• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

From what I understand, if he has 2 of the same roll he enters reach mode and it will create a hype scenario and depending on the color of the ball, the door and the type of scenario, the hype for the 3rd roll goes up. So basically a bigger chance for a jackpot and gaining a bonus (we dont know what kind of bonus yet)

In the chapter, it went like this :
He hit two of the same character (the girl) and entered reach mode giving him the highest type scenario, a hype level over 80%. In this case, the girl didnt go home, he shouldnt have gotten the jackpot, it was a losing scenario. However, during the reach mode there is a chance that a "Chance up" will appear thus invreasing your chance for a "Jackpot".
Which is what happened here, thanks to the "Chance up", Hakari triggered a "special scenatio" and still obtained the jackpot.

TLDR : Hakari rolls a dice, if he gets the same number 3 times in a row, he wins

Last edited:
Yeah, currently I don't like this ability. While Gojo's Limitless and all that have detailed diagrams to explain the minute details, you can still understand the basics just from reading the manga and seeing how it plays out.

With this, not only is that really not possible with how complex it's basic funxtion, but it is also a "luck" ability.

What I mean by that, is that this ability pretends their is some randomness to how it plays out, to try to trick the reader into thinking the outcome could go any which way. When in reality, it will only land on the side of the die that the author needs it to with no actual randomness.

Honestly, the biggest problem is the whole manga aspect. If it was some simple dice or roulette based ability, where the effectiveness of the ability being dependent on the roll, then I'm sure no one who currently has issues with it would have any.

So it's just pseudo probability manipulation? This is the worse domain. Can't believe he showed us this instead of Yuta or the other two he fought.

Last edited:
Hollow purple is now considered as EE? Why and when, iirc it was atomization
the mechanics behind it have to do with imaginary mass and real mass colliding which expunges the real mass. The atomization is only for blue and red.

So it's just pseudo probability manipulation? This is the worse domain. Can't believe he showed us this instead of Yuta or the other two he fought.
Nope, it's just he gets an advantage if he gets "lucky". Not sure if the advantage is a stat boost or penalty to the opponent or some sort of sure-hit Domain attack or what.

Seeing as the chapter still isn't out yet, it would be nice if you all used spoiler tags for talking about it.

Is Fushiguro's page updated..? I was gonna make a match with him but his profile's really disorganized

It was mentioned but I don't think anything was unanimously decided upon.
I went with these as they were the last ones mentioned and there wasn't any objection brought up in the old thread.

Those shouldn't have been the last ones mentioned since the entire issue with Yuji's profile specifically is that it has too many keys in the first place

Agreed, the Keys are quite a mess or regarding Yuji.
We can go down from 5 keys to 4 by merging the Goodwill event and Origin of Obedience for him. As he doesn't really display any new abilities unlike Nobara and Megumi and the Eso - Kechizu feats doesn't impact his scaling much.

Agreed, the Keys are quite a mess or regarding Yuji.
We can go down from 5 keys to 4 by merging the Goodwill event and Origin of Obedience for him. As he doesn't really display any new abilities unlike Nobara and Megumi and the Eso - Kechizu feats doesn't impact his scaling much.
Agree , 4 keys is better

We need the Vs Mahito Key since that's Yuji's biggest change in terms of powers and abilities.

BoS-Curse Womb| Vs Mahito-Goodwill| Origin of Obedience-Early Shibuya| Late Shibuya-Culling Games

This should work best. Though since this is a result of the AP thread, the conversation should be had there at least so its properly tracked

Looks good but

Why does Itadori have Martial Arts (Type 2)? What are the different types?

And same thing for Pain Tolerance (Type 2)
Not entirely sure honestly, they're older remnants from previous changes, so I haven't touched it.

I'm planning on making quality of life changes gradually, (case-by-case profile revision, adding references, etc).
But that's in the long-term, for now i'm just trying to add the agreed upon scaling and speed revision.

Yeah , fixing the ratings first is far more important for the verse as a whole , stuff like scans and references can be gathered later

Back