• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Zenin CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maki's looks good

Some of Toji's stats seem to use a key, but there is no actual key provided. I'm also not sold on 'puppet of carnage' as the name for a second key, could it maybe be changed to 'reincarnated', 'revived' or something of the like?

Maki's looks good

Some of Toji's stats seem to use a key, but there is no actual key provided. I'm also not sold on 'puppet of carnage' as the name for a second key, could it maybe be changed to 'reincarnated', 'revived' or something of the like?
They call him a puppet of carnage though.

Looks really good, great job.

As for some grammar stuff, try to avoid using "we" in the PnA. So or example instead of "as we see in the fight against Gojo" say "as shown against Gojo". Something like that.

There are a couple more grammar stuff but I'm on mobile rn so whenever I get on PC I can point them out later, or just edit the grammar stuff later when it's all applied (because idk when I'll be able to get on PC since I'm really busy), either works.

Put some quote for Post-Shibuya Maki lol
Anyway

I think that free movement should be applied to both Toji and Puppet Toji. It's the same body and the same skills, except that one is alive and the other is not. And I'm pretty sure it is said that Puppet Toji gets weaker over time and is considerably inferior

Also, beings without cursed energy probably need to receive some kind of Acausality

And good job

Put some quote for Post-Shibuya Maki lol
Anyway

I think that free movement should be applied to both Toji and Puppet Toji. It's the same body and the same skills, except that one is alive and the other is not. And I'm pretty sure it is said that Puppet Toji gets weaker over time and is considerably inferior

Also, almost certainly beings without cursed energy probably need to receive some kind of Acausality
Find me a good quote. Will change the movement. And the acausality thing I never thought Tengen meant that in a literal sense.

And the acausality thing I never thought Tengen meant that in a literal sense.
The Six Eyes could have never been born that fate would have put Kenjaku as the loser of the battle, something that Toji's existence nullified
Find me a good quote.
Post-Shibuya
Naoya Zenin: How cruel. Don't you have a human heart?

Maki: No. She took it with her
Current
Without glasses, I couldn't see what others were able to see. I gained this body thanks to Mai and now I can see curses without glasses. I was satisfied to be like everyone else. That person would have reached that height... That person would have thrown a katana without hesitation... That person would have been able to handle everything at that high speed. It isn't enough to be like everyone else.

He was not holding back, it was Megumi's influence that was making him unable to use his full power.

Well, I know it's not, but you seem to want to change the justifications

He was not holding back, it was Megumi's influence that was making him unable to use his full power.

Well, I know it's not, but you seem to want to change the justifications
Did I say he was holding back or did I say "though he was held back"?

The Six Eyes could have never been born that fate would have put Kenjaku as the loser of the battle, something that Toji's existence nullified
Considering how unreliable Tengen is as a narrator at this point, I would be taking their words with a grain of salt. Theres also been no proven acausality aside from statements surrounding the six eyes/tengen/SPV/toji so it is entirely possible that these people/concepts are tied up in their own thing that isnt fate. For all we know, it could be Tengen's personal binding vow that they hide themself from the world in return for SPVs to merge with and Six Eyes to protect them, which they are calling fate despite being a binding vow. We just don't know enough about it to confirm it as acausality.

That was literally the first thing I noticed and looked at when I first checked it out and was surprised it was actually good.

I completely forgot about this. But we got a mod accepting it, is one enough? Well ask another to check just to be sure

The sandbox looks good but you can trim down some text. In Toji’s case you can just say he’s stated to have been able to destroy the Zenin clan then link the appropriate source. Defeated young Geto(link to Geto’s page) and Gojo(link to Gojo’s page).

The sandbox looks good but you can trim down some text. In Toji’s case you can just say he’s stated to have been able to destroy the Zenin clan then link the appropriate source. Defeated young Geto(link to Geto’s page) and Gojo(link to Gojo’s page).
Bro read the OP. Stop commenting on the stat section lmao. It's not being changed here at all.

In regards to the martial arts and weapon mastery for both just put Skilled Hand to Hand Combatant and Weapon Master then list out the specific in the parenthesis. Drop the Accelerated Development since Maki isn't not a sorcerer. Turn healing into Regeneration for both (High-Low or Low-Mid, I think Maki would get Low-Mid cause of her regening from when her father disemboweled her). Her and Toji's resistance to Analytical Prediction, Homing Attacks, and Forcefield Creation should be limited due to it being reliant on Cursed Energy and possessing energy not being the standard for those techniques to work normally. Maki should also get the same Acausality as Toji just because they're in the same situation once her heavenly restriction is completed.

Once those are handled, these profiles look good as far as I'm concerned.

How do you made sandbox clean like that ?
1c5b05d98c7053f6cd669a38c88ad5a2.png

Very much clean

Yes, she is.
She is not. Maki is noted to be born a non-sorcerer so anything that would apply to sorcerer's wouldn't apply to her in the first place. And secondly, Maki also lacks any showcase of accelerated development. I don't understand why we've been trying to use that scan to give every sorcerer AD when it should've always been on a case by case basis. The best that could really be argued here is that after her Heavenly Restriction is completed and would be through Training not Battle since the upgrade she got in her rematch with Naoya only came as a result of her training with the sumo wrestler but even that has the addition that they had a lot more time in there then outside. So Maki doesn't qualify for this even when looking at her statement.

She is not. Maki is noted to be born a non-sorcerer so anything that would apply to sorcerer's wouldn't apply to her in the first place. And secondly, Maki also lacks any showcase of accelerated development. I don't understand why we've been trying to use that scan to give every sorcerer AD when it should've always been on a case by case basis. The best that could really be argued here is that after her Heavenly Restriction is completed and would be through Training not Battle since the upgrade she got in her rematch with Naoya only came as a result of her training with the sumo wrestler but even that has the addition that they had a lot more time in there then outside. So Maki doesn't qualify for this even when looking at her statement.
Its several statements about characters developing quickly, And it is not about sorcerers, Megumi’s statement says people and Maki’s also says “we”. Its never been solely about sorcerers.

jcXnj6r_d.webp

ZHVlBRZ_d.webp

This is simply not about Sorcerers but humans too. Also I should add Ogi stating Sorcerers train daily reinforcing their body with ce.

It is one statement about consequences making people grow quicker, which Maki never demonstrates in any of her fights. She's only shown to grow stronger through either the completion of her heavenly restriction or training, so the fact that Maki fails to demonstrate this should be telling enough to say that this Accelerated Development doesn't apply to her. And the reason why I mentions sorcerer's is not because of the first scan but because of the full context behind the second scan. Which in relation to Megumi explicitly calls out sorcerer's growth is not easy and requires a firm base, skill, and imagination, which not every sorcerer we see in the series possess. Accelerated Development should just be given to those that show it for JJK, not to every sorcerer or person that fights on their level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back