• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I find it odd that Gojo could overheat his brain now while he was fine before running rct for his brain and limitless at the end of HI throughout the day.

Because its not a matter of healing, Gojo healed his brain that's why he restored his CT, but healing the brain has a limit unlike healing the flesh and bones, CTs are engraved in the brain, overusing them (DE) will heat the brain, Gojo reached a limit where if he overused it again, his brain will die, he needs to sleep for a week.
Actually this 👇
I find it odd that Gojo could overheat his brain now while he was fine before running rct for his brain and limitless at the end of HI throughout the day.
Yeah this is my confusion.

Using the limitless normally isn't the same as activating it on a large scale (domain expansion) several times, Gojo has never done this before.

Which is why Gojo now can still use the limitless and fight without a sign of weakness, but he can't expand it on a wide range like unlimited void

Even though I've never liked Mahito and I think he's not as everyone imagines (someone who would've reached Gojo's or Sukuna's level or someone with the same mindset as them), but using a 0.2s domain to prevent Sukuna from doing anything, standing in front of him and telling him to shut up and keep watching will be one of the coolest scenes in shibuya imo, and had Todo not pulled his best move in the entire series, Mahito would've killed more than half of Sukuna there.
0130-004.png

0130-005.png

So they translated it as purple didn't affect Gojo much because its his own CE.
They translated HP as virtual mass btw which is strange since they used to translate it as imaginary.
Crazy switch up.
Also I was thinking about 3 Reasons why Hollow Purple hit Gojo

1. Infinite Speed Explosion - This is unserious but it's a small agenda that can be pushed

2. Virtual Mass - Infinity can detect a bunch of things but maybe it actually cannot stop Virtual Mass and Virtual Mass just passed through without issue

3. Gege forgor 💀 - Gege just wanted to tense up readers and make use thing Gojo would be critically injured after it.

The thought of No2 just flashed in my mind, I haven't reasoned it too deep but I think it makes sense for now

Crazy switch up.
Also I was thinking about 3 Reasons why Hollow Purple hit Gojo

1. Infinite Speed Explosion - This is unserious but it's a small agenda that can be pushed

2. Virtual Mass - Infinity can detect a bunch of things but maybe it actually cannot stop Virtual Mass and Virtual Mass just passed through without issue

3. Gege forgor 💀 - Gege just wanted to tense up readers and make use thing Gojo would be critically injured after it.

The thought of No2 just flashed in my mind, I haven't reasoned it too deep but I think it makes sense for now
2 makes sense. We know he's only able to manip and detect atomic shit

Btw do you all think Kenjaku has put the last finger inside Yuji?
According to this, Kenjaku has made Yuji ingest a cursed object, Yuji thinks that maybe its because of Sukuna, because he turned into a cursed object while referring to eating Sukuna's finger, Megumi comments that Yuji ate it on his will, no one forced him to do so.
0158-011.png

0158-012.png

0158-013.png

Many people are theorising that it's related to the last finger, while I also think Kenjaku has got the last finger, but assuming that there was a part of Sukuna's soul with him in the same vessel and he didn't notice it is very very strange

According to this, Kenjaku has made Yuji ingest a cursed object, Yuji thinks that maybe its because of Sukuna, because he turned into a cursed object while referring to eating Sukuna's finger, Megumi comments that Yuji ate it on his will, no one forced him to do so.
0158-011.png

0158-012.png

0158-013.png

Many people are theorising that it's related to the last finger, while I also think Kenjaku has got the last finger, but assuming that there was a part of Sukuna's soul with him in the same vessel and he didn't notice it is very very strange
If Sukuna fingers were able be transformable I think we should have heard from Gojo.
They are indestructible possibly unchangeable. Also If Yuji already had a finger Sukuna would have took over hom already. Most possible explanation is DNA. Knowing Kenjaku played with Death Paintings.

I'm pretty sure the idea here is actually that Kenjaku made Yuji the perfect vessel for Sukuna and that his plan was to use Itadori as Sukuna's reincarnation for the culling games. Hence him taking over Yuji's mom, and Yuji's relationship with Sukuna. The finger that Kenjaku had Yuji ingest is the finger he ate to save himself and megumi. The real question is how did he manufacture the situation so that Yuji would be forced to eat the finger? Which is probably related to the cursed spirit that attacked being too much for Yuji and Megumi to handle without him doing it.

I'm pretty sure the idea here is actually that Kenjaku made Yuji the perfect vessel for Sukuna and that his plan was to use Itadori as Sukuna's reincarnation for the culling games. Hence him taking over Yuji's mom, and Yuji's relationship with Sukuna. The finger that Kenjaku had Yuji ingest is the finger he ate to save himself and megumi. The real question is how did he manufacture the situation so that Yuji would be forced to eat the finger? Which is probably related to the cursed spirit that attacked being too much for Yuji and Megumi to handle without him doing it.
I remember someone pointing out that Mimiko and Nanako are present at Yuji's shot put so they might've been involved in some way too.

So Kenjaku is the one who released that finger and created a perfect situation where Yuji has to eat it, and he is gonna pull up Aizen's card to Yuji "I've known about you since the day you were born"

Yuji already knows that. Hence why Yuji calls Choso his brother after he recalls his mother bearing the stitches which mark Kenjaku. Also I don't think Kenjaku at the moment much cares for Yuji and all that, because Yuji did what he was made to do. Keep Sukuna stored up until he could reincarnate to hold up his end of the bargain.

Well I think Megumi saying "we will discuss this later" kinda implies the topic will be brought up later in the manga,
Anyways you all should watch this if you haven't, the animation looks cool ngl

Back