• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Kashimo turned out to be Gojo's level
I hope Gojo can still fight more though

Kashimo still has his ace stored just to fight Sukuna. So yeah we can expect him fighting Sukuna next or Gojo and Kashimo gangs up who knows
I dont think Gojo would work with anyone lmao neither Kashimo, i think Kashimo wants to take Sukuna 1 on 1, I think Kashimo is the strongest one atm between the sorcerers cuz using only CE manipulation he was relative to jackpot Hakari.

btw Shoko did say in ch225 that Gojo's six eyes would allow him to read his opponents thoughts which is interesting, is that already on his profile?

Oh btw what do u think happened to Uro? Are we gonna see her helping in the fight against Sukuna or Kenjaku? Or Sukuna offscreened her after he finished Ryu?
It was stated before that Sukuna ripped her apart along with her army in the heian era

I dont think Gojo would work with anyone lmao neither Kashimo, i think Kashimo wants to take Sukuna 1 on 1, I think Kashimo is the strongest one atm between the sorcerers cuz using only CE manipulation he was relative to jackpot Hakari.

btw Shoko did say in ch225 that Gojo's six eyes would allow him to read his opponents thoughts which is interesting, is that already on his profile?
well idk. Gojo did joined hands with others to amp his HP and fire at Sukuna. I don't think he would refuse any help. But I can see Kashimo only wanting to fight one on one against Sukuna.
Oh btw what do u think happened to Uro? Are we gonna see her helping in the fight against Sukuna or Kenjaku? Or Sukuna offscreened her after he finished Ryu?
It was stated before that Sukuna ripped her apart along with her army in the heian era
She was pissing her pants just feeling Sukuna presence. Idk if she will have any help. Beside Kenjaku stated something about killing the remaining players himself. He may possibly put her down.

0069-015.png
This is an ability of the Six Eyes that's been shown before. Cause of how well Gojo can see, it allows him to read cursed techniques and in this case, see that he would be better than Sukuna in terms of domain expansions

0069-015.png
This is an ability of the Six Eyes that's been shown before. Cause of how well Gojo can see, it allows him to read cursed techniques and in this case, see that he would be better than Sukuna in terms of domain expansions
I know he can understand CTs, however Shoko said that the six eyes will allow him to read/catch his opponents thoughts which wasn't stated before in the series

well idk. Gojo did joined hands with others to amp his HP and fire at Sukuna. I don't think he would refuse any help. But I can see Kashimo only wanting to fight one on one against Sukuna.

She was pissing her pants just feeling Sukuna presence. Idk if she will have any help. Beside Kenjaku stated something about killing the remaining players himself. He may possibly put her down.
They only amped his output, they didn't fight alongside him, Kenjaku said no matter who is around him they will only stand in his way in the fight, he is mostly in his element when he is alone.

Also Kashimo tbh seems to want to fight the strongest lol, whether it's Gojo or Sukuna at the end

Yeah we will probably see Kenjaku killing Uro or at least someone will save her at the last moment maybe Yuta?

I know he can understand CTs, however Shoko said that the six eyes will allow him to read/catch his opponents thoughts which wasn't stated before in the series
What chapter does she say that? 225 She does not, unless there is another trans im not seeing.

What chapter does she say that? 225 She does not, unless there is another trans im not seeing.
In the leaks they asked why Sukuna isn't using DE or is he thinking that he wouldn't be able to win a domain clash, Shoko said Gojo's personality and the Six Eyes wouldn't miss such a thought, this is MAX translation from twitter whom Myamura usually posts his translations

Now this is true jujutsu sorcery weve been waiting to see

Chapter starts with Sukuna slashing Gojo, Gojo is slashed everywhere on his body and he is severely bleeding yet he says that its fine because his RCT application surpasses Sukuna's domain sure hit effect, Sukuna isn't giving Gojo any chance, he keeps his domain open while engage with Gojo in a close fight, Gojo healing himself while fighting with Sukuna, Sukuna is surprised that Gojo is able to keep up with him while he is healing himself simultaneously, Gojo activates a simple domain to heal himself and Sukuna keeps attacking, the simple domain is completely destroyed and Gojo is getting slashed again, he activates another simple domain and restore his CT, then he blasts Sukuna's face with a red, Sukuna's bleeding, his left arm is cut and half of his face is burnt and Gojo is smiling and looking down on him while healing himself

