• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

When the profiles are changed by the revisions I'll make a JJK tournament to "decide" the top 10. I'll include characters that are generally in everyone's top 10, such as: Sukuna, Gojo, Yuta, Kenjaku, Yuki, Yorozu, Kashimo, Maki, Hakari, Yuji etc.

But it won't be a tournament per se by more like fights for the position. Sukuna Vs Gojo for the 1st, Yuta Vs Kenjaku for the 3rd, and then Yorozu, Kashimo, Yuki for the 4th, 5th and 6th. I mean I can maybe do it now since these characters will end up with the same rating and they were already done in the case of Yuta and Kenjaku.

When the profiles are changed by the revisions I'll make a JJK tournament to "decide" the top 10. I'll include characters that are generally in everyone's top 10, such as: Sukuna, Gojo, Yuta, Kenjaku, Yuki, Yorozu, Kashimo, Maki, Hakari, Yuji etc.

But it won't be a tournament per se by more like fights for the position. Sukuna Vs Gojo for the 1st, Yuta Vs Kenjaku for the 3rd, and then Yorozu, Kashimo, Yuki for the 4th, 5th and 6th. I mean I can maybe do it now since these characters will end up with the same rating and they were already done in the case of Yuta and Kenjaku.
Was gonna say I already have Yuki vs Yorozu set up. Main thing is Kashimo's H7C needs to be removed.

Dude no, leaving some damn scratches on Hanami is not worth scaling, I don't care.
Dog never hurt Hanami, Maki did.
^
I don't care about Dog scaling to Hanami or not. It's about if it hurt Hanami or not.
Hanami says "is it going after my INJURED arm"
Ok? How that proved your argument of "Dog never hurt Hanami"
The big dent on Hanami's arm is from Maki not the dog.
I already said I don't care about Maki hurting Hanami. I do agree with first and second scan I was talking about third scan.

^
I don't care about Dog scaling to Hanami or not. It's about if it hurt Hanami or not.

Ok? How that disapprove "Dog never hurt Hanami"

I already said I don't care about Maki hurting Hanami. I do agree with first and second scan I was talking about third scan.
Then I just use hurt in context of scaling since this was originally about scaling.

Maki's bullet feat was kinda dumb, the bullet was able to travel to the point that it was 5 cm away from hitting her in the eye and then she decides to move her whole right arm (which was pointed to the ground beforehand) in an arc to catch the bullet and makes a point about not it being bad to touch fired bullets when she could've just nudged her head to the side by 3 inches I can see why Gege thinks he exaggerated the scene
This is not entirely true. Thr whole arc movement of the is exclusively anime only. Manga she lifts her arms swipes the bullet to the side

Cooked up Yuji's scaling for Shinjuku. Probably covered his important feats but if there's something else I'll add.

Attack Potency: TBD with Blood Manipulation (Yuji's blood manipulation is still new, making it weak but still capable of harming[46] Sukuna), higher with Piercing Blood, far higher with Shrine (Could cut[47] into Sukuna several times with his newly acquired Shrine, though its output is low), even higher in Domain Expansion (Domains grant a buff to stats[48] while in them to the user. One's curse energy output[49] is higher in domain)

Speed:

Striking Strength:
TBD (Yuji has developed[50] his reinforcement over the past month. Though Sukuna is still overall unimpressed[51][52] by Yuji and considers others more interesting in combat, stating nothing was interesting about Yuji. Was able to bruise[53] unguard Sukuna with a knee to the face), far higher with Black Flash (After hitting Black Flash one's potential is unleashed[54], entering[55] a temporary zone like state where their manipulation of cursed energy is easy as breathing and allows them to hit more Black Flashes, furthering their level with every Black Flash[56])

Durability: Bold (Has developed[57] his reinforcement over the past month making him more durable[58] but still not as durable as someone like Ryu Ishigori. Engaged with Sukuna the most in hand to hand, delivering and receiving numerous blows. Could take on several of Sukuna's dismantles with shallow cuts. Was even able to survive[59] Sukuna's domain slashes)

Blitzing Maki means nothing, Hakari's feat is artistically over-exaggerated, Gojo doesn't have mhs+ perception. Its unclear if those beams Kashimo attacks with are the emw.
Doesnt maki have hypersonic+ reactions?..

