• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji already knows that. Hence why Yuji calls Choso his brother after he recalls his mother bearing the stitches which mark Kenjaku. Also I don't think Kenjaku at the moment much cares for Yuji and all that, because Yuji did what he was made to do. Keep Sukuna stored up until he could reincarnate to hold up his end of the bargain.
More like Kenjaku most probably planned to tame Sukuna using Yuji but plan failed.
Also I am surprised Kenjaku not knowing about Bath

On a side note let's say Kashimo can use DA. Doesn't that's means his Lightning can bypass infinity?

Btw this is just a question not who wins or whatever. Kinda curious because his Lightning is not a CT instead CE.

On a side note let's say Kashimo can use DA. Doesn't that's means his Lightning can bypass infinity?

Btw this is just a question not who wins or whatever. Kinda curious because his Lightning is not a CT instead CE.
I think yeah if it's a CE cloathed in the body but mid-long range attack can't bypass it i guess

Yeah it would. Unless there's some issue with ce traits and domain amps countering one another?

Yeah it would. Unless there's some issue with ce traits and domain amps countering one another?
There was no such statements actually. Even it's stated normal cursed technique can be used when DA is active if I am correct. Only innate techniques are no no.

It's not a innate technique? Just CE? I was talking about hypothetical if Kashimo can use DA.
I mean:

1)DA has to be strong enough to be able to bypass Gojo's infinity.

2) Gojo will dodge the lightning easily.

3) Gojo wouldn't be affected by the shock that Kashimo produces in his normal attacks because his physical reinforcements are very high.

There was no such statements actually. Even it's stated normal cursed technique can be used when DA is active if I am correct. Only innate techniques are no no.
The mechanism of DA indicates that you can't use any CT in general, simple domain grants a CT so it's not innate CT, but it can't negate CTs

I mean:

1)DA has to be strong enough to be able to bypass Gojo's infinity.

2) Gojo will dodge the lightning easily.

3) Gojo wouldn't be affected by the shock that Kashimo produces in his normal attacks because his physical reinforcements are very high.

I am not talking about if he wins or not bruh. It's just a hypothetical question.

I am not talking about if he wins or not bruh. It's just a hypothetical question.
And I wasn't talking about if he wins or not? Which is why I didn't say Gojo will mop the floor with Kashimo in the first 5 seconds of the fight.

I explained his options if he used DA to hit Gojo, his DA has to be strong enough to bypass the limitless, his lightning wouldn't land anyways and Gojo will resist his normal electrical shocks

And I wasn't talking about if he wins or not? Which is why I didn't say Gojo will mop the floor with Kashimo in the first 5 seconds of the fight.

I explained his options if he used DA to hit Gojo, his DA has to be strong enough to bypass the limitless, his lightning wouldn't land anyways and Gojo will resist his normal electrical shocks
Well that doesn't matter I was talking about generally. Also isn't infinity was on when Agito attacked Gojo? Did it land on him?
The mechanism of DA indicates that you can't use any CT in general, simple domain grants a CT so it's not innate CT, but it can't negate CTs
Yeah I just checked Reggie vs Megumi. I read it wrong. DA no cursed technique are usable except CE to reinforce the body I guess.

Well that doesn't matter I was talking about generally. Also isn't infinity was on when Agito attacked Gojo? Did it land on him?
Yeah it seems to have hit Gojo, but Agito attacked right after Mahoraga
0234-009.png

0234-010.png

So I think it's a similar case to when Sukuna kicked Gojo here
0234-015.png

Yeah it seems to have hit Gojo, but Agito attacked right after Mahoraga
0234-009.png

0234-010.png

So I think it's a similar case to when Sukuna kicked Gojo here
0234-015.png
I guess its fine then.
Btw didn't Kashimo lightining still cut off Hakari hand despite Hakari having resistance?
Not saying Kashimo would harm Gojo but I think electricity isn't only thing Good about Kashimo lightining I think.
I didn't say there was a statement. Gege could make something up if he wanted to.
I was explaining to you 😑.
Yeah he could make up something's if he really wants

I guess its fine then.
Btw didn't Kashimo lightining still cut off Hakari hand despite Hakari having resistance?
Not saying Kashimo would harm Gojo but I think electricity isn't only thing Good about Kashimo lightining I think
Hakari was resisting the shockwaves produced when he touches Kashimo, and ofc the lightning is a stronger move.
But if you read my previous comment I didn't say Gojo will tank the lightning I said he will dodge it

Something that I've noticed
Normally domain barriers can't trap buildings, look at the building next to Naoya's barrier, however Gojo's barrier was able to contain buildings, maybe it means his barrier has high precision or idk

Edit: it's Mahito's barrier not Naoya's.
That looks like it's clipping through the building, same thing Gojo's is doing.
Barriers will just pass through Inanimate objects
It's not that you can't use any CT in General, it's if you want to neutralize another's CT with DA you can't use a CT with it so their technique can pour into the empty space left by your CT-less DA, it is possible to imbue a Sure-Hit with Domain Amplification.
Simple Domain doesn't have CT, it's a basic barrier technique that even Sorcerer's without can use

It's not that you can't use any CT in General, it's if you want to neutralize another's CT with DA you can't use a CT with it so their technique can pour into the empty space left by your CT-less DA, it is possible to imbue a Sure-Hit with Domain Amplification.
Simple Domain doesn't have CT, it's a basic barrier technique that even Sorcerer's without can use
I meant that if u used a CT the DA will lose the neutralizing aspect.

Simple domain is said to grant a CT, which is probably what Miwa did here:
0035-014.png

0035-015.png

But this wouldn't be an innate CT.

That looks like it's clipping through the building, same thing Gojo's is doing.
Barriers will just pass through Inanimate objects
It looked to me as if the barrier stopped at the building and didn't include it but after looking at it again the scene isn't clear on this

I meant that if u used a CT the DA will lose the neutralizing aspect.

Simple domain is said to grant a CT, which is probably what Miwa did here:
0035-014.png

0035-015.png

But this wouldn't be an innate CT.
Where's it said to grant a CT
That's a Barrier Technique with a sword technique, calling it a CT is kinda misleading as CT refers to Innate Techniques almost if not all the time.
But I guess you can use CT for that in an extremely broad sense

Where's it said to grant a CT
That's a Barrier Technique with a sword technique, calling it a CT is kinda misleading as CT refers to Innate Techniques almost if not all the time.
But I guess you can use CT for that in an extremely broad sense
My point was that it granted Miwa the other CT/sword technique, why would Miwa even use simple domain when it's a technique to counter the sure hits, so I thought she used to it gain the other technique.
However after looking at other chapters it kinda seems contradicted, Kusakabe used the same technique without a simple domain and Miwa did the same against Kenjaku, in the fanbook that technique is listed in "_" next to Miwa's simple domain so it kinda imply they are linked but for Kusakabe it isn't the same so it's probably a different case.

As for the "granting CT" it seems I've misunderstood that panel from 225, but shouldn't Kusakabe's and Miwa's SD neutralize CTs? They don't have CTs so their domain is empty

And there is some belief that Kusakabe was able to neutralize Uzumaki as he did thanks to the CT. Miwa just never fights anyone with a cursed technique so we wouldn't know

Yeah I noticed this but it doesn't seem that he neutralized it tbh, it looks like he blocked it because we can see the damage there

Back