• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yutas output narratively stated to be lower than Ryu and Sukuna with full power smokin' Ryu is crazy. Normal dismantle does more damage than what Yuta and Rika did in whole fight
15-Yi7YCp5ASFEyb-m.jpg

Maki & Yuji fighting not even ten percent of 15F Sukuna and Sukhan was still pressing both of them is crazy
3-FosTv5Jm_ercp-m.jpg

Anyway, Idk who would win between Yuta and Hakari.

I just think that Hakari's output is greatest than Yuta's, while Yuta as the advantage in variety of techniques and general cursed energy

Thats all. We still dont know how strong both truly are anyway

I just think that Hakari's output is greatest than Yuta's, while Yuta as the advantage in variety of techniques and general cursed energy
His output? The guy who could barely make Kashimo bleed? You understand Yuta’s output is second to Ryu, who’s higher than everyone in the rest of the CG, yeah?

Even if you think Hakari and Yuto are relative, theres an elephant in the room known as Rika
People don’t actually grasp how terrifying it is to fight a 2v1, with one of the opponent using up to 4 CT’s, and lethal weapons at once.

The point is

If anyone who scales Maki to 15F Sukuna should also scale Yuji to Sukuna there isn't any big feat which puts Maki 10 or 20 times stronger than Yuji. Sukuna just looks down on Yuji but deep inside he did complements his physical strength when initially he pushed him down. Which would just put Base Hakari ~ Yuji ~ Maki ~ 15F Sukuna >>Ryu ~ Yuta.
I know this is dumb but just showing how this looks like if you scale Maki to 15F Sukuna

Also If Hakari needed a Jackpot Against Charles. Charles just scales above Yuji that's all. Hakari was able to tank an head attack from Yuji and can even draw blood from Yuji when he was Fighting back Initially. Even Higurama with CT couldn't do that.
12-sco9A3Qmah1Xh.png

13-3XDw9MZmJvSN8.png

Even if you think Hakari and Yuto are relative, theres an elephant in the room known as Rika
I think we already went over with that. Also if you checked the current profile I added the missing ability one consecutive effect sequence. Which reverts the damage Hakari received as nothing. He can use that until he hits jackpot and Rika only has 5 min time frame. Hakari hitting a jackpot means it's over for Yuta.

I think we already went over with that. Also if you checked the current profile I added the missing ability one consecutive effect sequence. Which reverts the damage Hakari received as nothing. He can use that until he hits jackpot and Rika only has 5 min time frame. Hakari hitting a jackpot means it's over for Yuta.
Rika breaks the barrier from the outside, gg.

That's from chapter 157. The scans I sent from chapter 155 he was still Resisting.
He never throws a single attack at Hakari outside of a headbutt in which he is screaming at him to listen. You’d have to be very dishonest to believe Yuji is trying to seriously harm him.

Rika breaks the barrier from the outside, gg.
When did Hakari domain Barriers even had any effects? He was literally running around with Kashimo outside the barriers.
He never throws a single attack at Hakari outside of a headbutt in which he is screaming at him to listen. You’d have to be very dishonest to believe Yuji is trying to seriously harm him.
He was literally Resisting in chapter 155 he wanted Hakari to listen and tried to shut him down. That headbutt literally shows that.
Also later Yuji himself states Hakari is holding back. Check where he said he is not even putting all his strength.
10-mWgW-v6JT9XtB.png

It states Yutas output is lesser than Ryu not that yuta is second.

Let's say Ryu has 100 points as his output
Hakari has 99 points
Yuta has 98 points
Yutas output would be lower than Ryu that doesn't mean Hakari output would be lower than Yuta.

Yeah no. Yuta needed to attack first, before Ryu build up all of his output, and yet he lost completly the clash without any chance
And Ryu was weakned btw

Nothing says that he is second to Ryu

Yuta is literally called "not all that" in output by Ryu himself
I’m going to assume you’re arguing in good faith here and break this down. He needed to attack first to win, certainly, he didn’t, however, to fully engage in that battle. They both charged their max, and Yuta lost - that doesn’t detract my point, he’s second. Also, Yuta was weakened too, not sure if you realized this is Post-DE for both fighters.

You realize I’m talking about a FP Yuta, right? Meaning not a Base Yuta with a fairly insignificant CE burst like that?
Also, that blast that Yuta used isnt possible without Rika. So is something really special
So?

When did Hakari domain Barriers even had any effects? He was literally running around with Kashimo outside the barriers.
What are you talking about?

He was literally Resisting in chapter 155 he wanted Hakari to listen and tried to shut him down. That headbutt literally shows that.
Also later Yuji himself states Hakari is holding back. Check where he said he is not even putting all his strength.
You are literally just lying, he says no matter if he puts a lot or a little, his punches hurt, not that he’s not putting all of his strength. You can fight someone whilst holding back.

