• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

That doesn't mean she scales to him since he was effectively nerfed since 100% was on other tasks. I also don't recall her taking a direct strike from him without being pierced such as with his fish. The only physical blow she took was blocked with her Bisento
Not really, considering the fact that his physical strength should still be comparable to Mahito and Choso. Dagon literally comes after her because she’s the weakest link, yet she survives a strike from him and breaks off a piece of him.

Not really, considering the fact that his physical strength should still be comparable to Mahito and Choso. Dagon literally comes after her because she’s the weakest link, yet she survives a strike from him and breaks off a piece of him.
She never took a direct blow without being pierced through and we know curse tools have their own power to them so they don't scale from her. Why would nerfed Dagon be on the level of Choso or Mahito? With all this and the fact she got oneshot by Jogo who'd downscale from the Meteor result she shouldn't be Low 7B

Maybe my conversion was wrong let me check again because I just used the good old

Google converter from joules to tons
@Insert_creative_name_here_12 I checked yeah your right

Why on earth is it labeled as city level did the calc get nerfed or something
Because either way that means that if we don’t fully scale Sukuna and Gojo to Dagons domain they’ll probably become At least low 7-B instead might mean we could get some MHA matches between them

And people will only downscale further like grade 1 Tier sorcerers(Nanami, Todo Yuji etc)

The meteor likely needs a re calc taking he calculations page section of meteors into account

Last edited:
Huh, well I’m only realizing this now but the meteor got Recalculated and is stronger now(although not evaluated yet)

Although I guess there should be a 2km/s Second Low End and a 4km/s High End added But it’s something

It's pretty blatant that jougo is like creating it in mid air and throwing it with telekinesis

0115-007.png

I need to ask how do we calculate the energy of creating things?
E=Mc^2 if the series states it or heavily implies That that is the process used

Since it can give some outrageous results that can borderline be inaccurate to their actual power.

For example if we used it for jogo for creating the meteor, that feat
Using E=MC2 I literally got jogo to 518 petatons or multi continent Level

the problem here is the speed, the meteor was not moving at the same speed as a normal meteor
What I hear from the meteor calcs page is that if the meteor is ablated(catching fire due to its speed but it’s not from space but it can be argued Jogo set it on fire) the minimum speed is 2km/s

The speed of a normal meteor I’m pretty sure is minimum 11km/s

E=Mc^2 if the series states it or heavily implies That that is the process used

Since it can give some outrageous results that can borderline be inaccurate to their actual power.

For example if we used it for jogo for creating the meteor, that feat
Using E=MC2 I literally got jogo to 518 petatons or multi continent Level
So we can't apply that to domain creation right?

Holy cow.

Are most of the special grades going back to at least 8B?
I Guess it depends on how big of an amp maximum teqniques are
I don’t think it’s big enough to the point where they can’t downscale at all

Although the meteor would be hella nerfed if we used gravitational potential energy for it
If we did, even if meteor dropped from 100m it would only be Small Town level+

Last edited:
I Guess it depends on how big of an amp maximum teqniques are
I don’t think it’s big enough to the point where they can’t downscale at all

Although the meteor would be hella nerfed if we used gravitational potential energy for it
If we did even if th meteor dropped from 100m it would only be Small Town level+
I see well it's better than nothing.

I'm still iffy on downscaling from the max moves but it is their own energy so it's not ridiculous.

So Rika is apparently back. It's kinda weird how pissed Yuta is over Inumaki's arm
I don’t find it too weird tbh
Those two were comrades and likely got a lot of off screen time together before Yuta vanished to Africa for a while

On top of the fact that he likely knows of Yuji being the host for Sukuna
Hes likely viewing it in a “He could’ve easily been slashed in two if he was any less lucky” type thing

So he probably thinks Yuji just has to be put down at this point.
Unironically I don’t blame the anyone for wanting yuji dead now, Sukuna literally killed thousands.

Im very curious about Rika being back since there were statements implying she was dispelled/undone so I guess we just have to see how Akutami takes it from here

I don’t find it too weird tbh
Those two were comrades and likely got a lot of off screen time together before Yuta vanished to Africa for a while

On top of the fact that he likely knows of Yuji being the host for Sukuna
Hes likely viewing it in a “He could’ve easily been slashed in two if he was any less lucky” type thing

So he probably thinks Yuji just has to be put down at this point.
Unironically I don’t blame the anyone for wanting yuji dead now, Sukuna literally killed thousands.

Im very curious about Rika being back since there were statements implying she was dispelled/undone so I guess we just have to see how Akutami takes it from here
I find it odd Yuta wants him dead because they're so similar. Rika has hurt many others and what makes it worse is Rika is directly his own power that he could've controlled unlike Sukuna. I feel like Yuta is manipulating the higher ups

Back