps upgrading it and cutting off its legs at the same time.
Gege gave Maki mach 3 bullshit
Then Kashimo & Hakari MHS+
While holding Yuta gets tagged by Yuji. Who is Subsonic at that time though problem is difference between Subsonic and Mhs
Haha I can't deal with this verse speed scaling
and AP scaling
I actually don't have any problem with AP. If anything only inverse scaling issues
yes please I want to know what the poki poki stick do
I wonder if that fire arrow is actually weapon instead of CT. It does resembles hiten

Everything in JJK profiles are ass. Especially speed and LS scaling. Ap aint that bad, but it still bad

The best thing that we have is the PEA, and yet isnt that good
... Jesus, you weren't kidding. I just went and looked at some profiles, and they're... not great.

On a related note, why does Mahoraga have a separate page?

I remember some youtubers I follow talked about how Megumi explained the Inverse technique and that Gege might be a power-scaler like us and then all of this is happening. Deep down, Gege's human and trying to end the story as quickly/efficiently as possible, some mistakes are made :confused:

I remember some youtubers I follow talked about how Megumi explained the Inverse technique and that Gege might be a power-scaler like us and then all of this is happening. Deep down, Gege's human and trying to end the story as quickly/efficiently as possible, some mistakes are made :confused:
Gege is not a powerscaler, the speed scaling is too inconsistent

"High level sorcerers understand the contours of the soul, grievously damaged Mahito casually who can only be harmed substantially by attacking the soul, implied to be capable of undoing Mahito's Idle Transfiguration"
On Sukuna's page. I believe Mahito himself confirmed this to be false.

Edit: Also, Poison Manip is not justified on the page.

We don't have 1-A Gojo so Gege definitely isnt a powerscaler

Or maybe he is a decent powerscaler that doesnt care about the level of the verse
Or he likes to troll

"High level sorcerers understand the contours of the soul, grievously damaged Mahito casually who can only be harmed substantially by attacking the soul, implied to be capable of undoing Mahito's Idle Transfiguration"
On Sukuna's page. I believe Mahito himself confirmed this to be false.
It is not confirmed. Sukuna just says he don't want

We haven't seen anything from Todo too since he declared his technique was dead
He was made mention of by Yuki that Larue had picked him and the other Kyoto ppl up at the end of Shibuya but we saw the rest of them but never Todo
My hope is he'll be reintroduced alongside Nobara
lets-pray-pray.gif

• Kashimo
  • Ryu
  • Uro
  • Uraume
  • Higuruma
  • Mahito
  • Likely Jogo & Mahogara (if I find free time)
I'm just planning on fixing these profiles for now Sukuna profile is handled by Maitreya so I will leave it up to him.

Hey quick question to ya fellas, If you could have any one CT or Genetic trait (six eyes, cursed marks for cursed speach) from JJK which would ya pick.

This comes with CE and every possibility of CE like learning RCT

For me its between Six eyes and Idle tranfiguration too many possibilities with those 2 for me not to pick them.

Hey quick question to ya fellas, If you could have any one CT or Genetic trait (six eyes, cursed marks for cursed speach) from JJK which would ya pick.

For me its between Six eyes and Idle tranfiguration too many possibilities with those 2 for me not to pick them.
Idle Transfiguration is the best

I would go with Yutas copy Abilities if you are gonna give me Rika as a package.
This is the best so far.

Back