• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

She can be Grade 1, but what specifically denotes she’s on his level? Maki is physically stronger and faster than Nobara, and yet, she admitted to be a hinderance vs Dagon. It doesn’t help Nobara fought a weakened Mahito, with no cursed technique, and being able to hit his soul.

Wait, wait, so let me get this straight...

Yuji is effectively Grade 1, being comparable to Mahito before he upgrades to his new Soul Form on the latest chapters. Might become more solidly Grade 1 if he does learn to consistently Black Flash throughout the next few chapters.

Mahito is a Special Grade who's still learning the ropes, therefore was initially capable of being suppressed by a pair of Grade 1 Sorcerers by fighting them while tired. He cannot one-shot them until he enters that form, and if he's tired like he currently seems to be, he at the very least cannot blitz them.

Nobara is likely somewhat weaker than the clone Mahito made, but because it was a clone, her hax ability Resonance created a bit of a glitch which allowed her to slam the thing with a special attack.

The clone could be one-shot by Yuji, so it's at most Grade 2.
So... Nobara is either Grade 2 or 3, right?
This being the case will also mean Yuuji should be able to one-shot Nobara, btw.

Hmm, then it would be strange that cursed spirits do not use such a powerful ability against shamans
Curses intangibility and invisibility doesn't work against Shamans. It's like the same exact concept in Bleach. Ordinary people can't see souls since they don't have spiritual power, they can't even affect them without spiritual power but humans with powerful spiritual energy can see and interact with souls.

But what grade is Nobara most likely to be in? 3 or 2? Do we have any information on that regard, so that we may properly scale her?

She isn't even first grade if she considers nanami to be on another level compared to her. I think just grade 2 potentially grade 1.

Nanami>Blonde cursed user>Nobara
therefore she not on his level and this means that being a 1st grade has a wide ap gap with nobara being very low on it.

Who is Nobara stronger than?~ We need to see the levels of opponents she can clearly beat, which have well-established levels, so we can set her grade! :3
My waifu can't be this weak (third grade)! uwu

She's not as weak as a third grade, but like i said, she's second grade at best, for now, i would put her in the "Semi-Grade 2"

What is your basis for putting her there, specifically?~
Like, I'm trying to actually figure it out, but I don't know if we have enough information presented in the manga since I don't pay all that much attention to the character stats when reading it moment-to-moment :p

The best feat I can think of for nobara is her using black flash beating up one of the curse womb brothers who was like somewhat taking hits from base yuji I think

She can be Grade 1, but what specifically denotes she’s on his level? Maki is physically stronger and faster than Nobara, and yet, she admitted to be a hinderance vs Dagon. It doesn’t help Nobara fought a weakened Mahito, with no cursed technique, and being able to hit his soul.
I said that they are on the same level on the Jujutsu Scale, not that they are on the same level of potency

Yeah, i was talking about this fight too, you just forgot to mention that Yuji was there too
This does not change anything in the fight and in their classification, it was two against two. One was against one and the other was against the other. Besides she managed to kill the curse easily, giving a Black Flash and then finishing it easily. She also almost managed to kill the second

This does not change anything in the fight and in their classification, it was two against two. One was against one and the other was against the other. Besides she managed to kill the curse easily, giving a Black Flash and then finishing it easily. She also almost managed to kill the second
yeah, but this isn't her nomal scale, this is her with black flash, her normal scale can't even compete against ponytail guy, and besides, if this was a 1v1 she would just get speed blitzed and one-shoted before she even tries to use black flash

yeah, but this isn't her nomal scale, this is her with black flash, her normal scale can't even compete against ponytail guy, and besides, if this was a 1v1 she would just get speed blitzed and one-shoted before she even tries to use black flash
I'm not exactly talking about the potency scale, but the Jujutsu scale. But ok, we better talk about the normal scale to get things going

Here she managed to damage the curse

Here she resisted attacks of the special curse, even without focusing

Here she can snap her fingers before the curse hits her. Even though she was at point-blank range

Here she managed to hammer the doll before the curse even managed to stop it, threatening the hostage

I'm not exactly talking about the potency scale, but the Jujutsu scale. But ok, we better talk about the normal scale to get things going

Here she managed to damage the curse

Here she resisted attacks of the special curse, even without focusing

Here she can snap her fingers before the curse hits her. Even though she was at point-blank range

Here she managed to hammer the doll before the curse even managed to stop it, threatening the hostage
1 - Disagree, where's the damage?
2 - Disagree, it's just poison, and Eso states that his poison will only kill if she covers her whole body with it, implying that his poison is not that strong either
3 - Maybe, but then again, he was already weakened
4 - Did you even read the whole page?! He literally doesn't know what she's about to do

