• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

This is whats gonna happen, Gege slid me the raws earlier today

Sukuna: Cleave!

Gojo: You must not know how my infinity works! GAH. What was that?!

Sukuna: Haha. Don't be so cocky, Six Eyes, I've defeated one of you in the past

Gojo: Fine! bleeds from his wound. Your attack barely got through, I'll just strengthen my CT!

Sukuna: Strengthen your CT? You are far too cocky to think that stops me OPEN Weapons summon from thin air

Gojo: What are those!? There's some weird kind of curse energy coming from them, I'd better stay back!

Sukuna: You Six Eyes are all the same... thinking I need to get through your shitty cursed technique, Ha!

The Toji fit just gives bad vibes ngl.

FwLy0eVaUAA_Y6g

This is going to be huge for scaling. Sukuna tanking an amped purple is ******* insane.
ngl I liked their strategy lmao even Sukuna didnt expect that, people were saying Gojo would hold back cuz he is against Megumi's body but lol

but well, the strongest attack in the jujutsu world amped twice was tanked so there is no attack that can kill Sukuna, Gojo's normal output would be less so Sukuna should be fine, now its Sukuna's turn so let's see how much damage he can do to Satoru

ngl I liked their strategy lmao even Sukuna didnt expect that, people were saying Gojo would hold back cuz he is against Megumi's body but lol

but well, the strongest attack in the jujutsu world amped twice was tanked so there is no attack that can kill Sukuna, Gojo's normal output would be less so Sukuna should be fine, now its Sukuna's turn so let's see how much damage he can do to Satoru

Yeah the plan was actually pretty cool, and I'm wondering if Gakuganji's CT was enhancing the power of Utahime's, as well as the fact that she was empowering Gojo

I do wish Sukuna took more damage though. Taking off a hand is nothing in JJK, it would have been cool if it visibly impacted him a little more. However, this will be fun to see how ****** Gojo is since he's clearly about to have his ass handed to him.

I do wish Sukuna took more damage though. Taking off a hand is nothing in JJK, it would have been cool if it visibly impacted him a little more. However, this will be fun to see how ****** Gojo is since he's clearly about to have his ass handed to him.
Yeah that, I thought Sukuna's arm would get completely eradicated but well, that's why he is 20f Sukuna, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer in Kenjaku's opinion.
Gojo's hollow purple almost blitzed him though despite being fired from far away which is impressive, Gojo also isn't impressed or scared that his attack only damaged Sukuna's hand.

I think next chapter Sukuna will attack and damage Gojo as a response to Gojo's attack then both will clash

Gojo's only hope is to have a secrete maximum technique that's even stronger than HP imo

Oh btw people always complained why Gojo is always called the strongest sorcerer alive, the strongest in modern era, why not in history? It means heian era sorcerers were stronger, but well after this chapter I think it was answered, the strongest sorcerer in history title belongs to Sukuna, Gojo cant take it unless he win the fight

But the leaks time is so bad lmao I have to sit behind in my anatomy class and secretly open my phone on Myamura's profile every Wednesday.

Last edited:
I saw someone saying that "Sukuna tried to tank it at the last second" was a mistranslation from the leaker and its actually "Sukuna managed to escape at the last second"
Can someone check the raws for this?

The distance between Gojo and Sukuna is 3.5km.

Because of the barrier, Sukuna only realized the attack 1 second before it landed.

Assuming that ichiji's barrier has 1km radius, it means that Gojo's purple travels with the speed of 2.5km/second (which is 8x the speed of sound.)

The scale is not mine, what do you think about it?

Because of the barrier, Sukuna only realized the attack 1 second before it landed.
I think it was more like "Sukuna didnt expect the attack so he was off guard and couldn't react until the last second"

The barrier was more like a decoy to make Sukuna open his defense

How did he know that the distance is 3.5km btw?
no, it's obvious that sukuna is tanking that
Yeah that's what I think too

also in this chapter narrative is stated again that gojo is the strongest in the modern age and sukuna is the strongest in all of jujutsu history. At the end of the fight of the two strongest, the true strongest will be determined.

Assuming that ichiji's barrier has 1km radius, it means that Gojo's purple travels with the speed of 2.5km/second (which is 8x the speed of sound.)

Sukuna already has a mhs feat just not accepted yet. But otherwise this is around Kenjaku reacting to pb i think?

How do we know the distance between them?