Now this is true jujutsu sorcery weve been waiting to see

Chapter starts with Sukuna slashing Gojo, Gojo is slashed everywhere on his body and he is severely bleeding yet he says that its fine because his RCT application surpasses Sukuna's domain sure hit effect, Sukuna isn't giving Gojo any chance, he keeps his domain open while engage with Gojo in a close fight, Gojo healing himself while fighting with Sukuna, Sukuna is surprised that Gojo is able to keep up with him while he is healing himself simultaneously, Gojo activates a simple domain to heal himself and Sukuna keeps attacking, the simple domain is completely destroyed and Gojo is getting slashed again, he activates another simple domain and restore his CT, then he blasts Sukuna's face with a red, Sukuna's bleeding, his left arm is cut and half of his face is burnt and Gojo is smiling and looking down on him while healing himself
I really wonder what it’ll take to tire these guys out. Also Gojo is truly Him.

I'm curious if Uraume is still there, she survived amped Hollow purple and now malevolent shrine, literally the truly strongest jujutsu sorcerer of all time

Yuta dodge light while going on a mission with Inumaki.

If it is said that it really is light I think I'll do some calculations.
I have rather a picture of the book irl translated in vietnamese, might as well show it here
dunno if it actual light or smth, its only called to be light
"lần này, yuta tránh được ánh sáng từ bên cạnh ập tới" you can just drop the thing to google translate, but yea here it says yuta dodged light
348355360_6226699257418719_956245488940618948_n.jpg
346102992_251218044230788_389341515267244441_n.jpg

also the picture of the novel incase someone didnt think this was real

Last edited:
0016-021.png

Unless Gege forgot about explaining Gojo's teleportation, I think it's now the best time to explain and have Gojo escape using it
This translation is wrong, in the original it is not mentioned "Teleporting", is said: "WARP", Gege says that Gojou has a technique that works similar to a WARP. WARP is a technology from Star Trek that bends space to reach a speed that exceeds the speed of light (FTL) while traveling through space itself. I don't think that Gege would use the reference to Star Trek ss if it weren't literal, besides that in this new chapter it is mentioned that he "Teleports" by bending space (in the translation I saw it was like this).

a teleport according to the site's definitions, it is the act of leaving point A for point B without traveling any space. Gojou travels through space, so he cannot teleport.

*btw
the novel also have like billions of scans for cursed spirit to be abstract existence, but the anti-feat in the manga was just way too stupid to get through

Question, do you think unlimited void would inactivate RCT? Since RCT comes from the brain and unlimited void kinda wrecks the opponent's brain

Actually here, Gojo is saying that his limitless is superior to Sukuna's CT, probably meant that his domain sure hit is much more lethal than Sukuna's.

I thought he was talking about his RCT healing being superior.

Actually here, Gojo is saying that his limitless is superior to Sukuna's CT, probably meant that his domain sure hit is much more lethal than Sukuna's.

I thought he was talking about his RCT healing being superior.
wait, what? on another translate I read it was gojo CT being superior in general, since theres nothing about limitless on that panel

Other translations say "my CT is absolutely superior to yours" which is kinda the same meaning because he is talking about CT not RCT after being hit with the sure hit attack, so he is glad that it wasn't like his ct because he probably wouldn't have been able to heal

That's also how I interpreted it, Gojo is glad that Sukuna's CT's performance as a Sure Hit is inferior to his, else he'd probably just be straight up dead without room for using RCT

Anyone think if Sukuna used Cleave on Gojo ? Dismantle and Cleave both have similar properties one is default another one is adjusted. I wonder.

His domain automatically attack any target that has CE with cleave
I mean it's never stated to be domain innate technique

Cleave is used to adjust durability of opponents. Most probably whatever currently Sukuna using is just dismantle and testing Gojo Durability just to neg him at once.

Well Cleave is used or not we will know in next chapter. Also Fire Arrow and trident probably will turning point in the fight. I am curious about 10 Shadow technique. I wonder if Sukuna gonna use 10 shadow or fire arrow next.

Back