• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I mean it's never stated to be domain innate technique

Cleave is used to adjust durability of opponents. Most probably whatever currently Sukuna using is just dismantle and testing Gojo Durability just to neg him at once.

Well Cleave is used or not we will know in next chapter. Also Fire Arrow and trident probably will turning point in the fight. I am curious about 10 Shadow technique. I wonder if Sukuna gonna use 10 shadow or fire arrow next.
"Cleave is used to adjust durability of opponents" didnt it cut through already? gojo just keeps healing, thats all
and still, there was no reason for sukuna to NOT use is power in a domain- the highest ranking technique- fight

"Cleave is used to adjust durability of opponents" didnt it cut through already? gojo just keeps healing, thats all
and still, there was no reason for sukuna to NOT use is power in a domain- the highest ranking technique- fight
Why would he ? You know he may want to test Gojo durability before using that. He did same thing when Fighting Mahogara. You know he is not stupid enough to just use his special attacks just so Gojo can adapt to it. Also if you checked last page Sukuna was still laughing even after his face blown by red. He didn't even got surprised to see Gojo Tanking his technique. If he was really using cleave there should have been some statement for that.

The DE vs Mahoraga made it clear that living things with Cursed Energy in Malevolent Shrine will be subject to Cleave, not Dismantle

I mean it's never stated to be domain innate technique

Cleave is used to adjust durability of opponents. Most probably whatever currently Sukuna using is just dismantle and testing Gojo Durability just to neg him at once.

Well Cleave is used or not we will know in next chapter. Also Fire Arrow and trident probably will turning point in the fight. I am curious about 10 Shadow technique. I wonder if Sukuna gonna use 10 shadow or fire arrow next.
His DE hits anything with CE within the range with cleave, there is no reason for Sukuna to hold back when that's the only chance he got to neg the limitless barrier, it just means Gojo has immense CE reinforcements due to his high efficiency in manipulating CE, possibly surpassing that of Sukuna's.

I think now both of them have used their usual cards, and now it's just as the beginning, Sukuna will have to bypass the limitless in another way, or Gojo will be on the offensive since Sukuna was in the last chapter, let's just wait and see how this will play out

Why would he ? You know he may want to test Gojo durability before using that. He did same thing when Fighting Mahogara. You know he is not stupid enough to just use his special attacks just so Gojo can adapt to it. Also if you checked last page Sukuna was still laughing even after his face blown by red. He didn't even got surprised to see Gojo Tanking his technique. If he was really using cleave there should have been some statement for that.
Sukuna is laughing because he is having fun, even heian era sorcerers were torn into pieces against him easily, which was mentioned in the flashback, so whenever Gojo finds a way to counter he is happy because Gojo probably is his toughest opponent, kinda like how Ryu treated Yuta

The DE vs Mahoraga made it clear that living things with Cursed Energy in Malevolent Shrine will be subject to Cleave, not Dismantle
Can I see the scans. Forgot the chapters where it was stated it hits the target with Cleave. His Cleave and dismantle both are same technique with different usage. One cuts and one adapts.
His DE hits anything with CE within the range with cleave, there is no reason for Sukuna to hold back when that's the only chance he got to neg the limitless barrier, it just means Gojo has immense CE reinforcements due to his high efficiency in manipulating CE, possibly surpassing that of Sukuna's.

I think now both of them have used their usual cards, and now it's just as the beginning, Sukuna will have to bypass the limitless in another way, or Gojo will be on the offensive since Sukuna was in the last chapter, let's just wait and see how this will play out
He didn't even used dismantle on Gojo instead he used that to cut a building backside of gojo of course there is a possibility he is holding back

Also Sukuna still not used Fire Arrow which negged Jogo and Mahogara. I guess it will act as turning point and some better explanation on arrow will be given next

Next chapter most probably Gojo uses his DE and Sukuna escapes that somehow.
Sukuna is laughing because he is having fun, even heian era sorcerers were torn into pieces against him easily, which was mentioned in the flashback, so whenever Gojo finds a way to counter he is happy because Gojo probably is his toughest opponent, kinda like how Ryu treated Yuta
Well I am saying Sukuna nor Gojo were serious. If Sukuna cleave failed he would have shown serious face.

Can I see the scans. Forgot the chapters where it was stated it hits the target with Cleave. His Cleave and dismantle both are same technique with different usage. One cuts and one adapts.
Chapter 119
jjktcb_119_06.jpg

354378870_2343300625868737_2686435029018662422_n.png

*edit : oh someone post it before me..................

