• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

How about we wait for the manga to end, we still have 3 chapters ahead of us with more information, plus maybe databooks explaining what the hell Yuji's Domain even is.
This comment of yours imply that he's stomping her. I'm twisting anything, that's the basic interpretation of your comment. This match is more fair than you're making out to be.
I'm simply stating his wincons, Maki still has ANPR (which Yuji's won't work cus of no CE) SSK, and better agility, Yuji just edges her out in terms of a direct fight.

So why are we arguing this like it’s individual match ups when it’s a straight 3v1 with everyone being roughly comparable physically with a dude immune to domains and another dude who would win a domain clash?
I never said he was stomping Maki, you're twisting my words. He's solidly beating her, not stomping by any means. She has wincons, just that Yuji's are much better and way easier to pull off.
Neither me, like i point out the why people think he can win in my first post about Maki and Yuta

Yeah, what exactly was the point of those? Extra armor I guess if that even works.
People don't read the manga again, the gloves were so that Sukuna wouldn't notice that Yuji was missing two fingers rather one and think that Yuta would eat the remaining finger, if he didn't have it Sukuna would go for that finger to restore himself even if it was just a little

I've noticed that people tend to forget that healing soul injuries is much slower than healing normal injuries
No, Sukuna had trouble RCTing his soul because he never had to learn to do it since he never suffered from soul damage beforehand and had to adapt in the middle of his fight with Maki whilst also dealing with the after effects of his fight with Gojo and Yuta jumping him in his domain with Yuji where he had to eat several soul severing punches from Yuji and a direct hit from Jacob's Ladder. If he was in top shape before Maki stabbed him then he would've adapted his RCT to heal soul damage much more quickly

It’s proven anytime you hear literally any JJK fan on most social media sites talk about hollow purple in the most misinterpreted way imaginable.
Saw a reply under a Goku v. Gojo post that said Hollow Purple could erase anything to zero.
Honestly, I think they might have been cooking.

So... Yuji has better RCT, better control and higher output than Yuta, his domain dwarfs Yuta's and his Shrine is likely better too.

Yuta only advantage is his "bottomless" CE (his dumb **** ass will run out of it before Yuji) and Rika to help ig.

Pre-Awakening Yuji was already equal to him and post awakening will just Black Flash his ass to the next manga.

Maki is absolutely not a factor here.

Yuji has better RCT
His RCT comes from Yuta. Everything he does with RCT is what theoretically Yuta can do.
better control and higher output than Yuta
Never stated. Yuta actually has more feats regarding CE control then Yuji.
his domain dwarfs Yuta's
His Domain dwarfs Gojo’s Domain as well. So what? This means nothing in a Domain battle.
his Shrine is likely better too.
His Shrine has negative AP.

Actually why are you lying, bait used to be believable and not stupidity like this.

Tony I think you’re mad because Gege explained Yuta’s CT in a better and detailed way but you somehow saw it as a nerf when it never was.

Strongest domain of the verse
0227-019.png

Back