• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Interest in his will is not interest in his power.

• Manga states "Yuji doesn't surpass Ryu's durability." It can also mean they are on similar level. You put it as Yuji is inferior to Ryu's durability. You don't call this some kind of bs? Not to mention you also ignored the part where Sukuna conceded Cleave is needed to leave a critical hits on Yuji.
You can be inferior and still similar in scaling and knowing Sukuna, I'd think he's calling them inferior in a meaningful way. Where's the critical hits statement? I'll add that.

and spitefully stated that Yuji is not as durable as Ryu. Even though manga just never stated he is inferior to Ryu's durability.
That is literally what Sukuna says lmao.

Arkenis also ignored the fact that Yuji tanked both the Black Flash and Cleave from Sukuna, and spitefully stated that Yuji is not as durable as Ryu. Even though manga just never stated he is inferior to Ryu's durability.
Where's him tanking the black flash I'll add that.

Interest in his will is not interest in his power.
He said he would destroy his ideals, meaning he's going to beat him and his allies down. His only way of shattering others' ideals is by showing his power and flexing it, so stop trying to nitpick even this.
Not saying he shows same level of interest as Yuta, Higuruma and Kashimo. But overall there was slight change after Yuji's ideals clashed with Sukuna.
You can be inferior and still similar in scaling and knowing Sukuna, I'd think he's calling them inferior in a meaningful way.
The point being made is that Yuta and Yuji aren't being called inferior than Ryu, but just that they don't Surpasses him. Saying they don't surpass him means they could still be on a similar level, while calling them inferior would flat out say they're not as good.
Where's the critical hits statement? I'll add that.
It's literally in the same scan I sent
If I don't make direct contact, I won't leave a "fatal wound" just as it was with him.
That is literally what Sukuna says lmao.
He didn't say Yuta and Yuji were inferior to Ryu. He said they don't surpass him. There is a difference between the words 'inferior' and 'surpass.'
Where's him tanking the black flash I'll add that.
BF
5-NclrdAe9U6k5u-m.jpg

Him taking the cleave to face.
16-hABuWML9L8rhk-m.jpg
17-4AHW7t5VFf-xB-m.jpg

Also Domain Yuji survived had full output of MS

I also want to know, how low are we talking about? I keep seeing arguments like 'low output,' but his CT still deals more damage than his physical hits or Black Flash can. So, can I know how this affects his scaling?
It's not that it isn't good/useful, it's just that the fact that it is low output is notable enough. It does marginally more damage than his physical hits but that's the thing, it's not that high and that's the point. As for how it actually effects scaling, not much since his profile is going to be based on that "low output" version.

It's not that it isn't good/useful, it's just that the fact that it is low output is notable enough. It does marginally more damage than his physical hits but that's the thing, it's not that high and that's the point. As for how it actually effects scaling, not much since his profile is going to be based on that "low output" version.
I understand the low output statement by Sukuna, but I still don't fully grasp how it applies in matches.

The issue is that it was about to cut off Sukuna's leg, while Yuji's Black Flashes weren't able to deal nearly as much damage to Sukuna.

Even if we classify it as low output, there should still be a limit, right?

Yuji's Cleave had enough output to sever Sukuna's leg if he hadn't pushed Yuji back with his Dismantle strikes. Sukuna still received a deep cut and was left bleeding.

Shouldn't his Cleave have enough output to cut opponents who are physically equal to him?

What I want to know is even if we say low output what's the limit we are going to set it for.

Last edited:
I understand the low output statement by Sukuna, but I still don't fully grasp how it applies in matches.

The issue is that it was about to cut off Sukuna's leg, while Yuji's Black Flashes weren't able to deal nearly as much damage to Sukuna.

Even if we classify it as low output, there should still be a limit, right?

Yuji's Cleave had enough output to sever Sukuna's leg if he hadn't pushed Yuji back with his Dismantle strikes. Sukuna still received a deep cut and was left bleeding.

Shouldn't his Cleave have enough output to cut opponents who are physically equal to him?

What I want to know is even if we say low output how what's the limit we are going to set it for.
It doesn't. The key is going to be based on the version of him that was in Shinjuku so it wouldn't effect anything since it'll be that low output version.

It'll be the same as everything else. We use feats and decide how strong it is based on that.

Back