Nah, someone already measured the irl distance of the buildings.
Cool the I can quickly get the speed then

Top Tiers in Jujutsu can consistently react to speed of sound projectiles granting them at minimum Subsonic+ reaction (I know its way higher but this is what we have to do to avoid calc stacking)

Subsonic+ reaction time is 0.00583 seconds

3500/0.00583 = 600343.0532 m/s or Mach 1750.271

Top Tiers in Jujutsu can consistently react to speed of sound projectiles granting them at minimum Subsonic+ reaction (I know its way higher but this is what we have to do to avoid calc stacking)

Gege's greatest crime was to assert a speed for his characters.

dont think this is accepted. already tried asserting this for the Maho feat and wasn't considered acceptable. But this is still below Sukuna's other feats anyway

dont think this is accepted. already tried asserting this for the Maho feat and wasn't considered acceptable. But this is still below Sukuna's other feats anyway
This scaling is accepted if they have canon feats of dodging Speed of sound projectiles from close range

I know a few verses that do this

JJk don't have that though. PB slows down after launch.
Don't think it's ever stated how much it slows down. If it moves at supersonic speed, there's no reason to assume it's subsonic rather than sonic speed when it reaches the opponent I'm not caught up, but I don't recall any statements about a significant slow-down after launch

Don't think it's ever stated how much it slows down. If it moves at supersonic speed, there's no reason to assume it's subsonic rather than sonic speed when it reaches the opponent I'm not caught up, but I don't recall any statements about a significant slow-down after launch
Yuji can react to it, and he's also subsonic. Either way the speed isn't known and shouldn't be assumed for a low end, or else we can end up with higher into subsonic Yuji who in turn was getting blitzed by Naoya who is also just Subsonic.

Making a lowball reaction for Sukuna who scales far above that doesn't follow. It's just an attempt to make a feat look better by ignoring the more consistent speed scaling of the character.

Yuji can react to it, and he's also subsonic. Either way the speed isn't known and shouldn't be assumed for a low end, or else we can end up with higher into subsonic Yuji who in turn was getting blitzed by Naoya who is also just Subsonic.
The projectile can be supersonic with Yuji still being subsonic. He dodged it from several meters away. Giving him more time to react. At worst, it's an outlier for Yuji. No reason to assume Piercing Blood is slowing down to subsonic.

The projectile can be supersonic with Yuji still being subsonic. He dodged it from several meters away. Giving him more time to react. At worst, it's an outlier for Yuji. No reason to assume Piercing Blood is slowing down to subsonic.
It only says it exceeds sos, after that it slows down, Since we can't pinpoint the degree it exceeds sos or pinpoint how slow it becomes after its release all you'll be doing it guessing just to make a calc possible. There's no need to do that, most people also don't interact with PB making the calc end up being based off scaling off other's.

It only says it exceeds sos, after that it slows down, Since we can't pinpoint the degree it exceeds sos or pinpoint how slow it becomes after its release all you'll be doing it guessing just to make a calc possible. There's no need to do that, most people also don't interact with PB making the calc end up being based off scaling off other's.
We don't need to find the degree at which it exceeds speed of sound. And I still don't recall a statement about it slowing down. I'm not saying we need to scale Itadori to it, but acting as if PB becomes subsonic in the feats where Itadori dodges it instead of just treating it as an outlier seems dishonest. If it slowed down significantly, Naoya of all people wouldn't have believed PB to be the only move that was a threat to him. As long as no one is exceeding Mach 3, it should be fine anyway.

That said, there are a few supersonic reaction/combat speed feats from just a glance. Toji blitzing Fushiguro from a glance looks like it could be supersonic. At worst subsonic. Gojo reacting to Jogo's sound-explosion attack (If you believe he dodged it with teleportation, it's a reaction feat. If you believe he did it via movement, combat speed is eligible).

We don't need to find the degree at which it exceeds speed of sound. And I still don't recall a statement about it slowing down. I'm not saying we need to scale Itadori to it, but acting as if PB becomes subsonic in the feats where Itadori dodges it instead of just treating it as an outlier seems dishonest. If it slowed down significantly, Naoya of all people wouldn't have believed PB to be the only move that was a threat to him. As long as no one is exceeding Mach 3, it should be fine anyway.
0103-008.png

Yuji scales to PB, He reacted twice. No reason to say its an outlier, it's just not sos after release. Why would Naoya, who is also only subsonic, not think something that's relative to him in speed and also it's power is clearly powerful, not think it's frightening?

