• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Where does the new Low 7-C rating come from?
I think it's a placeholder until calcs and scalings are finalized in the next CRT, Nanami's Overtime calc having an 8-A result was rejected because that used the Total Seismic Moment formula for real earthquakes

That Mai shit was calculated I think and got 7-C? not sure if it was accepted or what.
E=mc^2 is invalid for Mai's bullet creation, especially since Mai is supposed to have low CE, and CE amount =/= CE output anyway

Last edited:
E=mc^2 is invalid for Mai's bullet creation, especially since Mai is supposed to have low CE, and CE amount =/= CE output anyway
No, it's directly stated that she transforms cursed energy into matter, that's literally as valid of a statement as we can probably get. Her low CE is just why she can only make one bullet normally. She can still have low CE and even low output and have that work because it is so intensive for her. We just don't scale anyone to it because it's a creation feat that isn't applicable to AP for the most part

Last edited:
Low 7-C should come from upscaling from Hanani's 8-A calc since that was our main anchor of scaling for Physicals for our High Tiers for a while. But when the downgrade was implemented not the best so the calcs never got into the profiles.

Still there's no real way of scaling people to her max output with her ct. We see Maki couldnt break out of it, so what at most Yuta, Hakari and Kashimo, Kenjaku maybe?

Unable to for Mid tiers. I can see a reason for special grades, Hakari, Maki, Kashimo, Yorozu

Can say Yuta ~ Ryu highest output in history > Max output Uraume
We should wait for future chapters. LMAO it would be funny if Uraume Bodies any one of them without max output.

Well I don't think this works, because its more like Ryu (highest output in history) > Uraume's output < maximum output.
We can't prove that Ryu's output is higher than maximum outputs in the series
We can actually because Ryu had the highest recorded output ever (after Uraume's time had passed), and he still claimed that during the culling games (which included the likes of Sukuna and Yuta). More importantly, Choso scales to Uraume by damaging his hand when they fought and being able to mostly tank the damage tossed his way by Uraume. And this same Choso got one-shot by Yuta, who while having the rank of Special Grade Sorcerer already puts him above a lot of the high tiers, was on even ground with the likes of Ryu. So we have good reason to believe that Uraume is below the likes of most Sendai Colony players

We can actually because Ryu had the highest recorded output ever (after Uraume's time had passed), and he still claimed that during the culling games (which included the likes of Sukuna and Yuta). More importantly, Choso scales to Uraume by damaging his hand when they fought and being able to mostly tank the damage tossed his way by Uraume. And this same Choso got one-shot by Yuta, who while having the rank of Special Grade Sorcerer already puts him above a lot of the high tiers, was on even ground with the likes of Ryu. So we have good reason to believe that Uraume is below the likes of most Sendai Colony players
Choso piercing blood was strong enough to damage to Kenjaku I don't think we should base our interpretation on that.

Also in the same Shibuya incident Uraume Ice has better feats than Kenjaku max Uzumaki.

None of that invalidates the scaling between Choso and Uraume. High tiers like Kenjaku and Yuta while scaling above other high tiers currently don't sit in a space where scaling between them and the weaker high tiers is impossible. Not to mention that Choso did get a boost in his fight with Kenjaku that further allows him to scale comfortably below but still to him which allows us to create separation between Shibuya and Culling Games Choso.

By the way, just checked the verse page, what happened with Nanami's calc? Why are we using a currently unaccepted end for it?

None of that invalidates the scaling between Choso and Uraume. High tiers like Kenjaku and Yuta while scaling above other high tiers currently don't sit in a space where scaling between them and the weaker high tiers is impossible. Not to mention that Choso did get a boost in his fight with Kenjaku that further allows him to scale comfortably below but still to him which allows us to create separation between Shibuya and Culling Games Choso.
Uraume was not serious at first when she seriously tried she literally froze Choso and Kusakabe and other who were there and almost killed all of them if it wasn't for Yuki.

Meanwhile Kenjaku max Uzumaki was tanked by Kusakabe. I really don't see how Choso getting boost would upgrade Kenjaku scaling.

Kenjaku also was dodging Choso's piercing blood which already shows its dangerous for him also. Scaling Uraume based on Choso's piercing blood does not make sense.

Ryu's output seems weird to me ngl, he tanked his own blast but cleave finished him easily, Yuta tanked Reio's blasts as well but it is said he can't tank a punch from Gojo, I wished Gege would've clarified more on these things in the volume extras but he didn't which is unfortunate, but maybe Sukuna and Gojo are just an exception

Well I don't think this works, because its more like Ryu (highest output in history) > Uraume's output < maximum output.
We can't prove that Ryu's output is higher than maximum outputs in the series
If someone could output ce in a ct with max output would that not have been known in history for being above Ryu's? I just don't see how you'd come to the conclusion to exclude max outputs when talking about highest outputs.

