• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Kenjaku thinks that even if Sukuna wins (this is 20f Sukuna) he would be much weaker to the point that Yuta, Hakari and Maki can beat him

while some kids just 2 months ago were thinking that 15f Sukuna would no diff Gojo

Gojo looks cool with Toji's clothes ngl

Gojo fighting with Sukuna before Kashimo kinda means Gojo will lose soon

Kenjaku thinks that even if Sukuna wins (this is 20f Sukuna) he would be much weaker to the point that Yuta, Hakari and Maki can beat him

while some kids just 2 months ago were thinking that 15f Sukuna would no diff Gojo

Gojo looks cool with Toji's clothes ngl

Gojo fighting with Sukuna before Kashimo kinda means Gojo will lose soon

I think they'll probably start off with fight a bunch cursed spirits kenjaku released. Kashimo runs into Sukuna starts something, gets dominated the uses his special one-use technique, does slight damage, gets complimented then Sukuna kills

Then either SUkuna runs into a couple of other people then meets Gojo or meet Gojo straight away

I think what he meant was that after 20f Sukuna finishes his fight with Gojo (and presumably wins), he'll be weak enough for Yuta to finish him off, and that he should be careful of them.

Gege really gave himself a month in-story between the unsealing and Sukuna fight but decided to not use it to flesh out the current state of the Jujutsu world and speed ran Gojo being caught up to speed 😭

Hold up, seeing the translations for the new chapter I might switch up and apologize to Gege cause I think he cooked

What are your thoughts on the theory that says Kenjaku is the main villain not Sukuna, and that he is plotting sth to get rid of both Gojo and Sukuna?
Based on his conversation with Choso, I think he didn't plan for Sukuna to be free, he made Yuji specifically to be a cage for Sukuna.

Also he told Sukuna that he can't fight Gojo until he fulfill his promise, now they are about to fight which means Sukuna already fulfilled it so what do you think the promise was?

What are your thoughts on the theory that says Kenjaku is the main villain not Sukuna, and that he is plotting sth to get rid of both Gojo and Sukuna?
Based on his conversation with Choso, I think he didn't plan for Sukuna to be free, he made Yuji specifically to be a cage for Sukuna.

Also he told Sukuna that he can't fight Gojo until he fulfill his promise, now they are about to fight which means Sukuna already fulfilled it so what do you think the promise was?
Probably the whole splitting of souls. For right now Kenjaku was only able to hop bodies via brain transplant but if he can split his soul then he doesn't need the brain stuff.

Probably the whole splitting of souls. For right now Kenjaku was only able to hop bodies via brain transplant but if he can split his soul then he doesn't need the brain stuff.
I think Yuki's research would have many info about this, I thought Yuji would give it to Gojo to read it before fighting Sukuna but well, the events were rushed and we don't know how the cast spent the last month

I think Yuki's research would have many info about this, I thought Yuji would give it to Gojo to read it before fighting Sukuna but well, the events were rushed and we don't know how the cast spent the last month
yup, definitely would have been a nice build up at least two chapters leading to the fight of them training Yuji, explaining what Yuki found out and all, teasing more about the agreement Sukuna and Kenjaku made.

You think Yuji's CT is swapping souls/bodies? Or its just a mistranslation?
Would be interesting but it could also be mistran. I think if it's true they switched bodies then whatever Yuki researched is how they did it and it's probably gonna lead to some cool Yuji fights

Can someone get me the raws for when it was stated that Rika was Yuta's CT chapter 178 to be precise, I checked the panel on tcb and it says that Rika's an external storage.

So how do you think the fight will go tomorrow?
1004430dee8038f3bdfa86cde175057f.jpg

Nothing decisive, if there's any fight at all.

I'm just interested in seeing True Jujutsu sorcery battle between the 2 pinnacles of strength
I think it will be more information reveals and plot moments than actual fighting
Yeah it's possible that the chapter will begin with a flashback where Gojo and others are discussing and looking for a plan on how to save Megumi, where at the end of the chapter Gojo will face Sukuna and it will end before having both of them fighting.
No way theyre one-shotting eachother for at least a few more weeks.
I agree, I don't think any of them will one-shot the other.

But my question was more like how do you think the fight will be? I think Gojo will play a big rule in bringing back Megumi and at best he might have the upper hand in their first round imo, I think the last finger will turn the events in Sukuna's favour

What I'm scared of, is Gege making Gojo do an arrogant move, like when Vegeta allowed Cell to reach his full power on purpose, Gojo will give the last finger to Sukuna just to prove that he is the strongest and then he will get beaten

But my question was more like how do you think the fight will be? I think Gojo will play a big rule in bringing back Megumi and at best he might have the upper hand in their first round imo, I think the last finger will turn the events in Sukuna's favour

What I'm scared of, is Gege making Gojo do an arrogant move, like when Vegeta allowed Cell to reach his full power on purpose, Gojo will give the last finger to Sukuna just to prove that he is the strongest and then he will get beaten
I think Gojo and the students have some kind of plan to save Megumi, and I think it will cost Gojo his life. I think someone will act as a sacrifice to put Sukuna into their body for Yuji and the students to fight, possibly utilising Yuji's possible new technique. I don't see a world where Gojo doesn't die here, so I hope he does some permanent damage to bring Sukuna down to a fightable level for Yuji.

Yeah even though I'm a Gojo fan, I think he will either die or get massively injured to the point where he can't fight anymore, I think the 2nd option is more logical cuz it would be stupid to have him killed right in his first fight after getting unsealed and even before he could bury Geto

But going by Gege's statements: either one will survive and the rest will die or one will die, Nobara already died, Gojo's already getting his death flags and I can't see Sukuna just getting beaten up and knocked out of Megumi's body before he kills either Megumi or Yuji

I think he will either die or get massively injured
I am holding out for a world where Gojo survives but loses one or both of his eyes, since the Six Eyes are what doomed him into leading this life as the strongest, it would be so cool if he could retire without them and sit back to keep teaching his students.

Back