• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Death of the Author generally applies to outside statements. This is something literally on the page in the manga. This wouldn't be death of the author, this would be death of the canon.

Headcanon & Fan calcs > Author Statements and Manga Scans.
Understandable, Have a Nice day.

I won't be arguing about this anymore.
If It comes to a vote, I will vote with my perspective.
If I get outvoted, then so be it.

I mean that's kinda the issue things can be interpreted differently, I'll say this as well since this will probably end up in a vote but I think both interpretations can be used, we will probably end up with characters being super sonic and probably hypersonic if Maki's calc and Yuji's calc are both lower than hhs or characters will be subsonic+ and maybe supersonic.

If we have Maki reacting the the bullet’s muzzle velocity way early on and then Yuji struggling with Mach 1 blood then that’s gotta be DOA or PIS/CIS.

Keep in mind most authors aren’t powerscalers so sometimes the feats they give characters may be above what they think they are. Whether that means go with the feats or go with the author I think comes down to personal preference, I think both are equally valid.

I agree, Gege has shown she doesn't know much when it comes to how stuff works, she's a dropout iirc so her making mistakes like this aren't far fetched to me.
bullet’s muzzle velocity
The problem people have with this is mainly that the gun that was used was also shooting out rubber bullets and then the feat in question is maki catching a real bullet.

yes i'm sure, gege was asked on what type of body he had and he answered that it was like Ino's body but without the muscles, and we have the side storie of vol 2 (or 3) where Gege refers himself to be the little brother
You sure?
this is literally the only thing that people use it to call gege a girl

Alright Nobara doesn't scale and is a featless character fair enough.

Yuji clearly stated the attacks were too fast for him even after defending from it like 3 times. Trying to argue Yuji is far faster than the blood makes no sense when he himself contradicts that claim.

Does Yuji have bad eyesight? Why can't he perceive it? He can detect cursed energy, he can see an arrow sized projectile coming so why can't he perceive it?
Perception is about the brain, not the eyes.

People making assumptions about Gege now and even throwing in some insults to boot just cause their fanfiction don't match up with canon.

Getou can make domain expansion
Makes perfect sense, the original was already considered a pretty powerful sorcerer and had several special grade curses on hand. And since the guy who overtook his body is considered the most evil shaman, domain expansion should very much be within his capabilites.

Eh, personally think that one is just to be expected so not too big of a reveal. Don't think it should really ruin anything for others, though that's just me.

Apparently he uses Mahito's expansion and may have murked some people....not gonna say who though unless you wanna know

Man geto had multiple domains before mahito, not even a spoiler, the spoiler is that he used it and likely killed people

Rereading Goodwill, Panda is a great character
Huh coincidence
I was literally just about to reread goodwill given what’s going on in the anime rn.
Plus I kinda blitz read through it since I binged the series while on a 15+ hour road trip while sleepy so I missed a lot of details.

And I agree the gorilla mode should be a sizable boost

Chapter is officially out. Should get the piercing blood discussion going cause it's used again.

Also Uraume is basically Ice man, Special Grade for sure.

Back