• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuta have never run out of ce lol. Sukuna with a CE pool equal to Yuta's was stated to be capable of spamming domain expansion at will
Yuta was bottoming out in Sendai and had to fully manifest Rika to replenish his cursed energy reserves, Sukuna's efficiency is just really good (to the extent that only a Six Eyes user is said to have better efficiency)

“Oh no!! Yuta apparently died by the World Cutting Slash!!”

comes back in Gojo’s body and got new upgrades like the basketball Domain
Honestly while I still think the conclusion to that plotthread was a bit half baked and that can definitely be chalked up to Gege's health issues and wanting the series to be over quickly which Ion blame him for
There's something rlly nice about Yuta not only staying alive till the end of the series but also being saved by Rika, a physical twisted manifestation of his love, on the same day as the first time the year before after another suicidal play he made in honor of his loved ones

He spent those 42 seconds fighting. After the WSC launched, he got punched by Agito, killed Agito (at which point Maho was trying to protect Sukuna), decked Maho with BF, threw Sukuna at Maho, BFd Maho and Sukuna, launched Red, Maho went after Red, Maho got decked again, Purple gets activated and Maho is killed. There was no point there where Maho would have just been free to launch WSC, which is why he didn't not because of PIS.
Gojo was literally defenseless and stunned by sukuna's kick at chap 234.., also, he dont need time to use, infact, he would be even faster than sukuna (as he dont need signs, he can literally just throw) if sukuna were able to spam it against kashimo, dont see why maho wouldnt and sukuna didnt ordered maho to spam a wcs net on gojo after that kick because the plot needed maho gone, so the squad could have a chance, thats why he didnt

He spent those 42 seconds fighting. After the WSC launched, he got punched by Agito, killed Agito (at which point Maho was trying to protect Sukuna), decked Maho with BF, threw Sukuna at Maho, BFd Maho and Sukuna, launched Red, Maho went after Red, Maho got decked again, Purple gets activated and Maho is killed. There was no point there where Maho would have just been free to launch WSC, which is why he didn't not because of PIS.

Also you are again ignoring the fact that there are countless points in the fight where Gojo was as fast or faster than Sukuna, which I can list if you'd want. It'd be increadibly disingenuous to claim that all those moments are because of plot and not him actually being that fast just because of this one scene. Infact it would be the exact opposite, if this was really a blitz it would be completely inconsistent with every other showing in the fight and thus it would be the outlier

I kinda see it now but like... that still wouldn't be a blitz. In the panel afterward there's no speedlines on Gojo's arm meaning he had already stopped the punch when Sukuna was moving. It's just a regulaer dodge from Sukuna and they were dodging eachothers punches all the time at that point
Show me then.. But show a panel where sukuna is actually trying please and sukuna being superior to gojo isnt inconsistent at all lmao, but sukuna was consistently holding back through their fight due to adaptation, which made gojo a bit relative

And idk how that wouldnt be a blitz lol, because gojo doesnt react to sukuna movements at all, literally he throws a punch at sukuna, sukuna dodges the punch and moves behind him and during that, gojo dont move a inch and still looking straight forward, to the exact same place that sukuna was before even moving ( when sukuna ALREADY WAS behind him at that moment ) lmao

literally exactly how a speedblitz works

Show me then.. But show a panel where sukuna is actually trying please and sukuna being superior to gojo isnt inconsistent at all lmao, but sukuna was consistently holding back through their fight due to adaptation, which made gojo a bit relative
The only way you can argue Sukuna was holding back is in the sense that he wasn't using 10s during the domain war and didn't try to destroy Gojo's domain from the inside. It is never at any point in the fight implied that Sukuna was holding back in terms of his stats and if your take away from this 12 chapter fight was that that is the case and that Gojo was only keeping up because Sukuna wanted to adapt, then I urge you to learn how to read.

But let's play that ball game. In Chapter 235 Sukuna has already completed the adaptation process and has the blueprint for WCS. The narrator also calls out the fact that he is scared for the first time in his life, so at this point he would have 0 reason to be holding back in any way. And guess what happens, Gojo still runs ciclres around him, can react to his punches and even outspeeds Pirecing Blood.

Was this ever calced? Sukuna, Itadori and Maki fights for a entire distance before a single stone hit the ground. I think you guys could even use snail speed, but then the result would be around High Hypersonic, turning up a outlier
0215-013.png

Some feats to calc if anyone wants to.
I’ll do them when I find the time/get on my pc

Anyone know a calc/feat we could scale First Grades to? Please do not say Mahito feats
Mahito feats

Was this ever calced? Sukuna, Itadori and Maki fights for an entire distance before a single stone hit the ground. I think you guys could even use snail speed, but then the result would be around High Hypersonic, turning up a outlier
0215-013.png
Similar to that one feat Yuji and Sukuna did in Shinjuku the only way to lowball it would be finding the distance they travel vs how long it’d take the rock on the bottom to fall down. The angle is kinda bad on how far it’d fall and even then it’d prob be subsonic like the Shinjuku one

I’ll do them when I find the time/get on my pc

Mahito feats

Similar to that one feat Yuji and Sukuna did in Shinjuku the only way to lowball it would be finding the distance they travel vs how long it’d take the rock on the bottom to fall down. The angle is kinda bad on how far it’d fall and even then it’d prob be subsonic like the Shinjuku one
Well, the scene makes it sound like that they crossed all of these stones 'at same time", before it could even move some cms , and even when they hit the ground in the last panel, the stones are still midair

Well, the scene makes it sound like that they crossed all of these stones 'at same time", before it could even move some cms , and even when they hit the ground in the last panel, the stones are still midair
Eh not really, we don’t know the initial position of the rocks before Sukuna and Maki did that so we can’t really say they haven’t moved

There's the bridge they jump to at the end that can get the distance but the scene does seem off.
The rocks there are more in the background so it probably wouldn’t be best to use it to get the size of the rock especially considering a crouching Maki and Yuji in the foreground are also bigger than it

Anyone think this is about Special Grade Sorcerers or special grades in general? I'm asking because then it'd mean back scaling and I don't think it'd make sense.
0081-009.png

Anyone think this is about Special Grade Sorcerers or special grades in general? I'm asking because then it'd mean back scaling and I don't think it'd make sense.
0081-009.png
I'd say in general
From what we see every special grade sorcerer will have no issue dispatching of the special grade curses in the series at least strength wise

Alright so help me out, right now Mechamaru's one year charge is 34.73 tons of tnt, Mechamaru then does two year so that's 69.46 tons of tnt. Kenjaku now says his release is on par with sg. Afterwards he does 5 year that's 173.65 tons. Personally I don't think all sg should scale and we should make it baseline Mahito that is the sg Kenjaku's referring to or else we got Semi Grade Ones scaling to Mahito. The 5 year should go to Special Grade Sorcerers.

Btw, I know that you guys are gonna downgrade Uraume soon, but isn't possible to scale her output to Ryu anyway? Thermal energy doesn't translate to AP (like with Doma), but she still needs cursed energy output to create thermal energy and make these blocks of ice, so shouldn't be possible to upscale that to Ryu anyway?

Btw, I know that you guys are gonna downgrade Uraume soon, but isn't possible to scale her output to Ryu anyway? Thermal energy doesn't translate to AP (like with Doma), but she still needs cursed energy output to create thermal energy and make these blocks of ice, so shouldn't be possible to upscale that to Ryu anyway?
Doma got downgraded though. Iirc

Back