Dont see why Hakaris feat is over exaggerated, if gege drawed hakari dodging lightning ( which has dozens of statements of being true lightning btw ), he is faster than lightning, it doesnt matter if it seems "overexaggerated" for some of us

Gojo saying he can casually perceive 0.000001 sec is what? MHS+ perception

And about the ftl stuff, i was just joking

Doesnt maki have hypersonic+ reactions?..
Unsure right now.

Dont see why Hakaris feat is over exaggerated, if gege drawed hakari dodging lightning ( which has dozens of statements of being true lightning btw ), he is faster than lightning, it doesnt matter if it seems "overexaggerated" for some of us
No its not "for some of us" it simply is like that across multiple series that speed feats like this are meant to be exaggerated to emphasize the speed of the feat. Of course not all but given the general consensus on speed within the series, some random third year first grade just happens to be mhs in reactions isn't very consistent. Whole society is like "Naobito the fastest... besides Gojo!", yet people think it makes sense the society knows squat about Hakari, Gojo never said anything about Hakari, Hakari hasn't been around for a while, its only in Jackpot, the society shows favoritism, etc. It just falls into a lot of writing to say Hakari is now mhs and then there's people who think well that means others are too.

Gojo saying he can casually perceive 0.000001 sec is what? MHS+ perception
This is the main possible speed feat for Gojo but its barely even perception speed and there's other stuff that can make it faulty like scaling Sukuna to it. Just for clarity, I would be fine with a possible rating for it.

And about the ftl stuff, i was just joking
That's fine.

Unsure right now.

No its not "for some of us" it simply is like that across multiple series that speed feats like this are meant to be exaggerated to emphasize the speed of the feat. Of course not all but given the general consensus on speed within the series, some random third year first grade just happens to be mhs in reactions isn't very consistent. Whole society is like "Naobito the fastest... besides Gojo!", yet people think it makes sense the society knows squat about Hakari, Gojo never said anything about Hakari, Hakari hasn't been around for a while, its only in Jackpot, the society shows favoritism, etc. It just falls into a lot of writing to say Hakari is now mhs and then there's people who think well that means others are too.

This is the main possible speed feat for Gojo but its barely even perception speed and there's other stuff that can make it faulty like scaling Sukuna to it. Just for clarity, I would be fine with a possible rating for it.

That's fine.
Bro, i didnt understood nothing tbh, but like, are you saying that scaling hakari to mhs is inconsistent because it would scale too much people to MHS too?

possible?!@@$%#??
bro.. He legit confirmed he can perceive a event that occurs in 0.000001 sec, how is that only a "possible feat"...

are you saying that scaling hakari to mhs is inconsistent because it would scale too much people to MHS too?
Naobito fastest besides Gojo -> Hakari feat faster than anything Naobito's shown -> Story consistently portrays characters as barely above sos -> Hakari feat not usable.

possible?!@@$%#??
bro.. He legit confirmed he can perceive a event that occurs in 0.000001 sec, how is that only a "possible feat"...
If we go by Gojo's statement then it comes down to timing, meaning its less about perception and just getting the timing right.

Naobito fastest besides Gojo -> Hakari feat faster than anything Naobito's shown -> Story consistently portrays characters as barely above sos -> Hakari feat not usable.

If we go by Gojo's statement then it comes down to timing, meaning its less about perception and just getting the timing right.
that statement was made when hakari didnt even existed in jjk i think, also, story consistently portrays fodders and low tiers as barely faster than sound... in one of the first chapters of jjk maki could stop a bullet at point blank..

Bro, gojo said that if was just about hitting the timing ( of 0.000001 sec ) he shouldve able to do it at will, meaning he can perceive a timing 0.000001 sec

that statement was made when hakari didnt even existed in jjk i think, also, story consistently portrays fodders and low tiers as barely faster than sound... in one of the first chapters of jjk maki could stop a bullet at point blank..
Bruh

Bro, gojo said that if was just about hitting the timing ( of 0.000001 sec ) he shouldve able to do it at will, meaning he can perceive a timing 0.000001 sec
No?

