• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Also I definitely forgot but all characters in JJK have a passive weakness that we need to add to their profiles. They all are vulnerable to Holy Manipulation. Their energy is literally drawn from Evil/Negativity. I definitely forgot about that on the last site😅
I think it wouldn't apply to all of them. Those who can use Reverse Curse technique or outright manipulate Positive energy shouldn't have a problem with this, though that's like 3 people in-universe.

Uh, pretty sure she ISN'T Grade 1. At the very absolute most she could be Quasi-Grade 1. But it's far more likely she's Grade 2, Quasi Grade 2, or Grade 3.

Uh, pretty sure she ISN'T Grade 1. At the very absolute most she could be Quasi-Grade 1. But it's far more likely she's Grade 2, Quasi Grade 2, or Grade 3.
Well, she was nominated for grade 1 by two at the same level. She defeated a special grade curse without much difficulty. She almost knocked out a grade 2 with a rubber mallet. She fought against the Mahito clone, etc.

She has done more than Mai Mai, who needed her brother to kill a special grade cursed

yea but we clearly have a first grade nanami saying she cant even help down in the subway. Like I said she'd struggle against special grades and likely die

There is this feat, which is apparently Low 7-C. Who would it escales to?

Nobara, Megumi, Eso, Kechizu, Yuji, Mai Mai and Toge?

Yuji up to the current arc, obviously. In the current arc he must be 7-B

I did a test version, the result was 8-A (it came close to the 8-A+). But the trial version is countless times smaller than the real version. I just need to finish a thing and the calculation is all set

Well, she was nominated for grade 1 by two at the same level. She defeated a special grade curse without much difficulty. She almost knocked out a grade 2 with a rubber mallet. She fought against the Mahito clone, etc.

She has done more than Mai Mai, who needed her brother to kill a special grade cursed
Jesus Christ, let's do some BASIC scaling, shall we?
Ino states that Yuji's attack might be on Nanami's level, so let's say Nanami = Yuji (at least on AP)
How do we prove this? Simple, let's use Nobara, Ponytail guy humiliates her, but he's probably not too much stronger than her, so let's say Ponytail guy >=Nobara
Later, Nobara was fighting Mahitwo(Mahito's clone), and the two of then were comparable so Nobara=Mahitwo
Then we got
Nanami=Yuji
Ponytail guy>=Nobara=Mahitwo

SO, WHAT'S MY POINT? Ponytail says that if he weren't for his technique he would've died, wich means that Nanami can one-shot this guy
And in chapter 124, Yuji one-shots Mahitwo
Wich means that Ino's statemant about Yuji having a striking power similar to Nanami is proven true, and at the end of the day, Nobara would get one-shoted by both Yuji and Nanami, proving that Kugisaki is nowhere near 1 grade

Dude, it was you who created the Nobara profile?
I not going to read everything that was posted before so if they're more questions I'll answer them but I made her original page before stuff was added.
From what I saw her Ap/Dura were in question.

Her AP with curse energy is City Block level because she damaged Mahito's clone and affected and damaged the original with resonance.

Speed I could have explained it better but her scaling to his clone if you'd want that lowered show that his clone is slower, I could've just added that she'd at least be comparable to Maki who performed that actual speed feat.

Her Durability I guess if it's desired to get changed I don't really see a huge issue coming from it. It really depends on if his curse energy actual killed her which isn't necessarily confirmed.

So, Nobara struggles against an opponent that Yuji can one-shot, her strongest attack still fails to kill it even though it deals very good damage.
Yuji is Grade 1, I think we can all agree on that.
That puts her... too far below him to be Quasi-Grade 1, I suppose?

So, Nobara struggles against an opponent that Yuji can one-shot, her strongest attack still fails to kill it even though it deals very good damage.
"Struggles" she can still damage him it doesn't matter if she doesn't one shot the clone she still hurt the original. If you wanna talk about Yuji one shotting, you could just say she weakened the clone enough for him to one shot.

I not going to read everything that was posted before so if they're more questions I'll answer them but I made her original page before stuff was added.
From what I saw her Ap/Dura were in question.

Her AP with curse energy is City Block level because she damaged Mahito's clone and affected and damaged the original with resonance.

Speed I could have explained it better but her scaling to his clone if you'd want that lowered show that his clone is slower, I could've just added that she'd at least be comparable to Maki who performed that actual speed feat.

Her Durability I guess if it's desired to get changed I don't really see a huge issue coming from it. It really depends on if his curse energy actual killed her which isn't necessarily confirmed.
ok, i can agree with that, her dura should be changed doe

I don't know for a baseline to start the conversation she'd be at least Wall level. Current Nobara should be able to take hits from Chapter 5 Yuji.

Honestly, Novara and Yuji are different kinds of fighters. One uses physical attacks and combat while the other is more of hax. If we are looking at physical stats alone like speed, strength & durability very few come close to Yuji but Nobara can use curse techniques while Yuji can't so far.

Curses intangibility and invisibility doesn't work against Shamans. It's like the same exact concept in Bleach. Ordinary people can't see souls since they don't have spiritual power, they can't even affect them without spiritual power but humans with powerful spiritual energy can see and interact with souls.
But Yuji was able to hit the cursed spirit ...

Has someone started working on a page for yuuta? I started one since i haven't really seen anyone talk about his scaling

Has someone started working on a page for yuuta? I started one since i haven't really seen anyone talk about his scaling
I don't think it's a good idea to add a page for Yuta right now since we don't know how his powers works exactly

But Yuji was able to hit the cursed spirit ...
So everyone can touch cursed spirits? Even that woman that had that perverted curse spirit literally glued to her body at all times? There are already scenarios like that that show ordinary people can't touch curse spirits at all time.

Back