Choso piercing blood was strong enough to damage to Kenjaku I don't think we should base our interpretation on that.
I don't think this happened, if you're referring to when Kenjaku spun around to deflect pb then that just isn't damage. Also PB is a piercing attack, that would increase the damage done.

Uraume was not serious at first when she seriously tried she literally froze Choso and Kusakabe and other who were there and almost killed all of them if it wasn't for Yuki.

Meanwhile Kenjaku max Uzumaki was tanked by Kusakabe. I really don't see how Choso getting boost would upgrade Kenjaku scaling.

Kenjaku also was dodging Choso's piercing blood which already shows its dangerous for him also. Scaling Uraume based on Choso's piercing blood does not make sense.
Again Kenjaku isn't so powerful that he can't be scaled to other high tiers which is most of these characters. Them being able to damage him or defend against his attacks, especially when he's casual isn't something that makes all the stuff surrounding him impossible for scaling.

Choso damaged Uraume, Uraume damaged Choso and tried to kill him. Sounds like the pair scale to each other. It's as simple as that. Unless we're going to try and put Piercing Blood above Choso's normal scaling, which doesn't work because Yuji could tank piercing blood and Choso fought him physically.

Again Kenjaku isn't so powerful that he can't be scaled to other high tiers which is most of these characters. Them being able to damage him or defend against his attacks, especially when he's casual isn't something that makes all the stuff surrounding him impossible for scaling.

Choso damaged Uraume, Uraume damaged Choso and tried to kill him. Sounds like the pair scale to each other. It's as simple as that. Unless we're going to try and put Piercing Blood above Choso's normal scaling, which doesn't work because Yuji could tank piercing blood and Choso fought him physically.
Uraume hand didn't got damaged much from the looks of it she did blocked but a scratch was happened that's all. When she got serious she just negged Choso's. I don't see a reason to say Choso is relative to Uraume in anyway.

Yuji and Uraume cases are different Yuji got more damage where Uraume got a scratch. Uraume got damage from Choso poison not by AP.

Also Kenjaku is hailed as strongest after Sukuna and Gojo by statements its clearly mentioned it's as hard as killing Gojo.

I agree with Arknis here.
I don't think this happened, if you're referring to when Kenjaku spun around to deflect pb then that just isn't damage. Also PB is a piercing attack, that would increase the damage done.

Also it's an old chapter so Duedate probably forgot, but Yuji wasn't tanking it, it was gonna go straight through him likely in a matter of seconds later if he didn't push it away.
0101-014.png

Also it's an old chapter so Duedate probably forgot, but Yuji wasn't tanking it, it was gonna go straight through him likely in a matter of seconds later if he didn't push it away.
0101-014.png
Yeah I was about to send this scan.
Btw I remember you calculated Kenjaku Tanking Black hole feat isn't that 7B or 7A ? What happened to that?

Uraume hand didn't got damaged much from the looks of it she did blocked but a scratch was happened that's all. When she got serious she just negged Choso's. I don't see a reason to say Choso is relative to Uraume in anyway.

Yuji and Uraume cases are different Yuji got more damage where Uraume got a scratch. Uraume got damage from Choso poison not by AP.

Also Kenjaku is hailed as strongest after Sukuna and Gojo by statements its clearly mentioned it's as hard as killing Gojo.

I agree with Arknis here.
If it was just a scratch Uraume wouldn't have had to use RCT in order to heal their hand, we're even shown their hand bulging up as it healed showing significant damage was done to it. Damaging another character allows scaling between those characters, that's scaling 101. And immobilzation isn't the same as overpowering. Just because Uraume is able to freeze a character doesn't mean they scale above them. Especially seeing that while Choso was immobilized he wasn't hurt to any degree that implies something like one-shotting. Uraume then attempted to crush everyone while they couldn't defend themselves, which is very different then the characters being allowed to defend themselves.

0101-014.png
That is tanking it. This isn't a case of an attack grazing an opponent, but of Yuji taking the attack fully on his arms and then moving out of the way of it after blocking for a little bit when it maintained its force.

If it was just a scratch Uraume wouldn't have had to use RCT in order to heal their hand, we're even shown their hand bulging up as it healed showing significant damage was done to it.
Why shouldn't character needs to use RCT for small damages?

Also that seems like only palm was damaged. Like I said Kenjaku was even vary of PB. So we shouldn't be using that.
Damaging another character allows scaling between those characters, that's scaling 101. And immobilzation isn't the same as overpowering. Just because Uraume is able to freeze a character doesn't mean they scale above them. Especially seeing that while Choso was immobilized he wasn't hurt to any degree that implies something like one-shotting. Uraume then attempted to crush everyone while they couldn't defend themselves, which is very different then the characters being allowed to defend themselves.
Uraume was about to one shot Choso who was using Full Stock. Yeah sure making immobile means nothing but how does it removes Choso's durability?

