• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

woah, no you think he can be killed by them but not rika??? Going with the punishment interpretation it would mean that the higher ups would punish him. getting rid of would mean she would likely kill him and yuta.

And I understand that, but as said above the raws translate the actual sentence as more of one of them being punished then of them just being killed. Not to mention that Rika logically has no real way to actually hurt gojo at this point since she lacks the intelligence to utilize any of the known methods to get past his limitless. And once again, the entire conversation before Gojo brings this up is one in which Gojo is being reprimanded by the higher ups. All of this points towards Gojo not speaking of Rika when he talks about them being killed.

And I understand that, but as said above the raws translate the actual sentence as more of one of them being punished then of them just being killed. Not to mention that Rika logically has no real way to actually hurt gojo at this point since she lacks the intelligence to utilize any of the known methods to get past his limitless. And once again, the entire conversation before Gojo brings this up is one in which Gojo is being reprimanded by the higher ups. All of this points towards Gojo not speaking of Rika when he talks about them being killed.
I definitely see where you're coming from, But it could be that Rika is just able to overpower his infinity and we see jougo can do it. So it's not out of the question that rika could also so it.

Jougo doesn't overpower Gojo's infinity, he nullifies it through a cursed technique. And he can only do that because he's smart enough to know about the different methods in which one can cancel cursed techniques. Rika lacks that intelligence.

I think people would call into question how reliable geto is but geto should know how strong they are and should obviously be including gojo in his percentage

And I understand that, but Gojo also doesn't actually want to get into a fight with the higher ups or kill them. He's actively been avoiding that the entire series. So when he says that to Yuta he's doing his best to make sure Yuta won't pull Rika out again.

And that's not a statment of Rika being called superior to Gojo, that's a statement of how with Rika victory against the Jujutsu sorcerers becomes very possible. And that's not just because of Rika, but also because Suguru has a lot of cursed spirits besides RIka and other Sorcerer's on his side.
Uh idk it's just amplification of curse energy it seems unless there's a description for it.
https://cdn.***************.com/file/AnimeRleases/jjk_84_012.jpg

https://cdn.***************.com/file/AnimeRleases/jjk_84_013.jpg

No, he tries not to kill because he knows he won't change anything, and what he wants is a change. He is not limited to them, he always disobeys them, as in the matter of killing Yuji
That doesn't contradict my point? I said he tries to avoid fighting with them, he knows that if Rika comes out again he will have to fight with them. He tells Yuta not to pull her out so he doesn't have to fight with them. Not to mention, the statement of Rika killing them both doesn't make sense since Rika doesn't ever try to harm Yuta. So again, it makes more sense for him to be pointing towards the higher ups instead of towards Yuta.
He says that without Rika there would be no 20% chance of winning. But if he had Rika's power, he would have a 99% chance of winning. Isn't that a declaration of superiority? And Yuta is called a being with "Infinite Power", even in the presence of Gojo
And the fact it isn't 100% cares to disagree with the notion of superiority. All that says is that he's more likely to win with her. And again, it's not just her he would have on his side. And boundless isn't infinite, it just means he released the limiter on his cursed energy.

https://cdn.***************.com/file/AnimeRleases/kaisen0_4_33.jpg
Clearly releasing the limiter on his cursed power, that's what he was talking about.

So, Sukuna and Gojo are on a similar degree of stats, but Sukuna at least has what it takes to damage Gojo, meaning they can have a decent fight.
Rika shouldn't be stronger than Gojo, but may be someone who, paired together with the current team of Cursed Spirits and Curse Users that are against the Jujutsu Sorcerers, makes their chances of winning a several versus one battle against Gojo very high (a team can be superior to Gojo even if no individual person is)

His team that he had wasn't much of a team, It's more logical that Rika provided power that could actually match the entire company and gojo.

You're ignoring my main point, Gojo wants to avoid battling with the association. He can clearly disobey them and whatever without entering battle with them, but the organization itself has their limits on what they'll look past and Gojo doesn't want to push that unless he has to. Not to mention that Rika once again, has no means of actually hurting Gojo since she was never shown to possess any of the techniques which are used to bypass his Limitless and because she's never been shown to be malicious towards Yuta. So why would Gojo say they'll both die or be punished? There is no backing besides that statement and Suguru saying he could make his chance of victory very likely.

And in neither statement is there ever a direct comparison between gojo and Rika/Yuta.

