• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

so many people are trying, i think? I honestly have no idea what's going on. I think KT had plans but not sure if he's actually gonna do some updates/revisions. IK ppl here have made some crts but not sure where that's going. IK Arkenis has been working hard updating P&A's for some characters.

For real though, if y'all not gonna update the pages I'll try to.

Have you already made a CRT regarding the Pocket Reality scaling?

If not I'll try making one today.
ngl
I join the fandom like 1 week ago, idk how to make a crt or what even a crt

Exams went fine, checked my results for my hardest course, I passed it(barely, lecturer shat on my CA), done with my Final Thesis, just need to hard bind it and make 4 copies of that to submit to the faculty, then do the convocation in mid July
Nice, which faculty are you trying to apply?

For real though, if y'all not gonna update the pages I'll try to.

Have you already made a CRT regarding the Pocket Reality scaling?

If not I'll try making one today.
Can you wait a bit? I plan on posting a revision CRT once Sukuna vs Gojo finishes to address the profiles and verse in general.

Can you wait a bit? I plan on posting a revision CRT once Sukuna vs Gojo finishes to address the profiles and verse in general.
Why not make some small steps first? Like at least apply some of the generally accepted changes so the verse isn't just completely terrible and outdated up until who knows when.

Why not make some small steps first? Like at least apply some of the generally accepted changes so the verse isn't just completely terrible and outdated up until who knows when.
I think small ability stuff is fine (for instance, Gojo's concept hax was never added), but things like AP, speed, etc need a lot of reworking so I don't think it makes sense to change them twice in a short time period. It'd be better for everyone to address it in a CRT and apply the subsequent results.

qa5a347xsa8b1.jpg

Maybe to increase the density of the barrier, he made it much smaller? We don't know, however Gojo is trying to put Sukuna into his sure hit attack no matter what the cost, probably because he realised in the last chapter that his domain ct is superior, he thinks he would beat Sukuna if he managed to successfully land his sure hit technique

Kashimo still ready to fight Sukuna if Gojo loses is crazy. Even after seeing the fight between those two.
Yeah
Apparently Gojo expanded his domain, in order to make his barrier the exterior for Sukuna's domain and thus, the barrier wouldn't get attacked from outside, a smart move which is what I like about this battle, every chapter we see a new application of jujutsu

I think the 120% boost was using Utahime's CT, however when Gojo used his incantation and gesture, he boosted it up to 200% so his boost alone should be 180% not 120% right?

Also shouldn't his previous keys have FBE as he said he learnt it when he was a kid
I think the 120% comes from incantation and gestures while the 80% came from Utahime's amp.

When Utahime activated her ct using the incantation and gestures, she boosted Gojo's ct up to 120%, when he used his incantation and gestures, he reached 200%.
So Gojo's full potency is 100%, Utahime raised it to 120% using her ct and he raised that to 200% using his incantation and gestures
"elevating the cursed technique to the level of a ritual boost its potency to 120 percent" I take this as meant for all cursed techniques when one does their ritual which is what Gojo did.

Gojo's ct starts at 100%, he does his incan and gestures, it goes up by 120, with Utahime it goes up to 200%.

Back