• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

For the Hollow Purple feat, instead of assuming a reaction speed, wouldn't it be better to use stated reaction speeds.

For instance, Gojo can perceive an "instant" as an entire minute.

At the very least 1/60 = 0.01666666666 Subsonic Perception

Or the timeframe Todo reacted to Hanami's attack within a hundredth of a second (0.01 seconds).

It seems rather consistent in terms of stated perception/reaction speed. It also helps that subsonic speed was the norm up until after Naoya. It would also be better reasoning than assuming subsonic reactions for reacting to bullets at close range.

So when Hollow Purple crossed that large distance, barely giving Sukuna enough time to react, I'd suggest using the 0.01 second timeframe given Sukuna should be >>> Todo.

3500/0.01= 349999.99888 m/s or Mach 1020.40816

IMG_3670.png

I saw the theory that since the mastery of Jujutsu is the mastery of subtraction (omitting the prerequisites to activate ur ct), Gojo was the only character who could use his domain with only one hand, implying he has a higher level of mastery and was heavily holding back and when he uses both his hands it will be much stronger.

What do you think about this?

I saw the theory that since the mastery of Jujutsu is the mastery of subtraction (omitting the prerequisites to activate ur ct), Gojo was the only character who could use his domain with only one hand, implying he has a higher level of mastery and was heavily holding back and when he uses both his hands it will be much stronger.

What do you think about this?
0015-013.png

Well the theory makes sense, can find the hand sign of two

Ngl Gege is making it similar to Bleach
CTs are like kido, you can enhance them by incantations

Also if you are skilled enough you could omit these steps kinda similar to how a skilled shinigami could use his shikai without the need to call it out

Edit: maybe Sukuna will be like Aizen at the end, a person who transcended everyone and didn't have a rival, that's why Gege started to hint about his loneliness

Last edited:
Ngl Gege is making it similar to Bleach
CTs are like kido, you can enhance them by incantations

Also if you are skilled enough you could omit these steps kinda similar to how a skilled shinigami could use his shikai without the need to call it out

Edit: maybe Sukuna will be like Aizen at the end, a person who transcended everyone and didn't have a rival, that's why Gege started to hint about his loneliness
It's gonna be peak when Sukuna busts out the Hado 90 Kurohitsugi next time lol.

I am wondering how Gojo even stands a chance or gives a good fight against Sukuna knowing his 200% output could only harm Sukuna's hand.

I am wondering how Gojo even stands a chance or gives a good fight against Sukuna knowing his 200% output could only harm Sukuna's hand.
Either:

A) being relative to someone doesn't mean you should one shot him, Ryu's blasts didn't do anything similar to HP on Yuta but he still gave a good fight, assuming Gojo's normal maximum output would do similar damage to that Ryu did to Yuta or even a bit less than that, he could still give a good fight (since even in Yuta's case, Ryu's damage was considered dangerous)

B) Gojo still has a stronger attack than HP, maybe a maximum technique? Idk

C) Sukuna will speed blitz and cut off his head in the next chapter

I mean we already know that Sukuna's total CE is already much greater than Gojo's,15f Sukuna's CE is probably higher than Yuta's whose CE is higher than Gojo's.

Gojo is dangerous for his limitless and he can manipulate energy on an atomic level, so Sukuna tanking ×2 Gojo's total CE level isn't a surprise, let's just wait and see how Gege is gonna write this fight

I think Sukuna avoided the attack last second. He didn’t full on tank it I don’t think.
I don't think he dodged it because his dress were torn off and right hand took the damage. Looks like he tanked it and sacrificed his right.
Either:

A) being relative to someone doesn't mean you should one shot him, Ryu's blasts didn't do anything similar to HP on Yuta but he still gave a good fight, assuming Gojo's normal maximum output would do similar damage to that Ryu did to Yuta or even a bit less than that, he could still give a good fight (since even in Yuta's case, Ryu's damage was considered dangerous)

B) Gojo still has a stronger attack than HP, maybe a maximum technique? Idk

C) Sukuna will speed blitz and cut off his head in the next chapter
I think B seems fair. Gege drops some new technique for everyone Possibly we can see some random technique from Gojo in next chapter. Or his Domain may do some serious damage to Sukuna brain and he may drop Sukuna on some occasions and Sukuna overcomes later. Gojo domain is still busted so I can see a possibility.

Though it's hard to say who wins but I think Sukuna is stronger than Gojo overall.

We may possibly see a stalemate and Kenjaku comes and drops something on both of them. Seeing how story is progressing Kenjaku seems the final antagonist.

Also final finger of Sukuna may be with Kenjaku instead Gojo who knows. Especially Kenjaku has Geto powers. He may have planned to absorb Sukuna powers with that. It's still a suspense who has Sukuna finger. It's just hypothesized as Gojo has it. We don't really know if Gojo hide it or not.

It's not like he did no damage or even properly tank it, literally destroyed his arms and by the time he came out of the rubble and smoke he had one already healed.

