• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Well looks like Sukuna gonna die next chapter and Megumi might get saved by Yujis CT.

Though before that I would atleast needs some information on Sukuna black box and Yorozu gift. I don't think Gege just made things up and forgot like Nobara.
Yeah exactly, giving Sukuna some new other CT or ability would just throw away using other untouched stuff.

But you see KENJAKU has already faced six eye and limitless users twice and lost and he still claims Sukuna is undisputed. So do we still need to believe Sukuna didn't had any ways to bypass infinity?

He also currently had hopes that Sukuna might win. I don't think he was just betting on TS and DA alone
The six eyes limitless users whom Kenjaku fought are clowns, Sukuna already has DA and his DE is very OP, he would've destroyed any six eyes limitless user from the past.
From what I've seen, the narrative implies that six eyes limitless users vary in level, they can be weaker than untamed Mahoraga or they can destroy Mahoraga in 2 panels like Gojo.
Kenjaku doesn't know much about Gojo, after the fight with Toji and the 1 year timeskip Geto became depressed and his mindset was corrupted and Gojo started to take missions alone, Geto knows that Gojo will learn to use blue and red simultaneously and that he was working on his doman, and teleportation techniques, but he hasn't really seen how Gojo can fight with these new things.

Why do profiles have "Resistance to Cursed Energy Manipulation" or "Advanced Sorcerer resistances," you don't have to list resistances separately when you link to a verse specific ability, that's like writing "Resistance to Devil Physiology" separately from "Devil Phsyiology," Cursed Energy Manipulation (Basic/Advanced Sorcerer) would cover all the abilities including resistances listed on that page. The only exception to this would be Toji and HR Maki since they have the resistance to curses sorcerers have but can't manipulate CE

Why do profiles have "Resistance to Cursed Energy Manipulation" or "Advanced Sorcerer resistances," you don't have to list resistances separately when you link to a verse specific ability, that's like writing "Resistance to Devil Physiology" separately from "Devil Phsyiology," Cursed Energy Manipulation (Basic/Advanced Sorcerer) would cover all the abilities including resistances listed on that page. The only exception to this would be Toji and HR Maki since they have the resistance to curses sorcerers have but can't manipulate CE
Some resist on the basic level and some on the advance level, that's just there to show it? But yeah I could remove that

So if Gojo tanked purple because of his high CE as the TCB translation says, what kind of resistance will he get?
We've been in arguments over if Purple has any void property so I would say until we actually get some confirmation on what purple is doing, nothing.

We've been in arguments over if Purple has any void property so I would say until we actually get some confirmation on what purple is doing, nothing.
But it's accepted here that purple is void manipulation or whatever, in fact its one of the arguments that has been used in the Mahito thread because Mait argued that purple can't kill Mahito

If that's the case then he would gets Void Manipulation resistance of whatever HP is considered as. But looking at other translations we should check the raws for better understanding.
So if Gojo tanked purple because of his high CE as the TCB translation says, what kind of resistance will he get?

But it's accepted here that purple is void manipulation or whatever, in fact its one of the arguments that has been used in the Mahito thread because Mait argued that purple can't kill Mahito
Well that's unfortunate that he argued that. Also gotta be honest the evidence for it being void is the fact the word void was used in this
pzsuAQX.png

v4YBMvi.png

Which is just hilarious, "void" is because the technique is called "hollow" not because it literally turns matter into non existence, this evidence doesn't even mention anything remotely similar to void manip so I'm surprised we let this through off this alone.

TCB changed the translation I guess it stated his own cursed energy
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_235_5_018.png
I just checked and its the same as before, can u link the chapter?
Well that's unfortunate that he argued that. Also gotta be honest the evidence for it being void is the fact the word void was used in this
pzsuAQX.png

v4YBMvi.png

Which is just hilarious, "void" is because the technique is called "hollow" not because it literally turns matter into non existence, this evidence doesn't even mention anything remotely similar to void manip so I'm surprised we let this through off this alone.
Fair, I was just saying that it's accepted on the wiki and people are using it in upgrades and so, do you plan to make a thread about removing it?

I just checked and its the same as before, can u link the chapter?

Fair, I was just saying that it's accepted on the wiki and people are using it in upgrades and so, do you plan to make a thread about removing it?
Would rather not, since I know how JJK supporters get in CRTs, I'm fine with the continued use of it in threads or a Possibly rating could be given until we get a better explanation.