Yes.. He said ( in the translation im reading ), "Black flash is a distortion of space time that arises when a dude applies ce in 0.000001 sec of a physical blow.. I feel that this lacks a explanation.. If thats was all you needed, i should be able to do it at WILL.." He literally confirmed he can perceive something that occurs in exaclty 0.000001 sec

i

i think its because of the attack being statued or in slow mo for gojo
Can't be it cause they're dividing that by baseline subsonic and mach 3 speeds to get a timeframe so it'd have to be some kind of distance but I can't tell what that distance is or where it comes from

Can't be it cause they're dividing that by baseline subsonic and mach 3 speeds to get a timeframe so it'd have to be some kind of distance but I can't tell what that distance is or where it comes from
i thought that it was because toji and the spear were literally statued for gojo, so like, he used the snail formula to get a timeframe ( as toji was statued for gojo ) and the distance were from gojo moving his arms in that timeframe, i think?

I would say those are valid points to consider against Naobito's Fastest Title.

Speaking on the favoritism, it's safe to assume the same people that would give credence to Naobito being the fastest are the ones that would keep Maki at Grade 4 despite being at Grade 2 or even 1 level by the Exchange event, solely b/c she a physical HR user, among other possible reasons. I can see the Higher Ups would ignore/downplay the achievements of Hakari, a wild student who has a non-traditional/non-conventional CT, runs a underground fight club and assaulted one of their members. There's biases/bigotry in Jujutsu Society that affect rational judgements.
Yes.. He said ( in the translation im reading ), "Black flash is a distortion of space time that arises when a dude applies ce in 0.000001 sec of a physical blow.. I feel that this lacks a explanation.. If thats was all you needed, i should be able to do it at WILL.." He literally confirmed he can perceive something that occurs in exaclty 0.000001 sec
Honestly, I wouldn't say it be exactly 0.000001 sec of perception and/or overall speed for Gojo, but comparable/close enough that achieving a Black Flash at will, only through timing wouldn't be an issue; like an 80-90% range at least, if that makes sense.

i thought that it was because toji and the spear were literally statued for gojo, so like, he used the snail formula to get a timeframe ( as toji was statued for gojo ) and the distance were from gojo moving his arms in that timeframe, i think?
If it is that, would've been nice to have listed that. As for the distance being Gojo's arm movement can't be cause the calc is literally based around figuring that out and then applying a speed to it

Cooked up Yuji's scaling for Shinjuku. Probably covered his important feats but if there's something else I'll add.

Attack Potency: TBD with Blood Manipulation (Yuji's blood manipulation is still new, making it weak but still capable of harming[46] Sukuna), higher with Piercing Blood, far higher with Shrine (Could cut[47] into Sukuna several times with his newly acquired Shrine, though its output is low), even higher in Domain Expansion (Domains grant a buff to stats[48] while in them to the user. One's curse energy output[49] is higher in domain)

Speed:

Striking Strength:
TBD (Yuji has developed[50] his reinforcement over the past month. Though Sukuna is still overall unimpressed[51][52] by Yuji and considers others more interesting in combat, stating nothing was interesting about Yuji. Was able to bruise[53] unguard Sukuna with a knee to the face), far higher with Black Flash (After hitting Black Flash one's potential is unleashed[54], entering[55] a temporary zone like state where their manipulation of cursed energy is easy as breathing and allows them to hit more Black Flashes, furthering their level with every Black Flash[56])

Durability: Bold (Has developed[57] his reinforcement over the past month making him more durable[58] but still not as durable as someone like Ryu Ishigori. Engaged with Sukuna the most in hand to hand, delivering and receiving numerous blows. Could take on several of Sukuna's dismantles with shallow cuts. Was even able to survive[59] Sukuna's domain slashes)
Just let M3x Handle the profile. Don't touch Yuji's profile you are just messing him up because if your hate.

Back