• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

While Yuji’s hits affect his physical control of his body and cursed energy output, it doesn’t affect his efficiency which is all skill.
So his total amount hasn’t dropped at all even after all the battles cause he's just that good at conserving CE
He even said he'd be better than Gojo at it had he not had the Six Eyes

VSBW Jujutsu Schizophrenia test: Who goes above Yorozu in order?
0MtxSDX.png
The fact that Yorazu has the strongest technique in terms of raw power and can technically oneshot anyone without ANY payback is ridiculous

She can literally just spam a Perfect Sphere+Domain and thats it

The thing is way more buffed (In a 1x1) than Fuga and Hollow Purple, yet its peformed extremly easly lol

Like, sometimes I imagine Sukuna with Six Eyes, but who would be really buffed with it would be Yorazu

Last edited:
Yorozu pulled out the Perfect Sphere against Sukuna, a scenario in which she had a lot to prove. I don't think she'd pull up on someone with the sphere that much otherwise

Yorozu pulled out the Perfect Sphere against Sukuna, a scenario in which she had a lot to prove. I don't think she'd pull up on someone with the sphere that much otherwise
Read the comment propely. Im talking about how strong is her technique and thats it. She can use the Perfect Sphere way easier than Sukuna with Fuga or Gojo with Hollow Purple

She can, actually, stop both attacks lol

The fact that Yorazu has the strongest technique in terms of raw power and can technically oneshot anyone without ANY payback

She can literally just spam a Perfect Sphere+Domain and thats it

The thing is way more buffed (In a 1x1) than Fuga and Hollow Purple, yet its peformed extremly easly lol

Like, sometimes I imagine Sukuna with Six Eyes, but who would be really buffed with it would be Yorazu
Finally someone sees the agenda.

Yorozu Supremacy.

Kashimo Lightning? True Sphere
Maki? True Sphere
Yuta? True Sphere
Hakari? No TS she's stomping

I think Yorozu is more underrated than some people say. She can keep up with 16F Sukuna's speed and outdo it with her armor. That makes her a very nimble opponent for the other top tier characters. And I don't really agree with the idea that he was toying with her because he doesn't just focus on adaptation he actually fights back and chooses to disable her control over her armor rather than focus on just adaptation, which would be very feasible even by just blocking

Also, she's one of the four characters under the narrative of "strength = loneliness" so it's narratively consistent for her to be at this threshold of power

This post shares my thoughts

VSBW Jujutsu Schizophrenia test: Who goes above Yorozu in order?
0MtxSDX.png
Third I’d say Yuta, not only because I’m a fanboy, but because the only thing Kenjaku has is his Domain. While it’s true that his Domain would beat Yuta’s, it doesn’t mean it would kill him. After all this time we still doesn’t know what it does. It damaged Yuki and that’s a great, but that’s not enough to take Yuta down. And that’s a scenario where Kenjaku would begin the fight opening his Domain, without knowing if it would kill Yuta and taking the risk of getting his CT burnout. Eh, very unlikely. Yuta has Jacob’s Ladder that would instantly kill Kenjaku. The fight would be a 2v1 and both of them are stronger than Kenjaku, featwise at least. Yuta has much more going on in his favor than Kenjaku does.

Fourth is Kenjaku. CSM is too broken for anyone who cannot output RCT or cannot hit as strong as Yuki can. Will eventually open his Domain and the 5th (Which I now think it’s Yorozu) cannot properly counter it.

Fifth is Yorozu as opposed to your tierlist I believe she beats Yuki and CT Kashimo (they’re my 6th and 7th respectively). Way to haxed for someone like Yuki and Kashimo to counter, but is susceptible to barrierless Domain and Jacob’s Ladder.

Sixth is Yuki because she has a Domain and cooks everyone who doesn’t have one or doesn’t have a defense to one. Kashimo does, however, he gets limited by it for not being able to use his hands. Star Rage at maximum output can literally tore everyone apart but when it’s charging it’s kinda weak.

Seventh is CT Kashimo. Lightning CE and stats alone makes him stronger than everyone else behind him. But he’s my seventh now because his performance against post transformation Sukuna is pathetic.

Against Yuta, Sukuna only got hit once by Yuji, and it seems the effect of his soul punch had already gone when Yuta arrived given he mentions Sukuna was getting his RCT back and the Domain would only be a matter of time.