Geto doesn't need to win against Gojo to win a war against the Jujutsu organization, besides, Gojo fights better when he's alone, wich is not the case in a war

They prohibit Sukuna's existence, and yet Gojo allows Yuji to use him. He doesn't even say "Don't use Sukuna" like he says to Yuta about Rika. So yes, that part about him fearing his higher ups is useless, nothing supports the idea. And as I said earlier, the current translation is the one that must be correct
They agreed to a stay of execution, told to us in the second chapter. So no, his existence wasn't prohibited. And even after he came back, that pretty much agreed to allow him to exist without further attempts on his life. And we also never get a scene with Gojo being reprimanded by the higher ups for Yuji letting Sukuna loose, probably because Yuji was shown to be able to put him back the first time we saw it and Gojo reported this. And I never said Gojo feared the higher ups, I'm saying that Gojo has actively avoided killing or getting into a fight with them. He doesn't want to actually go into a fight and kill them. That's my point, I don't know why you can't get that.
Stronger does not mean that he needs to defeat. Also, it’s not too hard to believe that Rika can cross the Infinite, random characters have already done that (Here and Here). There is also the option of her simply saying "Die", causing Gojo to die. There are several options. And why do you think Geto's statement is not relevant? He literally calculated the winning percentages with and without Rika. How is that not relevant?! He didn't take those percentages without any basis. And you ignored the point about it being declared "Energy Boundless" even in the presence of Gojo
The first case is a barrier made with the exact purpose of keeping gojo out, a technique (which Rika can not perform) is being used to only target and keep out gojo, it's a technique that can neutralize his limitless. That second instance is also a technique which can nullify his limitless. Very clearly, techinques which do not have any actual power but nullify his own. Something that Rika lacks, she has no techniques to speak of, and I'm including Die because that's just something that Yuta can do using the energy he's put into Rika not something she can do without him.

And I'm not saying his statement isn't relevant, that was literally the other one I pointed out I'm just saying that statement doesn't ever call out Gojo directly. And I'm ignoring that bit about Boundless energy because we're shown that all that really means is that he's removed the limiter that was once on his cursed energy, simple as that.

Stronger does not mean that he needs to defeat. Also, it’s not too hard to believe that Rika can cross the Infinite, random characters have already done that (Here and Here). There is also the option of her simply saying "Die", causing Gojo to die.
There are several wrong thngs with that
1-Miguel isn't "random" at all, Gojo even noticing that he's troublesome
2-Miguel was only able to surpass Gojo's technique because of his rope, who was designed to nuliffy techniques(we don't actually know the technique of the rope, but we can only assume)
3-And this rope is not easy to to make either, since his country's Shamans took years to make
4-Rika was not even able to make Geto die and you think it can make Gojo die??

that means he wouldn't be able to use Domain expansion
Ok? does gojo need his domain to beat geto or rika or even Miguel? Certainly not, Miguels rope is the only thing that kept him alive otherwise gojo could red or blue him. Gojo>Geto should be obvious unless you think he's relative to gojo then that means yuta~geto~gojo.

that means he wouldn't be able to use Domain expansion
Also we've seen gojo use his domain while people are around, Jougo or Geto also state that 100 people don't mean anything to gojo. So if gojo needed to use domain he could use his 0.2 domain and incapacitate them.

Wait, i'm not understanding, are you saying that Gojo is stronger or weaker than Rika?
He is likely relative but would probably lose considering how he speaks about risking his live to stop her and the fact that geto thinks getting Rika would give him a 99% to beat the company and gojo

Is it necessary for Rika to be stronger to have Gojo risk his life on a fight? For example, maybe Rika is simply strong enough to be singlehandedly a threat, but only by teaming up with others of at least somewhat comparable power do they become a near surefire win.

I don't think you can prove anyone but Geto could be a comparable threat in comparison to Rika to Gojo Also Geto wasn't going to team up, he was explicitly going to control rika himself to beat them not fight alongside her so yes he needs her not her plus miguel and the other people he had there.

Oh, so Rika on her own is probably enough to beat Satoru if fighting intelligently, or at least weaken Satoru to a point where he can be easily dispatched of.

Who can found itadori and gojou location on chapter 52

And can you calculattion distance gojou and itadori,and calculattion speed puple on time frame 0,000001??

k8p8qf6.jpg

Yuji really improved this chapter. Looks like it won't take long for him to be the first sorcerer in history to achieve Black Flash by will.

I don't think you can prove anyone but Geto could be a comparable threat in comparison to Rika to Gojo Also Geto wasn't going to team up, he was explicitly going to control rika himself to beat them not fight alongside her so yes he needs her not her plus miguel and the other people he had there.
Oh, so Rika on her own is probably enough to beat Satoru if fighting intelligently, or at least weaken Satoru to a point where he can be easily dispatched of.
So the majority agree?

https://bu2.mkklcdnbuv1.com/*******...hapter_3_the_punishment_for_being_weak/39.jpg geto didn't block it. Could be because he didn't know it was coming. Also the way they talk about it makes it seem like it's kinda hard to do while fighting.

It seems like it's kinda hard to do while fighting someone else. If you're fighting the user of Cursed Speech, then you always know it's coming at some point and it should be much easier.

Back