• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji’s page also needs saving but people are already working on that I think
I'm working on pna for him.

Its from this artist if you guys are interested in her other works

Yoo they are the ones that did this fanart of Maki
GO10ApoWgAUzkS0

They're goated
image.png

LMAOOO this imgur file has me dead
Your welcome lol

Dude Sukuna took a lightning to the face and now its "withstand various kinds of electrical attacks" Who did this lmao
Ok to be fair taking electricity from a guy whose power is compared to real lightning and not being significantly affected is standard electricity resistance

Also the threshold for resistance to Kashimo's cursed energy is at least Hakari level, so Sukuna has that on lock

Does Sukuna have any reason to be 8-A in his 3 finger key? Cause iirc the only 8-A feat in the verse is performed by his 16 finger self
2/3F key is not worth it. Lol
Yuji might wake up in that shit in any moment. It's kind of useless unlike 15F Sukuna.

I'm low-key imagining right now what would've happened if that punch Kashimo landed on Sukuna with MBA was a Black Flash due to how in the zone he was and just laughing at the mental image of him finally getting the fight he desired only to accidentally take Sukuna's head off right at the start, making his CT fizzle out and they just both die. 🤣🤣

Dude Sukuna took a lightning to the face and now its "withstand various kinds of electrical attacks" Who did this lmao
Sukuna has big Cursed Energy storage and Output which should give him resistance to Electricity like JP Hakari.
Kashimo normal punches are also already imbued with electricity.
3F Sukuna also took hits from Nue. Wasn't affected by it.

Sukuna has big Cursed Energy storage and Output which should give him resistance to Electricity like JP Hakari.
Kashimo normal punches are also already imbued with electricity.
3F Sukuna also took hits from Nue. Wasn't affected by it.
Not only that, but Nue's electricity is probably equivalent to real lightning as well if Panda's comparison of that to Kashimo's cursed energy is anything to go by

Yea but he still has a bunch of feats in that form
He beats up Finger bearer and compared to be Toji level I guess. But his take over time is very less

It would have been better if it was added to Yujikuna 15F key as he was active for like 1Hour atleast I think. There was timing given in the manga but not sure how much and seperated 16F Meguna. 20F Meguna would have had additional stuff from Gojo's fight.
True form would have had different stuff after that.

I'm working on pna for him.
  • Limited Information Analysis (Cursed energy swells up causing a "sparks[2]" before major cursed techniques, giving off an indication of what cursed technique is being used, something we see Sukuna and Kusakabe utilize[3] blatantly)
You still keeping this 💀

Does Sukuna have any reason to be 8-A in his 3 finger key? Cause iirc the only 8-A feat in the verse is performed by his 16 finger self
Holy shit I thought someone applied one of my drafts. In one of them Sukuna was 8-A.
Damn I completely forgot about this😔

It's actually crazy tho how JJK threads will either get 7 pages and conclude within a day or will drag on till the heat death of the universe
Yeah it sucks. Leave a comment in there so we can finish the thread.

Yuji’s page also needs saving but people are already working on that I think
The reason my thread didn’t cover Megumi and Yuji is because they’ll get a separated thread each. At least this is what I’m gonna do.

I stopped working on his profile because he was getting something new every week and I decided to wait. Now I am waiting the manga to end so I can go back and create the part 2 thread that will cover CG to SS.

I'm low-key imagining right now what would've happened if that punch Kashimo landed on Sukuna with MBA was a Black Flash due to how in the zone he was and just laughing at the mental image of him finally getting the fight he desired only to accidentally take Sukuna's head off right at the start, making his CT fizzle out and they just both die. 🤣🤣

uraume profile is so mid, she should be like "Low 7-C physically, 7-C via ice manip" or something like that
She does not have any physical feats(striking strength feats). So it's unnecessary
Uraume's profile is so funny to look at imo. It says they're town level and then immediately says "equal to Hikari" who's Small Town Level in AP.
🦥🦥🦥🦥
She is Town level with her CT

She does not have any physical feats(striking strength feats). So it's unnecessary
I don't think it's unreasonable to rate one's striking strength on a similar level to their durability given they both relate to cursed energy strengthening

And tbh I think it's unprecedented for striking strength to and durability in JJK to be that far apart

I don't think it's unreasonable to rate one's striking strength on a similar level to their durability given they both relate to cursed energy strengthening
Your reinforcement durability can 100% be higher than your reinforcement SS. Look at Ryu. He does not punch in the same capacity as his durability, just look at that thing tanking Sukuna’s CT.

Your reinforcement durability can 100% be higher than your reinforcement SS. Look at Ryu. He does not punch in the same capacity as his durability, just look at that thing tanking Sukuna’s CT.
Both of those stats are still Low 7-C

And Yuta was fully capable of killing him despite being weaker than him

This is how I know you don’t have any arguments. Hakari is definitely a glass cannon who can’t die because of regen.

His "paper durability" feats are taking the brunt of Uraume's maximum output attacks

His actual durability feats involve enduring hits from someone comparable to him in striking strength

Back