• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I find it odd Yuta wants him dead because they're so similar. Rika has hurt many others and what makes it worse is Rika is directly his own power that he could've controlled unlike Sukuna. I feel like Yuta is manipulating the higher ups
I mean tbf did Yuta actually want to die because of how dangerous Rika is.
Rika literally just didn’t let him die and the people Rika has hurt over all of Yuta’s life doesn’t compare to what Sukuna did in one night.

I do agree this is very extreme, although I feel this is because of a lack of context on why Sukuna took over.
I feel Yuta might calm down and listen if Yuji gets to explain since as you said they’re super similar.

I'm probably the only one thinking this but I feel like Yuuta killing yuji and Yuuta becoming the mc would be a unique way to take the plot. Considering that Yuji is a major problem right now. Wouldn't mind seeing Yuuta vs Sukuna either.
True
It would be cool to see the king and queen of curses go at it
Since I’m suspecting Yuta will stomp Yuji pretty hard, I mean he’s a special grade sorcerer for a reason and Akutami constantly hypes Yuta up.So Yuta will likely fight Sukuna.

In other regards will Yuta get A new key when he gets some feats soon

Last edited:
So I heard Jujutsu Kaisen was hype for a long time and so I finally chose to jump in and cathc up, currently I have read/watched it all and it's not bad, but one question...

Why doesn't Yuuji have a Profile yet? He's the MC

So I heard Jujutsu Kaisen was hype for a long time and so I finally chose to jump in and cathc up, currently I have read/watched it all and it's not bad, but one question...

Mostly disagreement, think there's like two profiles in work. Might try my hand at one tomorrow or later today.

You have a point man but there’s tons of disagreement on his stats
And even the entire series stats in regards to Ap and speed are especially contentious

What is the problem?
With AP usually it devolves into everytime

“Jogo’s meteor was ablatted”

“But jogo can easily set his own meteors on fire”
Imo gravitational potential energy is the easiest low low end that can always be worked with I guess

For speed I think it’s not agreed upon since we haven’t changed the profiles to get rid of MHS+ Black flash and also made the characters supersonic or something

With AP usually it devolves into everytime

“Jogo’s meteor was ablatted”

“But jogo can easily set his own meteors on fire”
Imo gravitational potential energy is the easiest low low end that can always be worked with I guess

For speed I think it’s not agreed upon since we haven’t changed the profiles to get rid of MHS+ Black flash and also made the characters supersonic or something
Ablatted? The hell does that mean?

If jogo just set it on fire it means that the meteor can’t have a minimum speed of 2-4km/s
As that is what is assumed if meteors catch on fire due to friction

It would also mean that GPE would be the only way of calcing it’s AP
I don’t know any calc stuff, but we literally have no evidence to suggest he did or didn’t set it on fire.

Isn't the standard assume timeframe normally like 1-3 seconds for single panel feats?

I don’t know any calc stuff, but we literally have no evidence to suggest he did or didn’t set it on fire.
I agree with that tbh arguing that he did or didn’t is just pointless
People should just decide whether they think using ablation is worth a Possibly rating on jogo and characters who scale.

Last edited:

He should have a profile but scaling is a mess since Special Grades are either gonna be 7B or 8B or whatever when we can finally agree on what they’re scaling to.

As it currently stands I’m in favour of 8B since iirc the highest uncontested calc we have is 7C for Gojo

Isn’t that calc stacking since High Hypersonic reaction comes from a calc
Nah it’s saying since the characters have high Hypersonic reactions 1/220 a second is downplay anyway or that is the vague idea i got from it

But I don’t care since 1/220 of a second I’m pretty sure isn’t a valid timeframe anymore and now it’s 0.013 for Perception
Even then we’d need proof they couldn’t see the tree
If being surprised is the best indication we have of speed we can use peak human reactions like 0.1 seconds

I think the timeframe should be superhuman reactions, as everyone is superhuman and above regular peak humans, subbing in superhuman would give:

488.880327652/0.08= 6111.00409565

(56557903.5123*6111.00409565^2)/2= 1.0560597e+15 (High 7-C)

Using 0.1 peak humans would give:

488.880327652/0.1= 4888.80327652

(56557903.5123*4888.80327652^2)/2= 6.7587819e+14 (High 7-C)

Nah it’s saying since the characters have high Hypersonic reactions 1/220 a second is downplay anyway or that is the vague idea i got from it

But I don’t care since 1/220 of a second I’m pretty sure isn’t a valid timeframe anymore and now it’s 0.013 for Perception
Even then we’d need proof they couldn’t see the tree
If being surprised is the best indication we have of speed we can use peak human reactions like 0.1 seconds
But where does High Hypersonic reactions come from? Black Flash or a calc?

