• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I like how the basketball domain is what you note and not him being able to use the limitless + six eyes
Because it’s what he keeps to himself. Using Limitless and Six Eyes like he was after a single body swap is indeed impressive as **** and honestly I might add that to his intel section LMAO.

*Shit tier CE manip.
*Weakest physicals among his peers.
*"Bottomless" CE that lasts a few moments at best
*Needs his shikigami at all times to use his own CT and without it his CT is useless
*Prodigy my ass, Higuruma and Yuji run circles around him
*Higuruma likely have done it better with Gojo's body (if only)
*His own domain probably requires Rika/the ring too

Ngl, I feel like we often glaze Yuta too much. On the other hand I got Elde and M3X together defending Yuta.

*Shit tier CE manip.
*Needs his shikigami at all times to use his own CT and without it his CT is useless

Ngl, I feel like we often glaze Yuta too much. On the other hand I got Elde and M3X together defending Yuta.
Bruh LMFAO 🤣🤣

Also I might need to read again but I’m pretty sure Gojo stated that Yuta’s CE manip was shitty happened before they body swapped.

*Shit tier CE manip.
Fair
Also fair
Rika would like to have a word with you
Domain
Higuruma makes literally everyone look like a bum in terms of his rate of growth
Read above
Headcannon
Well now you have me too

Rika would like to have a word with you
Once again, requires a Shikigami.
Likely requires Rika/the ring
Higuruma makes literally everyone look like a bum in terms of his rate of growth
Considering how much people glaze Yuta for being such a prodigy, blessed by the blood of 2 clans and all that shit you would expect better.
Headcannon
It's implied enough

He did in sendai after using RCT a couple of times
Man killed Druv, got stabbed by Kurashushi, got blasted by Thin Ice Breaker, got blasted again by Granite Blast, took several more Granite Blasts, fought Ryu in CQC despite the difference in output then got blasted again by TIB and only then did he start running out. That's a pretty insane streak if we are being honest and again this is all without Rika

Man killed Druv, got stabbed by Kurashushi, got blasted by Thin Ice Breaker, got blasted again by Granite Blast, took several more Granite Blasts, fought Ryu in CQC despite the difference in output then got blasted again by TIB and only then did he start running out. That's a pretty insane streak if we are being honest and again this is all without Rika
At that point you can count on your fingers how many sorcerers would survive this let alone end up with a bit of CE to spend.

🤔🤔
I do argue Yuta lacks efficiency compared to others but definitely not his CE pool. Maybe you remember someone else arguments as mine.
Also I believe he lacks efficiency because he don’t need to worry about that, as he won’t run out of CE using his CTs or when Rika is by his side.

Still, in terms of CE control I believe he’s far better than any other student given his feats with CE and how only Gojo with Six Eyes noticed that he was lacking (and even then, he was lacking compared to what he could be, pretty sure ******* Ino does not have better CE control than him lmao)

Nah it was you LMAO I remember clearly and I even remember where I was and I was doing that day lol
stare-sam-jackson.gif

It's literally in the same scan I sent
Okay, this is simply how Cleave works, its got nothing to do with Yuji's durability.

He didn't say Yuta and Yuji were inferior to Ryu. He said they don't surpass him. There is a difference between the words 'inferior' and 'surpass.'
Alright I put it bar for bar now.

Thought this was Yuji hitting BF but I'll add it.

Him taking the cleave to face.
16-hABuWML9L8rhk-m.jpg
17-4AHW7t5VFf-xB-m.jpg

Also Domain Yuji survived had full output of MS
I already have the domain one lol. And that cleave looks like it took his eye out

I understand the low output statement by Sukuna, but I still don't fully grasp how it applies in matches.

The issue is that it was about to cut off Sukuna's leg, while Yuji's Black Flashes weren't able to deal nearly as much damage to Sukuna.

Even if we classify it as low output, there should still be a limit, right?

Yuji's Cleave had enough output to sever Sukuna's leg if he hadn't pushed Yuji back with his Dismantle strikes. Sukuna still received a deep cut and was left bleeding.

Shouldn't his Cleave have enough output to cut opponents who are physically equal to him?

What I want to know is even if we say low output what's the limit we are going to set it for.
Cutting and punches are different for damage so not really fair to compare.

Yeah and there is a reason as to why he was the previous main character, and why he was away for the first few arcs.

Gege knows Yuta is strong, he made him purposefully strong. Notice how Gege always finds a way to keep Yuta away from the main focus. Shibuya? Wasn’t there. Meguna appeared? Wasn’t there.

Downplaying Yuta goes against the whole manga because at any given opportunity Gege was there wanking him.
Pulled up and they thought it was a scarier Gojo 🫶

Back