We need another fanbook after this arc ngl, many things need to be explained, Gojo's domain not affecting him but covering him in the range, Kenjaku saying domains including SD can negate all CT even the limitless, then 90 chapters after, the narrator says SD does not negate CTs but the sure hits.

The problem is that, even if he transformed, there's no proof that he will get stronger, Sukuna himself said he can conpensate for a finger level of power by eating the corpse.

Maybe Sukuna didn't eat his corpse and left it in the shadow so now he's been fighting Gojo with 19F power level, Gege has to cook something new if he wants to get Sukuna out if this situation because it's a checkmate

The problem is that, even if he transformed, there's no proof that he will get stronger, Sukuna himself said he can conpensate for a finger level of power by eating the corpse.

Maybe Sukuna didn't eat his corpse and left it in the shadow so now he's been fighting Gojo with 19F power level, Gege has to cook something new if he wants to get Sukuna out if this situation because it's a checkmate
Most probably something like Having True form will get more boost than normal Sorcerer form? You know the bath? Kenjaku states why he isn't changing into his old form. Sukuna states this form is enough to fight Sorcerers. So his original form might have some amps or only used to fight Strongest opponents who surpasses Sorcerer level.

Well let's see what Gege gonna cook.

imaginary and virtual are essentially the same, using the same kanjis, just a translator issue rather than a context thing.
That's possible yeah.

On the previous topic, it's possible that switching to his true form will remove the ability to use 10S, CTs are engraved in the brain, so if switching the forms will mean switching the body information, Sukuna won't be able to use 10S but he will be able to use Domain expansion again

Always considered it was the body since Gojo said it was carved into him but I guess Sukuna makes the clarification its the brain.
0074-016.png
0230-011.png

But now with this, we know positive energy flows into one's brain to activate a RCT.
What do you think of Sukuna and Gojo can again use DE again if they gets rests of something?

Last edited:
Of course they haven't lost DE forever
Always considered it was the body since Gojo said it was carved into him but I guess Sukuna makes the clarification its the brain.
0074-016.png
0230-011.png

But now with this, we know positive energy flows into one's brain to activate a RCT.
Well it's carved in the body, specifically in the brain

We need another fanbook after this arc ngl, many things need to be explained, Gojo's domain not affecting him but covering him in the range, Kenjaku saying domains including SD can negate all CT even the limitless, then 90 chapters after, the narrator says SD does not negate CTs but the sure hits.
the anime made me firmer in my interpretation of what Kenjaku was saying by showing how the SD tubes drilled into Mahito's body and activated inside of it (Gege has said that the inside of the body is like a domain) and now we have a better understanding of how Domain Amplification works completely differently to DE thanks to Sukuna using it so Domains in general should have a limited version of Power Null with the justification altered.

Yeah I don't see the problem with that. Unless we get some sort of reveal that you can burn away the engrained ct from overusing it?
Well idk.

Gojo can actually use his domain again by According to Sukuna Gojo would die if he forcefully activated it.

What I am confused about is if RCT can heal the brain despite them having RCT why didn't they healed it already.

imaginary and virtual are essentially the same, using the same kanjis, just a translator issue rather than a context thing.
I remember TCB's translation notes saying that it didn't refer to the concept of imaginary mass in physics since a different term is used for that and honestly, the standards for something like that should be as strict as the black hole standards
Also the idea that HP erases CE kinda irks me since Gojo doesn't use it to just break through curtains

Last edited:
I remember TCB's translation notes saying that it didn't refer to the concept of imaginary mass in physics since a different term is used for that and honestly, the standards for something like that should be as strict as the black hole standards
Also the idea that HP erases CE kinda irks me since Gojo doesn't use it to just break through curtains
I doubt he'd release purple to do so though? It would cause destruction around and it doesn't seem like it's something he can just turn off.

Well idk.

Gojo can actually use his domain again by According to Sukuna Gojo would die if he forcefully activated it.

What I am confused about is if RCT can heal the brain despite them having RCT why didn't they healed it already.
Because its not a matter of healing, Gojo healed his brain that's why he restored his CT, but healing the brain has a limit unlike healing the flesh and bones, CTs are engraved in the brain, overusing them (DE) will heat the brain, Gojo reached a limit where if he overused it again, his brain will die, he needs to sleep for a week.

Back