• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

That calc does scale a lot of people now. Maki gets it, Nobara probably, ezo, choso, mahito too should get that idk why he's only mcb

Sorry to interrupt the conversation but I noticed something about the pages for this verse. In pretty much everyone's lifting strength section, it says "Superior/comparable to Yuji, who could lift and throw several cars." The only problem is, in the linked image, Yuji is only throwing one car. The "multiple cars" are just multiple drawings of the same car to show the path it took.
(image here)
The lights on the front of the car are the same in both drawings where they're visible (as highlighted in red), and the pattern on the back of the car is the same in both drawings where it's visible (as highlighted in green). Plus, it's unlikely that there would be three cars in the middle of the road that are close enough together for Yuji to throw them that fast without moving from the spot he's in.

This is super minor but I wanted to address it. Do you think this would be ok to change? I'm willing to do it.

I don't think it actually changes their stats, it would just be changing the text to "Comparable to Yuji, who could throw a car." That wouldn't actually change the lifting strength itself, I think.

Yea yuta should scale to geto who scales above special grades who should be town level off the carpet bombing statement. I'm not sure if the carpet bombing thing is considered town level.

Im mainly scaling off Megumi, not Yuji
I'm not confident about this because Megumi before his training had no confidence that he would win against a Special grade(and is the weakkest special grade that we've seen in the history), and Maki was already at a level that she could briefly fight against Hanami

Why is Yuta on level 7-B with Rika? Rika is only part of her power, who gave her power was Yuta. He was the one who cursed Rika, he was the one who gave her so much potency, that's why so much Energy Cursed arose in a random curse. Rika is by no means stronger than Yuta
This

It is literally said that Geto has a 99% chance of winning the entire Jujutsu Association in the fight, and the scan shows that he calculated the percentages. He would evidently not forget Gojo, since he is BASICALLY a "God" in the association.
that statemant is still too vague

Oh, if that's the case then she can be a Quasi-Grade 1, huh?
This means that this manga's main characters are gonna be Special Grade or above throughout 2021.
At least, I'm guessing that Gojo Satoru is above Special Grade much like Sukuna (who's only classified as a Special Grade curse because there's no level above), and Gojo keeps saying that so many of his students have the potential to reach a level similar to his. Meaning we're gonna be seeing a ton of "Above Special Grade" characters later on.

it's stated sukuna fingers are getting stronger everyday. So gojo could probably beat sukuna when he's weaker but not now.

And like I said, Geto said that Yuta has infinite energy in Gojo's presence. Basically called him "the strongest", even though Gojo was at his side
Infinite? I understand "Boundless" but infinite means something else completely.

Strength is more than cursed energy. Curse technique is just as important. If Nobara had such high amount of cursed energy, it still wouldn't make her defence any better. We don't know how much cursed energy most of these characters have and at the end of the day, their cursed techniques mainly determine their power. Gojo is placed at the top cause of spatial hax, healing + an OP domain which Yuta doesn't have.

Sukuna might have more cursed energy than Gojo but as long as his cursed techniques can't counter Gojo's hax, then Gojo's statement remains true. So far Sukuna hasn't shown anything that can get through Gojo's defence and he definitely can't tank spatial erasure.

Back