The thing with fire arrow is that it can be dodged, however cleave isn't the same, or to put it simply you can't even see the attack lol, Gojo probably saw dismantle because of the Six eyes, however normally his slashing attacks aren't visible which Id say is an advantage

btw
what do you guys think is the mechanic-based way to bypass infinite?
to be more specific i've seen peoples claim to bypass gojo infinite via passing through dimension hax, destroy/ distort space-time to which I disagree
I dont think gojo infinite was any special space-time at all, it just a hax that affect the attack itself

I have rather a picture of the book irl translated in vietnamese, might as well show it here
dunno if it actual light or smth, its only called to be light
"lần này, yuta tránh được ánh sáng từ bên cạnh ập tới" you can just drop the thing to google translate, but yea here it says yuta dodged light
348355360_6226699257418719_956245488940618948_n.jpg
346102992_251218044230788_389341515267244441_n.jpg

also the picture of the novel incase someone didnt think this was real

cool bro

hey everyone think something can be referenced?

Because from this scene, Yuta seemed to jump to help just as the light was pouring down. I will do the calculations

So a question, we will probably know about it in the next chapter but it seems that Gojo stopped getting slashed after he blasted Sukuna into the shrine, what do you think is the reason?

I've been thinking about it and I think there are 2 possible reasons:

Before that we know from here that if the one casting his domain took heavy damage, his sure hit will get overpowered and he will be attacked by his opponent sure hit.

1) So is it because Sukuna took heavy damage to his face, his sure hit attack was removed.

2) Or we know that Sukuna isn't the center/ heart of malevolent shrine, but the shrine itself is, so maybe its because the shrine itself took damage (when Sukuna was sent flying into it).

I think discovering that Sukuna's DE core is the shrine itself will play a big role in the future either in his fight with Gojo or when the students fight him

It's also stated that if the shrine is the symbol of the domain, you can't even destroy it.
So it's possible that Sukuna knew about the fact that if the user took damage, his sure hit attack will be removed, so he made the shrine itself (which can't be destroyed) the core of the domain, that would be smart tbh

It's also stated that if the shrine is the symbol of the domain, you can't even destroy it.
So it's possible that Sukuna knew about the fact that if the user took damage, his sure hit attack will be removed, so he made the shrine itself (which can't be destroyed) the core of the domain, that would be smart tbh
Most probably only user can interact with it that's why Gojo possibly needed to smash Sukuna himself to that Shrine.

Also domain explanation clearly suits non existent physiology which doesn't scale to anyone

So a question, we will probably know about it in the next chapter but it seems that Gojo stopped getting slashed after he blasted Sukuna into the shrine, what do you think is the reason?

I've been thinking about it and I think there are 2 possible reasons:

Before that we know from here that if the one casting his domain took heavy damage, his sure hit will get overpowered and he will be attacked by his opponent sure hit.

1) So is it because Sukuna took heavy damage to his face, his sure hit attack was removed.

2) Or we know that Sukuna isn't the center/ heart of malevolent shrine, but the shrine itself is, so maybe its because the shrine itself took damage (when Sukuna was sent flying into it).

I think discovering that Sukuna's DE core is the shrine itself will play a big role in the future either in his fight with Gojo or when the students fight him
Option 1 of course, it was even stated in the Domain Clash Double spread, taking damage would shit on their sure hit

Most probably only user can interact with it that's why Gojo possibly needed to smash Sukuna himself to that Shrine
Similar to how he hugged Sukuna to avoid the sure hit attack for a moment, like you can avoid unlimited void when you're touching Gojo
Option 1 of course, it was even stated in the Domain Clash Double spread, taking damage would shit on their sure hit
So even if the shrine is the core, you still need to damage Sukuna not the shrine

why? no one is none existent phys but didnt this mean anyone will have interact with nep feat?
Well it's for only shrine they said it doesn't exists. It's just a symbol. Yeah Characters doesn't have NEP. I am just talking about that Shrine. Also no one except Sukuna interacted with it.

By the way, based on the recent manga chapters (where Gojo is explicitly described as one of the "Natural Geniuses"), the implications that Gojo "can do anything if he tries" (probably from some scans somewhere) and other possible intelligence scans, would Gojo qualify for the "Genius" rating for Intelligence?

From the Intelligence page:

"Genius: Individuals with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence, usually in one area of varying depth. This level of intellect is the level of real-world geniuses, polymaths, and genuinely extremely prominent intellectuals, and, in the absence of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters with exceptional or superhuman intelligence."

If Gojo is treated/portrayed as having superhuman or even just exceptional intelligence (so it doesn't even need to be outright superhuman, just treated as something exceptional that distinguishes him from others in terms of intellect), he could at least qualify for the Genius rating (rather than just being restricted to the Gifted rating his current profile has).

Back