Third I’d say Yuta, not only because I’m a fanboy, but because the only thing Kenjaku has is his Domain. While it’s true that his Domain would beat Yuta’s, it doesn’t mean it would kill him. After all this time we still doesn’t know what it does. It damaged Yuki and that’s a great, but that’s not enough to take Yuta down. And that’s a scenario where Kenjaku would begin the fight opening his Domain, without knowing if it would kill Yuta and taking the risk of getting his CT burnout. Eh, very unlikely. Yuta has Jacob’s Ladder that would instantly kill Kenjaku. The fight would be a 2v1 and both of them are stronger than Kenjaku, featwise at least. Yuta has much more going on in his favor than Kenjaku does.
I get what you're saying but I think the series has conveyed to us enough that Kenjaku's intelligence is simply far greater than anything they could anticipate in a battle alone. This is ignoring how much planning had gone into defeating Kenjaku AFTER already showing special grade sorcerers weren't enough. Simple domain is always an option, messing with Yuta's domain can always be done while Kenjaku's stays up. CT burnout is something we see both Kenjaku and Yuta have fast recovery of so I doubt it'll be an issue here, and Jacob's Ladder probably can't do that, that's clearly something he would've prevented from leaking out in the cg, not even making note of it being something important.

This all also leaves out him spamming thousands of first grade curses and special grades, and we already saw Yuta struggled against just one.

This is ignoring how much planning had gone into defeating Kenjaku AFTER already showing special grade sorcerers weren't enough.
Nah, they were simply asking too much from Yuta. It’s like:

“Hey Yuta, can you beat a sorcerer stronger than a Special Grade, but without dying, without letting your friends die, without letting him scape, also kill all the curses from Geto’s body, and without tiring yourself? Also make it quick so you can go help the others against Sukuna so they won’t die”

They made quick work of Kenjaku not because Yuta is incapable of beating him 1v1. But because it’d take a lot of time; Yuta can lose; Yuta can get injuried; Yuta can get tired. So they made it quick so he could return to the battlefield.
Simple domain is always an option, messing with Yuta's domain can always be done while Kenjaku's stays up.
I see no reason for Yuta to open his Domain just to get insta countered and get CT burnout.
CT burnout is something we see both Kenjaku and Yuta have fast recovery of so I doubt it'll be an issue here
It would if Kenjaku cannot kill him in his first try.
and Jacob's Ladder probably can't do that, that's clearly something he would've prevented from leaking out in the cg, not even making note of it being something important.
That’s something you made up though. Jacob’s Ladder absolutely destroys Kenjaku, or at least, extinguishes his CT.

This all also leaves out him spamming thousands of first grade curses and special grades, and we already saw Yuta struggled against just one.
No point in being dishonest here. Why do you not take into account the fact that it was base Yuta, not using any CT, only sword skills and not using RCT for most of the fight? Not even Rika.

Seriously, people forget how busted Jacob's Ladder is because Sukuna always tanks it for some god damn reason
IIRC didn’t Hana explained that Yuta cannot use it at its fullest against Sukuna to not kill Megumi? If Yuta deletes the cursed object, Megumi’s brain will fry and he will probably die.

IIRC didn’t Hana explained that Yuta cannot use it at its fullest against Sukuna to not kill Megumi? If Yuta deletes the cursed object, Megumi’s brain will fry and he will probably die.
If you're referring to chapter 251, then the gist of what she says is that "the vessel's chance of surviving is way higher if the connection between them and the cursed object is disrupted." That's all I remember. Though I do consider that Yuta used that Jacob's Ladder to stun Sukuna rather than destroy him

That Jacob’s Ladder clearly worked exclusively to stun Sukuna so Yuji could access his soul.

I mean, can they even save Megumi at this point? He's probably gonna merc himself out of sheer depression (that is if he doesn't just drop dead first)

I mean, can they even save Megumi at this point? He's probably gonna merc himself out of sheer depression (that is if he doesn't just drop dead first)
ngl after the fiasco he made to destroy the plan with Yuta they should straight up fight to kill Sukuna and not to save Megumi.

They just lost the strongest mf they had to fight Sukuna because Megumi doesn’t want to come back.

ngl after the fiasco he made to destroy the plan with Yuta they should straight up fight to kill Sukuna and not to save Megumi.

They just lost the strongest mf they had to fight Sukuna because Megumi doesn’t want to come back.
It's literally Megumi's fault for this because he can't fight back Sukuna. Bro was so depressed he had the Mahoraga summoning sign when Yuji peered into his soul. Bro just wants to get it over with at this point

That was their ONLY chance as far as we can feasibly project

At this rate, f*ck it
Like… the plan worked, it literally worked. They got everything right. They did BEAT Sukuna. At one point Yuta could’ve just erased the finger and Sukuna would cease to exist.

Megumi just needed a bit more of strength and it was over. The only casualties would be Gojo and Higuruma dying, and I’m pretty sure they could save them had Megumi woke up from that.

Now Choso died, Yuta is heavily injured, Higuruma died and Gojo supposedly died. Kusakabe is in critical condition and people who never met Megumi like Larue is in critical condition as well.

