• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Profiles Rework

Simply put, the profiles are in a bad state. The pages for characters are suffering from a lack of proper justification (Nanami as an example) and circular scaling (Nanami, Yuji and Mahito as examples). Most of the characters are also being scaled to High 7C but I can't find any calculation to justify this rating.

Some other problems with the profiles are as follows:

Nobara is being scaled to Itadori due to this however Itadori's strength is from his raw physical strength and cursed energy. Furthermore Jujustu sense implies overall skill and power with cursed energy and techniques. On top of that the Mahito clone she fought was far weaker than the original as Yuji oneshot it.

Nanami is stated on his profile to be capable of destroying Mahito with one hit but this is never proven and it would be with his Ratio Technique which ignores durability.

Yuta's rating of High 7A is questionable as his overall output is noted to be average and CE reserves don't fully determine strength. This could also apply to Jogo as well.

Yuki Tsukumo probably shouldn't have resistance to soul and biological manipulation as we have no idea if she has such resistances.

Geto is listed as a Semi Special Grade (which isn't a rank) but he's only shown as a Grade 1 in the fight against Toji.

Choso has little reason to scale to Yuji's lifting strength as he required Flowing Red Scale to properly fight him.

On top of all this there are two calcs for Maki's bullet feat I've found. The High Hypersonic calc has been approved by @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan back in 2020 but user @Jasonsith seems to have problems with it and is on the verse page. On the other hand the hypersonic calc seems to have been accepted but @Therefir and is linked on Maki's page.

@LIFE_OF_KING has made several calcs that can be used to scale characters:

V]https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LIFE_OF_KING/Jujutsu_Kaisen_-_Mahito_destroys_the_subway (Accepted)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LIFE_OF_KING/Jujutsu_Kaisen_-_Stone_Hand (Accepted)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...calculation_I_should_have_posted_5_months_ago (Accepted)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LIFE_OF_KING/Jujutsu_Kaisen_-_Uzumaki_makes_a_crater (Accepted)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...aisen_-_Kinetic_energy_of_a_tree_(YES,_AGAIN) (Accepted)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LIFE_OF_KING/Jujutsu_Kaisen_-_Itadori_throws_a_ball (Unevaluated)

Speaking of the calcs. I believe this calc for Jogo's maximum meteor should be dropped or redone as it assumes Jogo's meteor caught fire due to speed when that isn't implied anywhere and can be explained as Jogo igniting it with his technique.

A note to add: Cursed energy amount should not be the judge for a character's AP as with the intro of Ishigori we know someone with more CE could have inferior output to someone with less as shown by him overpowering Yuta.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is against replacing the high 7-C calc with some of LOK calcs , considering how the result got downgraded

Hopefully. That would make this easier. What's your opinion on the other profile problems I listed?
The meteor stuff is whatever, i agree the KE is questionable , but there is also a calc for the earthquake it generated and it yield low 7-B results as well
Not gonna tackle the cursed energy amount =/= power because that is a massive can of worms and would require massive and detailed explanation

The meteor stuff is whatever, i agree the KE is questionable , but there is also a calc for the earthquake it generated and it yield low 7-B results as well
Not gonna tackle the cursed energy amount =/= power because that is a massive can of worms and would require massive and detailed explanation
I'm fine with the earthquake calc. I see thankyou. I'll try to expand on that topic more.

Agree that nobara should not scale to yuji
Nanamin's technique is more like statistic reducion than durability negation, his stats even in overwork are equal or slightly inferior than mahito's
Geto stuff can be changed with a simple edition, yuki can keep the resistences because nanamin managed to defend himself against mahito's technique instinctively so any sorcerer of comparable skill/curse energy control should be able to do the same
To be honest i don't remember yuji vs choso very well , but if choso only physically fought yuji with flowing red scale yuji then he should scale to yuji's physicals with flowing red scale only

How many people (besides Yuji, Sukuna and Gojo) would have similar CE connection to Nanami though? He's experienced Black Flash 4 times. Choso's durability should scale I believe but every time he fought Itadori he had FRS active

No he used a Simple Domain and still lost his hand
After doing black flash todo got touched by mahito many times without being instantly affected
Before that mahito questioned if he could tranfigurate todo in one attack due to his soul being at 100% health ,
i am pretty sure that the author is implying that cursed energy as a whole protects the soul to some extent

How many people (besides Yuji, Sukuna and Gojo) would have similar CE connection to Nanami though? He's experienced Black Flash 4 times. Choso's durability should scale I believe but every time he fought Itadori he had FRS active

The Special Grade sorcerers should likely be safe to put above Nanami at this point.

