• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

cool, wich ones?
Probably all of them I assume
Although one thing that definitely needs updating is the verse page

I’d like to see the ranking system mentioned in the Power of the verse section.
Along the lines of “Grade 1 sorcerers and special grade curses are standardly Small city Level or city level with Special Grade sorcerers being immensely above even that”
Just an example

What force will the blow be if the black flash raises to the power of 2.5 from the force to hit a skyscraper +?
I mean exactly the degree, not a couple of times increase.

if the black flash raises to the power of 2.5 from the force to hit a skyscraper +?
Rephrase that I’m having a hard time understanding what you actually mean

Because you don’t really need a certain amount of force to hit a skyscraper, if your referring to busting one with a general giant explosion and not vaporizing it or something.
Using the baseline for large building level(2 tons) would become 5,6 tons almost scratching large building+
Overall a notable increase that will clearly do a decent chunk more damage compared to a normal blows

But when you get into 8-B-8-A and beyond it’s should be far far above oneshot territory.

Destroying the world could easily mean on a societal level or sending it into chaos since it claims “Destroy the world as we know it” Which is what that implies

It could also imply just decimating cities if your actually not trying to say potential high 6-A full power Sukuna then my bad
You would have to prove all of that.

No, you made the claim that it could refer to lesser things, so you have to prove it. I made the claim him at full power is planetary, and proved it with the blurb.
Here’s the issue with the blurb, we unfortunately don’t have much if any supporting evidence for it and despite being a indisputable god tier(Supporting evidence could be of how characters speak of a potential new age of curses Sukuna could bring if he regain his peak powers but that’s iffy as well) when the rest of the verse is primarily city busters and there’s a statement of planetary you would need something more solid to support it.

Rather than just the statement is the statement.

Hyperbole page even mentions this if I remember correctly.

My bad on making myself sound like my interpretation of what it could mean sound so objective(when in reality it’s as subjective as it gets and I cannot objectively say it means only lower things like that)
even if we do accept the statement we’d need to acknowledge that destroying the world as we know it can mean and be interpreted as many things.
As one guy will look at destroy the world as we know it as high 6-A and the other as 5-B etc

yeah dude, i love Jujutsu but one thing that they won't have is a 6-A tier or higher

Last edited:
yeah dude, i love Jujutsu but one thing that they won't have ia 6-A tier or higher
I agree the likelyness of flat out objective even High 6-B feats that are calcable or extremely quantifiable is very unlikely given the nature Of a lot of battle in the series so if it comes, I guess the Sukuna statement will be supporting evidence to not be called an outlier at least if he does it

The chance of statements is possible tho Power creep in some battle shonen is just insane whether hax or seeing things blow up

Maybe low 6-B if a character is about to obliterate japan and it’s proven they could’ve done that.

So... the Destroying the world statement has finally found their way to VSBW.. Been waiting for someone to mention it

New chapter dropped, that was a really solid one honestly

The expanse To world building here is cool
A minor shame is that Jujutsu is super uncommon anywhere outside of Japan since it’s already rare in Japan
Since I would’ve liked a bonus chapter briefly showing shots of how jujutsu groups the size of the one in Japan organize themselves and their general aesthetic but it’s no world ender.

Yuki is already super likable she’s kinda just fun and is just simply a good person I wanna see more of her.

And Geto’s whole shtick here is interesting and his statement about what essentially is a reimergance of the golden age of shamans

Last edited:
Apparently the anime won't have narrations. Which is why the whole "Memories that never existed" was not there when Todo had a flashback. Which some people are saying is a bad decision as it would confuse too many things later down the line.

Apparently the anime won't have narrations. Which is why the whole "Memories that never existed" was not there when Todo had a flashback. Which some people are saying is a bad decision as it would confuse too many things later down the line.
Actually the manga has Panda I think comment on this weird thing with Yuji the second time it appears.

Actually the manga has Panda I think comment on this weird thing with Yuji the second time it appears.
Yeah, that was in recent chapters, which is would explain it once the anime comes around to that part. However, things like how the narration explained Yuji's martial art move worked against Mahito, the memories that never existed lines, and the black flash distorting space explanation etc... all those things are apparently not going to be in the anime.

Yeah, that was in recent chapters, which is would explain it once the anime comes around to that part. However, things like how the narration explained Yuji's martial art move worked against Mahito, the memories that never existed lines, and the black flash distorting space explanation etc... all those things are apparently not going to be in the anime.
Hmm, that sucks but I think they might be able to get it to work.

Later on lack of narration would hurt in an arc like shibuya since there’s genuine mountains of it
So they’ll likely include it in later seasons

Back