But where does High Hypersonic reactions come from? Black Flash or a calc?
Actually I think the 1/220 of a second is more specifically relating to peak human fighter pilot perception in a dark room where it’s easier to perceive a flashing image but it doesn’t matter since here’s no indication they couldn’t see it.the High Hypersonic bit is kinda just flavor text.
I think the timeframe should be superhuman reactions, as everyone is superhuman and above regular peak humans, subbing in superhuman would give:

488.880327652/0.08= 6111.00409565

(56557903.5123*6111.00409565^2)/2= 1.0560597e+15 (High 7-C)

Using 0.1 peak humans would give:

488.880327652/0.1= 4888.80327652

(56557903.5123*4888.80327652^2)/2= 6.7587819e+14 (High 7-C)
The peak human end is legit
And consistent with High 7-C+ Sukuna Calc

Edit:Just checked the Sukuna calc and it’s mislabeled, the feat is Low 7-B or worth 1.3 Megatons(The vaporization end at least)
Still consistent though
Since hanami’s if I’m right converts to 161 Kilotons

Last edited:
Ok, so after watching the latest JJK episode and seeing the Maki vs Mai fight animated Btw the whole ep was brilliantly animated.

I remembered the cursed technique construction.
Where Mai is described to be creating an object from nothing outside of her own cursed energy.
It’s described to take a lot and I mean a lot of energy to use and 1 bullet per day is her max.

This sounds like E=MC^2, since she’s creating objects with mass from energy and is described to take a lot to make relatively quite little mass since bullets are quite light.Makes sense

So using E=MC^2 and using This website which says 9mm bullets standardly weigh between 10 and 14.5g

Low end:Mai creating a 10g round=898755179 Megajoules or 214.8 Kilotons
Large Town Level(High 7-C)
High End:14.5g Round=1303195009 Megajoules or 311 Kilotons

Do I even think using E=MC^2 for Mai’s bullets is valid probably not
But it’s interesting I guess.

Ok, so after watching the latest JJK episode and seeing the Maki vs Mai fight animated Btw the whole ep was brilliantly animated.

I remembered the cursed technique construction.
Where Mai is described to be creating an object from nothing outside of her own cursed energy.
It’s described to take a lot and I mean a lot of energy to use and 1 bullet per day is her max.

This sounds like E=MC^2, since she’s creating objects with mass from energy and is described to take a lot to make relatively quite little mass since bullets are quite light.Makes sense

So using E=MC^2 and using This website which says 9mm bullets standardly weigh between 10 and 14.5g

Low end:Mai creating a 10g round=898755179 Megajoules or 214.8 Kilotons
High End:14.5g Round=1303195009 Megajoules or 311 Kilotons

Do I even think using E=MC^2 for Mai’s bullets is valid probably not
But it’s interesting I guess.
Dang I wonder what creating a 2 storey building would yield

Dang I wonder what creating a 2 storey building would yield
Well I found the minimum 2 Storey buildings usually weigh is around 80000 pounds or 40 tons
It would yield 3261347932584054 Megajoules or 779 Gigatons
Large Island level+ and pretty close to Low 6-B
Literally just a 2 storey Building
Who needs to actually blow up a Large Island(Like Great Britain)or a small country(Like Japan) when you can just make a building or convert a building into energy.

This is why I think if the formula was somehow proven valid for domain expansions
Dagon’s would easily break tier 5 thanks to all the water there

Last edited:
I do think it is Mass-Energy conversion.

Utahime says that
"'Construction' uses one's cursed energy to create matter from nothing"

However, I don't think it should scale to AP.
At least not for Mai. Her bullets are still just bullets fired from a revolver.

While this is an explicit creation feat I think, Jujutsu Kaisen makes the distinction between that and physical capabilities pretty clear.

I do think it is Mass-Energy conversion.

Utahime says that
"'Construction' uses one's cursed energy to create matter from nothing"

However, I don't think it should scale to AP.
At least not for Mai. Her bullets are still just bullets fired from a revolver.
Yeah that makes sense for it not to scale for her
Although what would it even be considered, Environmental Destruction?Since it doesn’t scale to AP or dura?
Since it doesn’t really fit that description either
However it is likely supporting evidence of tier 7 JJK high tiers

It wouldn't be environmental destruction.
Maybe she could be High 7C with Construction.

And yeah I didn't think about it, but it does provide good evidence of folks with Cursed Energy being able to output Town Level and higher energies

Back