As for Choso, he could actually take some hits from Yuji even without FRS, so i don't think it's a stretch to say he's relative in base. Especially since he started dominating when FRS was active.

C4wfd84.png
3BdiQ3G.png

After doing black flash todo got touched by mahito many times without being instantly affected
Before that mahito questioned if he could tranfigurate todo in one attack due to his soul being at 100% health ,
i am pretty sure that the author is implying that cursed energy as a whole protects the soul to some extent
I see I'll concede that point then.

I think Yuji, Nanami, Todo and the Special Grades getting resistance to Mahito’s stuff seems fair.

I agree with the H7Cs becoming 8A.

Im uncertain about the Choso stuff but he seems to at least scale to Yuji durability wise and with FRS.

Before we go any further there are a couple of multipiers and scaling to go over :

Nanami overwork : brings his power from 80% to 120%

Domain expansion : we knew it gave a boost in strenght , but due to the reggie vs megumi fight we now have a increase of at least 20% , considering how even megumi's trash incomplete domain brought the power of his technique to 120%

Yuji , mahito, and todo used 120% of their power during their fight in shibuya, which yuji latter surpased

Mahito's transformation brought his power to 300% so he is 3 times stronger than base

Divine dog totality has capable of ripping out hanami's arm , that is important because divine dog totality is just the combined power of the two divine dogs megumi has and everyone scales to an individual divine dog , which means even fodder should scale to around half of hanamis durability

Before we go any further there are a couple of multipiers and scaling to go over :

Domain expansion : we knew it gave a boost in strenght , but due to the reggie vs megumi fight we now have a increase of at least 20% , considering how even megumi's trash incomplete domain brought the power of his technique to 120%

Yuji , mahito, and todo used 120% of their power during their fight in shibuya, which yuji latter surpased

Mahito's transformation brought his power to 300% so he is 3 times stronger than base

Divine dog totality has capable of ripping out hanami's arm , that is important because divine dog totality is just the combined power of the two divine dogs megumi has and everyone scales to an individual divine dog , which means even fodder should scale to around half of hanamis durability
These multipliers would probably get some characters who are 8-A to Small Town level you think?

Nanami’s sounds fine I’d just like a source

I’m fine with that I suppose but are we downscaling the characters from domains or upscaling from the calcs?

Fine as well.

The wiki says it’s 200% for Mahito.

Idk about that one

- Agree with revamping the High 7-C to 8-A

- Agree with removing Nanami 1-shotting Mahito. I don't think it impacts scaling that much as he should still be comparable to Yuji in their 2nd meeting with Mahito. But i agree, it should be gone.

- Agree with the Geto change

- Neutral regarding Yuta as it's a bit hard to quantify the Power to CE ratio. For the moment we mostly just know that it's not 1-for-1.

I’m fine with that I suppose but are we downscaling the characters from domains or upscaling from the calcs?

Fine as well.

Idk about that one
I heavily disagree with downscaling from domains , opening a domain uses more than 50% of the users cursed energy( because no one except gojo can use it twice a day) a comsumption far larger than any of their other attacks, but the buff given is only of 20% , it should also be noted that expending your cursed energy in an attack is more powerfull than just enhanching your body, as show by mechamaru his anihilation cannon only uses about 1/17 of his total cursed energy but is still equal or above his normal stats , the same logic is aplied to stuff like maximums who are above the user stats despite only using a part of their total cursed energy

Fine as well.

Idk about that one
I will do research about the mahito thing, remember it saying his power go increased by 200%

Can you explain your issues about the divine dog scaling

I agree on that.
I will do research about the mahito thing, remember it saying his power go increased by 200%

Can you explain your issues about the divine dog scaling
Alright

I don’t get why everyone is scaling to the dogs. They’re for the most part featless and no one does anything that shows they’re comparable to them except for people who are above Finger Bearer.

Back