It's not like he did no damage or even properly tank it, literally destroyed his arms and by the time he came out of the rubble and smoke he had one already healed.
Yeah that's what I think as well, Ryu's blasts didn't do anything like that to Yuta but they were still considered dangerous even when he attacked Yuta by a surprise despite Yuta being not that tough, Gojo's 200% output did much higher damage, and Sukuna is physically tough, assuming Gojo's normal output will do a similar damage to what Ryu did, it would still be dangerous

People are just angry because they know Sukuna can regenerate easily.

Last edited:
We may possibly see a stalemate and Kenjaku comes and drops something on both of them. Seeing how story is progressing Kenjaku seems the final antagonist.

Also final finger of Sukuna may be with Kenjaku instead Gojo who knows. Especially Kenjaku has Geto powers. He may have planned to absorb Sukuna powers with that. It's still a suspense who has Sukuna finger. It's just hypothesized as Gojo has it. We don't really know if Gojo hide it or not.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kenjaku came at the end and killed both of them.

Kenjaku btw, isn't going to fight Yuta and others, he said that Yuta, Hakari and Maki will be watching Gojo vs Sukuna fight, which will allow him to move around freely and kill other sorcerers

So there is a chance that even if Gojo lost the fight, Yuta and others will intervene immediately and back him up against Sukuna

Gojo already said that it would be a tough fight for him, ofc he didn't believe he would one shot Sukuna with his attack, it wouldn't make any sense if any of them could one shot the other one but some fans are making it sound like "okay since Gojo didn't eradicate Sukuna's soul with his 200% HP, it means Sukuna can kill Gojo with a dismantle attack"

Amazing chapter

both clash and Gojo seems slightly superior, he sent Sukuna flying into the building and keep attacking, Sukuna regains his stance and activates dismantle which was blocked by the infinite, Gojo seems to be surprised as he is watching dismantle cutting the building behind him, Sukuna attacks with a punch thats strengthened by CE, Gojo passively blocks with infinite, he then deactivate it and clash with Sukuna and the chapter ends

it seems until now Sukuna doesnt have a counter for infinite, dismantle was blocked so I think in the next chapter he will use Mahoraga

Also its strange that Gojo isnt activating his infinite except for few times

Amazing chapter

both clash and Gojo seems slightly superior, he sent Sukuna flying into the building and keep attacking, Sukuna regains his stance and activates dismantle which was blocked by the infinite, Gojo seems to be surprised as he is watching dismantle cutting the building behind him, Sukuna attacks with a punch thats strengthened by CE, Gojo passively blocks with infinite, he then deactivate it and clash with Sukuna and the chapter ends

it seems until now Sukuna doesnt have a counter for infinite, dismantle was blocked so I think in the next chapter he will use Mahoraga

Also its strange that Gojo isnt activating his infinite except for few times
may be his domain can null infinity

i think Sukuna domain may be more refined as experience and more years of training. Buts it's just me.
While I do think that Sukuna has a higher chance of winning, I don't think it would be as simple as winning a domain clash.

Most because of prolonging the fight author didn't used that case
Yeah but even Sukuna noticed that and was surprised, so I think he is doing this for a reason

While I do think that Sukuna has a higher chance of winning, I don't think it would be as simple as winning a domain clash.
Yeah definitely it wouldn't be easy seeing how this is proceeding. Though I still think Kenjaku may interfere later and we wouldn't get clear cut winner. But that's my thoughts
Yeah but even Sukuna noticed that and was surprised, so I think he is doing this for a reason
Well I hope we get some 3-4 chapters of fight I don't want it to end it too soon

Yeah definitely it wouldn't be easy seeing how this is proceeding. Though I still think Kenjaku may interfere later and we wouldn't get clear cut winner. But that's my thoughts
We still dont know whats the binding vow he did with Sukuna so he still has a role to play imo
Well I hope we get some 3-4 chapters of fight I don't want it to end it too soon
Yeah same, if Gojo is having his last fight, it should be an amazing one

On a side note though, Gojo made it harder for Kashimo, if his ct didn't do sth at least comparable to 200% HP it would be boring asf lol

We still dont know whats the binding vow he did with Sukuna so he still has a role to play imo

Yeah same, if Gojo is having his last fight, it should be an amazing one
yeah there are too many holes especially we still don't get full context behind Yuji birth and Kenjaku creating vessel for Sukuna
On a side note though, Gojo made it harder for Kashimo, if his ct didn't do sth at least comparable to 200% HP it would be boring asf lol
Kashimo is one of the strongest in his prime may be knowing Kenjaku himself recruited him. Also from what I understand he sealed his power and made binding vow to only use it against Sukuna from what he said to Hakari. I think if author doesn't mess up his power level should sky rocket when fighting Sukuna.

Last edited:
After Reading the chapter. It seems Speed Both are comparable atleast. Also Gojo isn't faster more like he used his esper like Shit to throw Sukuna off. Though later Sukuna still dodges his attacks. Also Sukuna punching the Infinity. It seems Gojo was surprised that moment. Not sure if the infinity was off set by Sukuna punch or Gojo humse because both of them got surprised faces. It's hard to tell. Also Dismantle was dodged I guess. Gojo was bending down.

Last edited:
I would like to know if anyone has read JJK 0 LN edition. I found an interesting feat. But couldn't find Scan to increase the certainty of the information.

Back