• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The fact that JJK could've ended in 1 minute 😂

Deku two seconds after meeting Mahito (He can't even sense his existence)
images

While reading Gojo's profile, something caught my attention [ Unlimited Void can also affect souls[16]) ]
Since when does UV affect soul ? 🤔
Was sukuna also affected by UV here ?
qxflvDE-0015-013-m.jpg

qxflvDE-0015-015.png

Are you telling me that JJK could have ended with Gojo killing Sukuna by feeding Sukuna fingers to Yuji and then killing Sukuna from the inside of Yuji with UV ?

JJK varies in strength from Small Building levelto Small City level+. It has a spike at Large Planet level when taking into account Yuki Tsukumo's ability to create a black hole through Star Rage, and peaks at High Universe levelthrough Yorozu's True Sphere, which generates infinite pressure.

Gege when it comes to wildly different power levels for characters

Would it be fair to say that Gojo scales to universal with his immeasurable void? Althought it wouldn't scale much with his other stats such as a Durablity (maybe speed), It does mention that it takes the a lot of the users power to create, so it is created with their power. Basically his AP would be:

"Whatever his AP is, Universal with Territorial/Domian Expansion (It creates a boundlessness space, that opponents can seemingly see and feel everything, but the information is never-ending)

I got the description from his wiki.
First page for the discussion btw

Yeah I'll write something up. You do mean like how there's incomplete, complete and barrier-less right? And greater mastery lets you control it in different ways?
Yeah and levels of refinement as well, that’s a bit difficult to rate because the manga doesn’t not expand on this but like some users can do different things with their DE, basketball size, select one target for the sure hit, define percentage of the sure hit, move the DE, etc etc.

Hold up, I just noticed a big problem in the Body Repel calc. It calculates the volume of a cylinder by taking the cube of the radius and multiplying it by pi and the height. But that's supposed to be radius squared to calculate the surface area. M3X effectively calculated the hypervolume of a 4-dimensional Shibuya, and the result is that the value is much bigger than it should be.

Hold up, I just noticed a big problem in the Body Repel calc. It calculates the volume of a cylinder by taking the cube of the radius and multiplying it by pi and the height. But that's supposed to be radius squared to calculate the surface area. M3X effectively calculated the hypervolume of a 4-dimensional Shibuya, and the result is that the value is much bigger than it should be.
That’s like the second calc for it lol.

I’ll take a look soon

Yeah I'll write something up. You do mean like how there's incomplete, complete and barrier-less right? And greater mastery lets you control it in different ways?
I’ll write something as well so we can have a better understanding and discussion about the topic

Is it just me or is measuring off the building wrong since its further in the distance, making its size appear smaller than if it was right under the iceberg? Would measuring cloud to ground not be more accurate? Also I've got this for the domains so far
Gojo cannot select targets for his sure hit otherwise he would’ve won in Shobuya

Is it just me or is measuring off the building wrong since its further in the distance, making its size appear smaller than if it was right under the iceberg? Would measuring cloud to ground not be more accurate? Also I've got this for the domains so far
Gege never explaining domain refinement is crazy

That was before Prison Realm.
They never clarify whether or not Gojo overcomes that issue. And it's likely that he didn't, given the themes of his character. Plus, it's reiterated by Kenjaku

Though I think that is evidence that the nature of a sure-hit effect means certain skills with domains are either inherently easier or more difficult depending on their complexity

Gege never explaining domain refinement is crazy
The term is self-explanatory, no?

"Refinement" is the measurement of one's proficiency over Barrier Techniques (Ch. 58, pg. 14; Ch. 129, pg. 16; Ch. 206, pg. 7; Ch. 250, pg. 14; Ch. 262, pg. 5), one's visualization and materialization of their Innate Domain (Ch. 119, pg. 2; Ch. 170, pg. 17), and one's efficiency (Ch. 258, pg. 10)—the core components of a Domain Expansion.

"Refinement" is the measurement of one's proficiency over Barrier Techniques (Ch. 58, pg. 14; Ch. 129, pg. 16; Ch. 206, pg. 7; Ch. 250, pg. 14; Ch. 262, pg. 5), one's visualization and materialization of their Innate Domain (Ch. 119, pg. 2; Ch. 170, pg. 17), and one's efficiency (Ch. 258, pg. 10)—the core components of a Domain Expansion.
See, that's what pretty much everyone gathers from just the word refinement being used in this context

Domain clashes are described as a tug-of-war, and that the more refined one will win. Refinement was the primary factor, with compatibility and cursed energy being other, less notable factors. And "refinement" has connotations that are easy to understand, given that early translations used the word "polishing" (see chapter 15)

So, apparently a senior citizen ancient sorcerer having the most divine domain in the verse will be in an indefinite lock with Unlimited Void until the outward sure-hit breaks the barrier. Makes it seem more like at that level it's ultimately just sheer output that determines the tug-of-war when an open domain isn't a factor

What I took from all that is that is that whatever domain "refinement" entails, it isn't some linear scale with no set-limit considering the over 1000-years-alive Kenjaku implies that Yuki engaging in a domain clash with him was a better solution that the one used, even though he rivals Tengen in barrier techniques

Last edited:
See, that's what pretty much everyone gathers from just the word refinement being used in this context

Domain clashes are described as a tug-of-war, and that the more refined one will win. Refinement was the primary factor, with compatibility and cursed energy being other, less notable factors. And "refinement" has connotations that are easy to understand, given that early translations used the word "polishing" (see chapter 15)

So, apparently a senior citizen ancient sorcerer having the most divine domain in the verse will be in an indefinite lock with Unlimited Void until the outward sure-hit breaks the barrier. Makes it seem more like at that level it's ultimately just sheer output that determines the tug-of-war when an open domain isn't a factor

What I took from all that is that is that whatever domain "refinement" entails, it isn't some linear scale with no set-limit considering the over 1000-years-alive Kenjaku implies that Yuki engaging in a domain clash with him was a better solution that the one used, even though he rivals Tengen in barrier techniques
Comparability is also a factor between Domain clashes iirc other than refinement and CE energy

Back