• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hey BF amping 120% potential is already accepted in the wiki IIRC.

If we take Sukuna's statement seriously and Yuji was growing stronger with each BF hit. How much would he upscale from this if we use this as baseline for Yuji before he hit the first BF on Sukuna? He hit totally 9 BF before the full fight ended.
3.2556484e+12*1.2^9 = 1.6798431e+13 (Small Town level+)

So only a bit of an upgrade

That's just rude
I'm sorry for being such a pathethic and miserable human. My goal wasn't to offend you in any way, but peform a unfunny joke as Kashimo vs Yuta is a long debate that have been happening.

Your question of course wasn't dumb at all, as many in this thread also disagree with such scaling and its most likely to be removed in future revisions.

Kashimo is in such rating because when it was added we didn't had information about how weakened Sukuna was, and we just assumed that he was full healed after his reincarnation.

wait your using the other side of the expected calc, 5.5245339e+12 is the expected end for powering all of china for 1 second
Why the hell is there two different values for the same calc? I'm guessing recalc and no one fixed it?

Anyways 5.5245339e+12*1.2^9 = 2.8505381e+13 J (Town level)

194e13a995b2129b87eda2cdb9f0ed6b.jpg

LMAO

Does it really change all that much?
The narrator says he's the highest in the Culling Games which sees a bunch of top tiers as players and Sukuna also praises his output as well

It nulls the ideia of Ryu > Gojo and Sukuna
Eh I don't really see it
Sukuna still holds Ryu's output/reinforcement in high regard
And it won't be the first time someone has matched or outright surpassed them in some regards
Gojo having more efficiency than Sukuna / Sukuna having way more CE than Gojo
Kenjaku having better domain knowledge than Gojo and Sukuna
Yuta having more CE than Gojo
Hakari having faster RCT speed than Gojo and Sukuna
Higuruma matching Gojo in talent
Miguel having a better build than Gojo to be able to be trouble

My point really is they could have all those little special things but Sukuna and Gojo are just overall better in so many areas

Back