Yuji saved Choso in Nick of time where Uraume was about to one shot Choso with her single finger.

Also do we have any information on Uraume freezing decreasing Durability? Especially choso was freely using his full stock. Really don't see how being immobile would decrease someone else durability. If they dodges Uraume attacks then they wouldn't even scale to it on Durability basis.
That is tanking it. This isn't a case of an attack grazing an opponent, but of Yuji taking the attack fully on his arms and then moving out of the way of it after blocking for a little bit when it maintained its force.
Bruh that happened real fast he just moved out of the way because he couldn't tank it. It didn't say he was holding it back for few moments.

My point though is that the attack is powerful enough that Yuji can't keep tanking it, he'd downscale from it by a good margin off that. And I just think tanking implies the character blocks with some difficulty, Yuji blocks with difficultly and can't withstand it for much longer.

Also isn't this originally supposed to be about us scaling the outputs at their highest for scaling people to Uraume's calc? Piercing blood and regular punches shouldn't be discussed.

This isn't really fair, It's a choso who can't defend himself lol, and it's aimed at his head up close too.
Even if we go by that shouldn't choso AP should break out of the ice knowing he was not affected by freezing thanks to blood manipulation. Also as I was talking about Full stack which is like a armour. I doubt if it having weak spot in head.

Overall my point is Choso doesn't scale to Uraume.

My point though is that the attack is powerful enough that Yuji can't keep tanking it, he'd downscale from it by a good margin off that. And I just think tanking implies the character blocks with some difficulty, Yuji blocks with difficultly and can't withstand it for much longer.

Also isn't this originally supposed to be about us scaling the outputs at their highest for scaling people to Uraume's calc? Piercing blood and regular punches shouldn't be discussed.
That's again not how tanking works. Yuji wouldn't downscale from Piercing Blood, because he couldn't keep tanking the attack. Because he tanked the intial impact, the issue is that Yuji can't maintain his block because he is being forced to tank the powerful attack for a prolonged amount of time. He's taking continued damage from the attack so his durability is being worn down, so he has to divert it because his durability is reaching a point where it can't take it anymore.

It's more like he's taking attack after attack that's wearing him down, than him not being able to tank an attack.

And the reason why we can scale piercing blood to Choso's physicals is because both are able to hurt Yuji without one or the other one-shotting him. Not to mention that because CE is a universal energy system, we do scale the strength from attacks to normal AP unless they're something like Maximum Techniques because we understand Maximum to be far beyond the rest of a character's normal abilties. Even Maximum Output wouldn't fall into the same space because of showcasing like Choso with Flowing Redstacks (which is a Maximum Output) which while amping him doesn't amp to a degree that puts him far and above his normal stats as seen with Yuji still being able to fight him. And PB is neither a Maximum technique nor a maximum output so we wouldn't treat it as far and beyond Choso's normal stats.

Even if we go by that shouldn't choso AP should break out of the ice knowing he was not affected by freezing thanks to blood manipulation. Also as I was talking about Full stack which is like a armour. I doubt if it having weak spot in head.

Overall my point is Choso doesn't scale to Uraume.
Choso's problem was most likely he wouldn't be able to break out before Uraume attacked, cause he was about to break out when Uraume moved in front of him.

That's again not how tanking works. Yuji wouldn't downscale from Piercing Blood, because he couldn't keep tanking the attack. Because he tanked the intial impact, the issue is that Yuji can't maintain his block because he is being forced to tank the powerful attack for a prolonged amount of time. He's taking continued damage from the attack so his durability is being worn down, so he has to divert it because his durability is reaching a point where it can't take it anymore.

It's more like he's taking attack after attack that's wearing him down, than him not being able to tank an attack.

And the reason why we can scale piercing blood to Choso's physicals is because both are able to hurt Yuji without one or the other one-shotting him. Not to mention that because CE is a universal energy system, we do scale the strength from attacks to normal AP unless they're something like Maximum Techniques because we understand Maximum to be far beyond the rest of a character's normal abilties. Even Maximum Output wouldn't fall into the same space because of showcasing like Choso with Flowing Redstacks (which is a Maximum Output) which while amping him doesn't amp to a degree that puts him far and above his normal stats as seen with Yuji still being able to fight him. And PB is neither a Maximum technique nor a maximum output so we wouldn't treat it as far and beyond Choso's normal stats.
You're just blatantly ignoring the feats then. Choso never pierced Yuji's body with regular punches, Piercing blood, Meteorite, and his blood blade do. That is clear difference in strength due to piercing damage.

Back