• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

After Reading the chapter. It seems Speed Both are comparable atleast. Also Gogo isn't faster more like he used his esper like Shit to throw Sukuna off. Though later Sukuna still dodges his attacks. Also Sukuna punching the Infinity. It seems Gojo was surprised that moment. Not sure if the infinity was off set by Sukuna punch or Gojo humse because both of them got surprised faces. It's hard to tell. Also Dismantle was dodged I guess. Gojo was bending down.
Gojo wasnt surprised, he is doing this on purpose, he looked at it and deactivated his barrier, which shocked Sukuna

my opinion is this:

Sukuna is trying to neg the barrier with a dense CE attacks, which probably work as a domain amplification Gojo is probably worried and doesn't use his barrier for 2 reasons:

1) He thinks Sukuna might find a way around it if he has more experience against it

2) He knows that Megumi had a trump card, knows that a ten shadow user was able to counter an infinite user, so probably he heard about the adaptation, he doesnt know how it works but at the same time he doesnt want to give Sukuna the chance to adapt to his ct

Maybe he is arrogant enough that he wants to show Sukuna he doesn't need the barrier to win? Gojo didnt even know about dismantle until the last chapter, he and Sukuna are still testing eachother.
Let's wait because I think it will be explained in the next chapter

Ive seen people comparing that scene to when the inverted spear countered the infinite barrier which yeah looks similar, kinda support that these punches work like domain amplification

On the speed thing yeah they were relative and I don't think we would see a speed blitz maybe only if Sukuna will go all out

I wonder if we will get to see Malevolant Shrine dominate Unlimited Void at the climax, or Mahoraga adapting to it etc.

If Sukuna uses Mahogara it would make Sukuna without Megumi abilities kinda weak. Well unless Both Gojo and Sukuna fights to death equally then Sukuna uses Mahogara at last.

But this would kinda make Mahogara > Sukuna abilities. There are too many problems

Maybe Uraume is looking for the last finger now btw
I still think most probably Kenjaku has that not Gojo and he may use it later words trying to control Sukuna. Also He is the main antagonist so far not Sukuna. I wouldn't be surprised if he does controls Sukuna with his last finger.

I wished they would fight more using their CTs, they immediately went for domain expansion, I expected Sukuna would win or Gojo would teleport, but what I didn't like is that they are sharing some ******* important info, as that Sukuna can use a barrier less domain, just now when they are about to cast their domains, the jujutsu association is an association of jerks lmao

Early translations have come out and Sukuna has about twice more CE than Yuta according Yuta himself feeling Sukuna's CE... Kinda low tbh, but has god-like efficiency so like Gojo he wouldn't need to use the same amount.

Everyone surprised about Sukuma has a no barrier domain thinking its impossible.

Sukuna and Gojo are equal in domain battle but since Sukuna doesn't have a barrier it reaches outside of Gojo's range. Imagine the circle in the center of a football pitch being Gojo's domain and the rest of the pitch being Sukuna's extended reach.

Because he has a extended reach, Sukuna can attack Gojo's domain from the outside, which domains are weak to, effectively destroying Gojo's domain and landing an attack on him.

Gege had fun writing this. Now we just wait for the inevitable Gojo amp
I think there are 3 ways now

1) Gojo is dead

2) Gojo isn't dead but he would enter that crazy state similar to what happened against Toji

3) Yuta and others are going to join the fight in the next chapter

Gojo get out of Domain range and heal since he's survived. Gojo then would just avoid his domain for the fight till Sukuna runs out of CE considering he is stated to never run out in early translations.

GG Sukuna since he only has his domain to handle him so far...

both Gojo and Sukuna going for a domain clash means they dont have any other way to settle the fight, even with domain amplification Sukuna couldn't beat the infinite because of how efficient Gojo is in manipulating CE

I think there are 3 ways now

1) Gojo is dead

2) Gojo isn't dead but he would enter that crazy state similar to what happened against Toji

3) Yuta and others are going to join the fight in the next chapter
My boy Kashimo probably jumps in. Also I guess he would have one hell of an power up because of binding vow. He should have stored up a big blast technique. Then Sukuna probably gets weakend yuta and others jumps in.

I doubt it completely cut through his neck. Gojo could have such a refined control of CE that he can use ce while his brain is still functioning even cut off his head and the brain functions for another 4 to 5 seconds after decap, with Gojo that time would be enough to figure out what he needs to do liike he did against toji

I doubt it completely cut through his neck.
I hope so but doesn't that contradict what we know about cleave?

Maybe yeah he wouldn't be dead for 4 seconds which will allow him to heal, but I think that attack was just the beginning, malevolent shrine should keep slicing him.

Tbf he is put into a very difficult position where I honestly think their battle has finished and Yuta and others would join the battle now immediately casting their domains in order to cancel Sukuna's sure hit effect to help Gojo escape, while Gojo wouldn't be able to join the fight for a while then maybe who knows we might have a rematch where Gojo has a deeper understanding of jujutsu to the point where he can cast a barrierless domain as well

I hope so but doesn't that contradict what we know about cleave?

Maybe yeah he wouldn't be dead for 4 seconds which will allow him to heal, but I think that attack was just the beginning, malevolent shrine should keep slicing him.

Tbf he is put into a very difficult position where I honestly think their battle has finished and Yuta and others would join the battle now immediately casting their domains in order to cancel Sukuna's sure hit effect to help Gojo escape, while Gojo wouldn't be able to join the fight for a while then maybe who knows we might have a rematch where Gojo has a deeper understanding of jujutsu to the point where he can cast a barrierless domain as well
I think Kashimo would Play a very important role

Back