1 - Disagree, where's the damage?
The attack appears to have done what she wanted, as she was not surprised at anything. So he probably took some damage or she didn't want to hurt
2 - Disagree, it's just poison, and Eso states that his poison will only kill if she covers her whole body with it, implying that his poison is not that strong either
This poison burns its victims without difficulty, few drops are able to melt part of a stone. In addition to the poison being quite strong, since they are capable of sustaining the curse in the air, considering the speed, the attack potency would be great. If it were just poison and didn't involve attack potency, Nobara's clothes would obviously not be in pieces.
3 - Maybe, but then again, he was already weakened
If we consider that his brother (the one with wings) had the strength to hold a car at high speed before Yuji stopped him even after receiving a Black Flash and being hit by several attacks, it is not impossible to believe that his brother (The fat man) being able to attack at high speed after suffering less
4 - Did you even read the whole page?! He literally doesn't know what she's about to do
Before Nobara hammered her doll, Yuji screamed, saying it was time to use his technique. After that scream, the curse must already be aware that something good would not come and threaten the hostage to increase the chances of escape, this would happen mainly if we take into consideration what you believe, which is that he would give her a Speedblitz. However, that doesn't happen, she was able to use the technique by hitting the doll before he was even able to react

The attack appears to have done what she wanted, as she was not surprised at anything. So he probably took some damage or she didn't want to hurt

This poison burns its victims without difficulty, few drops are able to melt part of a stone. In addition to the poison being quite strong, since they are capable of sustaining the curse in the air, considering the speed, the attack potency would be great. If it were just poison and didn't involve attack potency, Nobara's clothes would obviously not be in pieces.

If we consider that his brother (the one with wings) had the strength to hold a car at high speed before Yuji stopped him even after receiving a Black Flash and being hit by several attacks, it is not impossible to believe that his brother (The fat man) being able to attack at high speed after suffering less

Before Nobara hammered her doll, Yuji screamed, saying it was time to use his technique. After that scream, the curse must already be aware that something good would not come and threaten the hostage to increase the chances of escape, this would happen mainly if we take into consideration what you believe, which is that he would give her a Speedblitz. However, that doesn't happen, she was able to use the technique by hitting the doll before he was even able to react
1 - Or the most obvious, she simply can't hurt him, and why she would not want to hurt him, like ?????

2 - Ehhh, idk if melting rocks it's a good feat, bu whatever, what i trying to say is that i know that his attack has some attack potency, but is not that strong sice the whole point of it is to poison the target and not take him down, and this is supported by the fact that he deactivates his "buterfly mode"(i don't remember the name) to use his "corrosion technique", indicating that he has more confidence in his "corrosion" than his "buterfly"
And remember, saying that this attack has the AP of Special-Grade is the same thing that saying that the ponytail guy has the AP of a Special-grade

3 - Well, maybe, but i don´t have too much of a issue with that since she was amped because of black flash

4 - Do i need to mention that she was not able to outrun his attack?! and about the strawdoll thing, this was not a speed feat since he only understands Nobara's ability after he got hit by it

1 - Or the most obvious, she simply can't hurt him, and why she would not want to hurt him, like ?????
Exactly, let's see what we have about this event

- She hammered the curse and then asks a silly question

- She was not surprised by the result, what makes us believe that she got what she wanted

That is, it probably hurt, not visibly, but it hurt . If he had stayed in a way she didn’t want (In this case, intact), she would evidently be surprised by the result. But that does not happen, it acts naturally as if it had worked what it wanted. I can punch you but no blood comes out of your face, but I still hurt you
2 - Ehhh, idk if melting rocks it's a good feat, bu whatever, what i trying to say is that i know that his attack has some attack potency, but is not that strong sice the whole point of it is to poison the target and not take him down, and this is supported by the fact that he deactivates his "buterfly mode"(i don't remember the name) to use his "corrosion technique", indicating that he has more confidence in his "corrosion" than his "buterfly"
And remember, saying that this attack has the AP of Special-Grade is the same thing that saying that the ponytail guy has the AP of a Special-grade
This does not change anything in relation to the fact that it is a damage blow. You do not have a measure to define the attack, until this is proven. So far the only argument is the exchange of techniques, which means nothing. He even thinks about using his wing technique try to attack, but says he can't at the moment, but when he deactivates the poison, he goes back to using his wings to try to kill Nobara. That is, your wings must be stronger than your normal strokes.
3 - Well, maybe, but i don´t have too much of a issue with that since she was amped because of black flash
No, she moved her hand without using the Black Flash technique. It has nothing to do with Black Flash is her feat
4 - Do i need to mention that she was not able to outrun his attack?! and about the strawdoll thing, this was not a speed feat since he only understands Nobara's ability after he got hit by it
Attack speed is not travel speed. An example of a character where the speeds are extremely different is Kaoru Hanayama, where his travel speed is Subsonic, but the reaction and attack speed are Supersonic+ (possibly Hypersonic). One type of speed does not interfere with another. Yes, I know that he only realized the technique after activation, what I am saying is that he was not able to react even after Yuji's shout, indicating that her attack speed is greater than his reaction speed

At the very least she should be able to casually one shot second grades, beat first grades and struggle with special grades and likely die to them given she can't activate black flash freely.

Yuji’s Durability should definitely be higher than his AP. He can constantly fight Mahito in his new form.

Also I definitely forgot but all characters in JJK have a passive weakness that we need to add to their profiles. They all are vulnerable to Holy Manipulation. Their energy is literally drawn from Evil/Negativity. I definitely forgot about that on the last site😅

Making a sandbox with all the profiles that need to be updated along with those that need to be added, would it work to analyze the verse better?

Back