Aside from using Megumi to nerf Sukuna, why do they even need him alive? If I were Yuji I would understand the situation and just do what I have to do. I guess it's a part of Yuji's whole "gotta save everyone" archetype. The only difference is that he's a but more selfish of the people around him, like he would save everyone, but he would do anything for Megumi, even if it means compromising the lives of others, in addition to the fact that he is willing to kill Mahito no matter what for Nanami and Nobara.

To be fair, Megumi and Gojo did save him from just getting immediately executed, but at this point the problem is far out of their control.

The situation now is far above any personal drama or relationship. They should straight up kill him.
Exactly. Before when Yuji ate one finger it was understandable because he still would get neg diffed by Gojo, but now this shit has gone far sideways, they need to kill Sukuna, even if that means killing Megumi.

It's literally Megumi's fault for this because he can't fight back Sukuna. Bro was so depressed he had the Mahoraga summoning sign when Yuji peered into his soul. Bro just wants to get it over with at this point
I don't know if we should really be holding Megumi liable right now. Like yes, he has given up, but he's the victim in this situation. He's been possessed, tortued/deeply sedated by sukuna's weird blood ritual, used as the main means for the murder of his sister and mentor and bore the burden of unlimited void as a soul.

The very reason there's an attempt to save Megumi is because he's just another victim in all of this.

That said, it's not like they've compromised their plan or chances by having the goal of saving megumi. They haven't been pulling punches at any point in this fight because you can't really fight Sukuna while pulling your punches, unless you're Gojo and even he wasn't pulling them. All of their plans don't just save Megumi, they also kill Sukuna at the same time. All that's really happened so far is continued hiccups and their lesser strength not even being able to meet the condition of killing Sukuna.

Like these last three chapters of Yuji just wailing on Sukuna, I can't really say Yuji isn't doing his best right now when most of the hits he lands are black flashes.

Nah, they were simply asking too much from Yuta. It’s like:

“Hey Yuta, can you beat a sorcerer stronger than a Special Grade, but without dying, without letting your friends die, without letting him scape, also kill all the curses from Geto’s body, and without tiring yourself? Also make it quick so you can go help the others against Sukuna so they won’t die”

They made quick work of Kenjaku not because Yuta is incapable of beating him 1v1. But because it’d take a lot of time; Yuta can lose; Yuta can get injuried; Yuta can get tired. So they made it quick so he could return to the battlefield.

I see no reason for Yuta to open his Domain just to get insta countered and get CT burnout.

It would if Kenjaku cannot kill him in his first try.

That’s something you made up though. Jacob’s Ladder absolutely destroys Kenjaku, or at least, extinguishes his CT.
after all that, it was still an exchange for yuta well being for takaba. it was still another strong loss

I don't know if we should really be holding Megumi liable right now. Like yes, he has given up, but he's the victim in this situation. He's been possessed, tortued/deeply sedated by sukuna's weird blood ritual, used as the main means for the murder of his sister and mentor and bore the burden of unlimited void as a soul.

The very reason there's an attempt to save Megumi is because he's just another victim in all of this.

That said, it's not like they've compromised their plan or chances by having the goal of saving megumi. They haven't been pulling punches at any point in this fight because you can't really fight Sukuna while pulling your punches, unless you're Gojo and even he wasn't pulling them. All of their plans don't just save Megumi, they also kill Sukuna at the same time. All that's really happened so far is continued hiccups and their lesser strength not even being able to meet the condition of killing Sukuna.

Like these last three chapters of Yuji just wailing on Sukuna, I can't really say Yuji isn't doing his best right now when most of the hits he lands are black flashes.
wasnt the fact that sukuna is alive right now was because yuta halted jacob ? if that wasnt a pull back idk what is

I won't deny Megumi had gone through some ****** up shit, nor am I saying that I don't empathize with him.
Yeah, I get it, but they need to pull the Post-Shibuya Yuta Okkotsu and just get 'em. Yuji had gone through a pretty shit time but Yuta was on sight to kill him when needed. Plus, Megumi at this point is begging for it, to make him suffer when his life is putting others at risk is too selfish of a deed. At least with Shibuya Sukuna he still couldn't beat Gojo if shit hit the fan, but Sukuna with Megumi's technique was far more dangerous.
They also still have some desire to save Megumi, even when there lies a risk. And now Megumi isn't really helping them win, of anything his lacking control is causing them more hell.

wasnt the fact that sukuna is alive right now was because yuta halted jacob ? if that wasnt a pull back idk what is
He already fought Angel in Heian Era. JL is not a new attack for him which can just kill him. May be situation is changed due to reincarnation. But It was never stated that he halted JL.

Back