That said, there are a few supersonic reaction/combat speed feats from just a glance. Toji blitzing Fushiguro from a glance looks like it could be supersonic. At worst subsonic. Gojo reacting to Jogo's sound-explosion attack (If you believe he dodged it with teleportation, it's a reaction feat. If you believe he did it via movement, combat speed is eligible).
No need to calc Toji blitzing anyone either, we can just scale him to Maki who reacts to Mach 3. And Gojo can just scale to the calc you made for Sukuna. Also we already have supersonic for Getou blitzing in Vol 0. Toji's just above that too.

Yuji scales to PB, He reacted twice. No reason to say its an outlier, it's just not sos after release. Why would Naoya, who is also only subsonic, not think something that's relative to him in speed and also it's power is clearly powerful, not think it's frightening?
I meant Yuji being supersonic since you seem adamant on him remaining subsonic. And your statement that it's not sos after release is false (As far as I've read anyway, if there's a statement that it drops below sos after being fired, lemme know). As it was never stated. It's launched at supersonic speed. Not sonic speed. I would understand assuming it dropped below sound speed if it STARTED at sos, but it doesn't. At worst, you could argue since it's unquantifiably above speed of sound (It actually can be quantified, one can calculate sonic speed through a medium based on temperature and medium, but I assume you mean statement wise) that it dropped to sonic speed when it reached Itadori, who again was several meters away and would have more time to process PB before it reaches him. Had it been used point-blank, Itadori wouldn't have been able to dodge it.

My point with Naoya was if it dropped to subsonic so quickly, than Naoya who who can reach subsonic speeds relatively quickly wouldn't be so worried as an easy counter would be to simply stay further away when it's launched. It would need to be moving at a speed faster than him for it to be a threat even if he weren't near Choso (As he would be able to outrun it or rather run in tandem with it).
No need to calc Toji blitzing anyone either, we can just scale him to Maki who reacts to Mach 3. And Gojo can just scale to the calc you made for Sukuna. Also we already have supersonic for Getou blitzing in Vol 0. Toji's just above that too.
There isn't a need sure, but it's nice to have more supportive calcs already calc'd.

I meant Yuji being supersonic since you seem adamant on him remaining subsonic. And your statement that it's not sos after release is false (As far as I've read anyway, if there's a statement that it drops below sos after being fired, lemme know). As it was never stated. It's launched at supersonic speed. Not sonic speed. I would understand assuming it dropped below sound speed if it STARTED at sos, but it doesn't. At worst, you could argue since it's unquantifiably above speed of sound (It actually can be quantified, one can calculate sonic speed through a medium based on temperature and medium, but I assume you mean statement wise) that it dropped to sonic speed when it reached Itadori, who again was several meters away and would have more time to process PB before it reaches him. Had it been used point-blank, Itadori wouldn't have been able to dodge it.

My point with Naoya was if it dropped to subsonic so quickly, than Naoya who who can reach subsonic speeds relatively quickly wouldn't be so worried as an easy counter would be to simply stay further away when it's launched. It would need to be moving at a speed faster than him for it to be a threat even if he weren't near Choso (As he would be able to outrun it or rather run in tandem with it).

There isn't a need sure, but it's nice to have more supportive calcs already calc'd.
You can ask calc members if its fine. If they accept it then it'll be a good upgrade for god tiers.

Is anyone noticing how Gojo is no longer covering his eyes? Not only in fights, even through the flashback of the new chapter he wasn't covering his eyes, seems like Gege really buffed Gojo at pr

For the Hollow Purple feat, instead of assuming a reaction speed, wouldn't it be better to use stated reaction speeds.

For instance, Gojo can perceive an "instant" as an entire minute.

At the very least 1/60 = 0.01666666666 Subsonic Perception

Or the timeframe Todo reacted to Hanami's attack within a hundredth of a second (0.01 seconds).

It seems rather consistent in terms of stated perception/reaction speed. It also helps that subsonic speed was the norm up until after Naoya. It would also be better reasoning than assuming subsonic reactions for reacting to bullets at close range.

So when Hollow Purple crossed that large distance, barely giving Sukuna enough time to react, I'd suggest using the 0.01 second timeframe given Sukuna should be >>> Todo.

Back