• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If Rika and Yuta gets caught inside Hakari domain how TF she is gonna break it?
Why would Rika be inside?

don't want to hear things up making up when everyone can see you making up "yuta is second only Gojo in strength"
Find me where I said that.

when Statement says abilities "Yuta has second only to output to Ryu" when statement says Yutas Output was still lower than Ryu.
Yes, second to Ryu because Ryu is superior, not hard to follow.

Ryu. So stop this nonsense Accusations. Correct yourself and advise others.
When you stop being a rat, sure.

Kusakabe finger directly indicates Hakari
His FINGER? You’re not real.

Hakari thanks Higurama that if he can remove Sukuna CT that will help him. Not them. He specifically says him.
He doesn’t even say gendered pronouns? He just says it’ll help, you are deadass the worst liar I’ve ever had the displeasure of being around.

He didn't say anything about only yuta.
He never said he did.

When you stop being a rat, sure.

He doesn’t even say gendered pronouns? He just says it’ll help, you are deadass the worst liar I’ve ever had the displeasure of being around.
Then stop debating me. I don't even care about you either. 🥱🥱🥱
Anyone can read and tell who is real liar here. I'm not gonna bother around with you anymore. Your replies only shows your true colors.

Then stop debating me. I don't even care about you either. 🥱🥱🥱
Anyone can read and tell who is real liar here. I'm not gonna bother around with you anymore. Your replies only shows your true colors.
Yes, confronting your dishonesty does put you on the spotlight. I’ll be there to shut down any rat Hakari arguments you have, so don’t worry about that either way.

Please Greg let this happen. I pray to god i am down on my knees begging for this to happen
gojo-i-will-win.gif

I spoke with Gege. He said he can only bring back one person. So i requested him to give back Nobara 🗣️

Btw what are you thoughts on new episode? Anime did a great job on Nobara scene

Hakari (according to Milly) vs Gojo (according to Eldemade). Who is weaker?
You know I still have Gojo above any MFS in the verse second only to Sukuna? How tf that means me having him weaker 😭🙏 that's a respectful place unless you are an Gojo glazer who wants him to be first Despite Current feats.

You know I still have Gojo above any MFS in the verse second only to Sukuna? How tf that means me having him weaker 😭🙏 that's a respectful place unless you are an Gojo glazer who wants him to be first Despite Current feats.
Mahito was able to dodge a punch from bloodlusted Gojo in Shibuya tho

gojo-i-will-win.gif

I spoke with Gege. He said he can only bring back one person. So i requested him to give back Nobara 🗣️

Btw what are you thoughts on new episode? Anime did a great job on Nobara scene
New episode was great, the scene of Yuji just beating Mahito down was so satisfying to watch.

Also cant wait for the anime only's reactionto Todo next ep, that was probably the most hype moment in Shibuya imo

Mahito was able to dodge a punch from bloodlusted Gojo in Shibuya tho
Kinda offended that me categorised as a Gojo downplayer. If that was the case I would have going around with CT Kashimo > Gojo. LMAO.
Mind you I was the one who fixed Gojos profiles taking my free time. If I was an hater/ downplayer i wouldn't even bothered by that. You know Hakari and other profile were updated after I upgraded Gojos profiles.
Also I already stated my Disagreement on Shibuya and Shinjuku Gojo being the same but I'm not gonna push that shit in wiki. So don't bother bringing that up.

I doubt it, the gap between Nobaras death and Todos appearance is like half a chapter and its just Mahito beating Yuji down. I think we get Todo in halfway point of the ep and it ends with Yuji landing black flash
Yeah it depends on how much they are gonna drag Mahito Beating up Yuji.

Btw why TF Saori looks that much pretty. Like bruh she looks better than any JJK girl so far except may be Yuki. Gege creating some random character that much pretty is just unfair

Who is Saori?
The girl name which Nobara always mentioned?

The girl name which Nobara always mentioned?
Forgot she existed lmfaoooo Gege is infecting me

Yeah it depends on how much they are gonna drag Mahito Beating up Yuji.

Btw why TF Saori looks that much pretty. Like bruh she looks better than any JJK girl so far except may be Yuki. Gege creating some random character that much pretty is just unfair
Lol I remember Gege saying that the manga doesnt have ecchi solely due to his parents lmao (Heaven may bless such father and mom)

Back