Oh how I hope there will be some big statements for Hakari if the manga cuts back to his fight with Uraume
Where are Maki Glazers who said She is more important than Hakari 😂😂😂
Hakari is the plan to Stall Sukuna until Yuta joins the pray. Confirmed twice. I find it funny they didn't even included her in anything. It's gonna be funny if she is camping under some rubbles to make an sneaky attack.
Also in chapter 234 Gojo suggested to jump in if he gets weaker than Hakari or Yuta which already shows Gojo sees them relative unlike Maki who has zero statements or bullshit for current fight. Except Kenjaku glazing her.
We already have enough statements in this arc.

What are you talking about?
His CT was active debate his battle Against Charles was over and domain was undone so breaking the barriers wouldn't do much
You are literally just lying, he says no matter if he puts a lot or a little, his punches hurt, not that he’s not putting all of his strength. You can fight someone whilst holding back.
Hakari is also the type of character who holds back. He eas letting Yuji live and telling Megumi and Panda to take him and leave. Shows he wasn't going all out.
14-w-bf8ndx_Ya0I.png

Yeah, based on him losing a match against the greatest output of the game
This is a proof of anything pal
Yes, usually when you lose to someone stronger you’re considered second.

Its not something that bro build up in every blow
I never said he casually outputs it.

His CT was active debate his battle Against Charles was over and domain was undone so breaking the barriers wouldn't do much
None of this matters. He has to get JP in the Domain. If the barriers are broken, his CT burns out.

Hakari is also the type of character who holds back.
Yeah, you’re actively just making stuff up. Absolutely nothing you say is what the panels say.

Hakari is the plan to Stall Sukuna until Yuta joins the pray. Confirmed twice. I find it funny they didn't even included her in anything. It's gonna be funny if she is camping under some rubbles to make an sneaky attack.
Hakari’s name is not mentioned even one (1) time in any of these panels. You’re actually just a liar.

Bigger statements
Just my prediction. Higurama domain removes Sukuna CT
We gonna see a Tag team from Yuji and Hakari Against Sukuna. Why I think this is because of how both are great CQC fighters. Maki might deal with Uraume alongside Kusakabe. I mean Maki got roasted by Uraume previously and same goes for Kusakabe so them fighting her makes more sense and beside Kusakabe clearly mentioned Hakari to hold down Sukuna until Yuta makes a comeback.

Well it's not like whatever we make up goes 😂. Gege is unpredictable

None of this matters. He has to get JP in the Domain. If the barriers are broken, his CT burns out.
If Rika and Yuta gets caught inside Hakari domain how TF she is gonna break it?
Yeah, you’re actively just making stuff up. Absolutely nothing you say is what the panels say.
I don't want to hear " making up things" when everyone can see you making up "yuta is second only Gojo in strength" when Statement says abilities "Yuta has second only to output to Ryu" when statement says Yutas Output was still lower than Ryu. So stop this nonsense Accusations. Correct yourself and then advice others.
Also i edited my comment where I explained why he was holding back.
Hakari is also the type of character who holds back. He eas letting Yuji live and telling Megumi and Panda to take him and leave. Shows he wasn't going all out.
14-w-bf8ndx_Ya0I.png
Hakari’s name is not mentioned even one (1) time in any of these panels. You’re actually just a liar.
  • Kusakabe finger directly indicates Hakari
  • Hakari thanks Higurama that if he can remove Sukuna CT that will help him. Not them. He specifically says him.
  • This is just some reading comprehension where you understand Hakari is thanking Higurama that if he could do that it would lessen that burden for him.
  • It also perfectly suits where Gojo suggested to help him when he gets weaker than Hakari / Yuta not that he said only yuta. Gojo has his trust on Hakari as equal to yuta. He didn't say anything about only yuta.

If Rika and Yuta gets caught inside Hakari domain how TF she is gonna break it?
Why would Rika be inside?

don't want to hear things up making up when everyone can see you making up "yuta is second only Gojo in strength"
Find me where I said that.

when Statement says abilities "Yuta has second only to output to Ryu" when statement says Yutas Output was still lower than Ryu.
Yes, second to Ryu because Ryu is superior, not hard to follow.

Ryu. So stop this nonsense Accusations. Correct yourself and advise others.
When you stop being a rat, sure.

Kusakabe finger directly indicates Hakari
His FINGER? You’re not real.

Hakari thanks Higurama that if he can remove Sukuna CT that will help him. Not them. He specifically says him.
He doesn’t even say gendered pronouns? He just says it’ll help, you are deadass the worst liar I’ve ever had the displeasure of being around.

He didn't say anything about only yuta.
He never said he did.

Back