• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Nah, you guys taking it wrong.

Yuji's domain being bigger means Yuta's barriers will be inside it, or in other words it will be easy for Yuji to destroy yuta's domain.

His RCT come from Yuta but also from his others brother, Blood manipulation is what make far easy to him, so Yuji in that aspect is superior, the other point you are right

I was expecting this exact comment. Everything Yuji does with Blood Manipulation is not part of RCT thus is not relevant to the discussion.

One thing everyone misses with this Blood Manipulation thing is that they were explaining why it’s so taxing for others but not for Yuta and Hakari. They don’t know the core mechanics because they don’t need to bother.

Yuji’s body converts CE into blood, so it isn’t taxing to him. Yuta and Hakari have unlimited CE, so it’s also not a problem for them.

Oh man I just realized. A few days ago I was thinking how the hell did Hakari regenerate his arm again since he couldn’t open a Domain with one hand.

Yuji can reattach his leg back to his body, Yuta can regenerate the twi halves of Gojo’s body with Shoko’s help… what if Hakari reattached his arm back and someone who can output RCT (Yuta or Shoko) healed it just to the point of him being able to open his DE again?

You're funny icl
Sent Sukuna flying… No further discussion.
Kusakabe did the same thing to a slightly stronger Sukuna.
Kusakabe > Yuji?
Low output to SUKUNA, dude was getting cut by it, imagine what its doing to Yuta who has lower reinforcement than Ryu.
Yuta just shrines Yuji's shrine #tbh
Closes the range, has range of his own, breaks the sword.
Closes the range, gets grabbed by Rika, gets thrown into Maki's sword and dies.
Shrines his gravity.
True!

Oh man I just realized. A few days ago I was thinking how the hell did Hakari regenerate his arm again since he couldn’t open a Domain with one hand.

Yuji can reattach his leg back to his body, Yuta can regenerate the twi halves of Gojo’s body with Shoko’s help… what if Hakari reattached his arm back and someone who can output RCT (Yuta or Shoko) healed it just to the point of him being able to open his DE again?
Wasn’t the arm blown up?

Nah, you guys taking it wrong.

Yuji's domain being bigger means Yuta's barriers will be inside it, or in other words it will be easy for Yuji to destroy yuta's domain.
If that’s the case wouldn’t the very existence of an open domain kind of be useless? It’s main upside is being able to attack domains from the outside but if you can just pull that off with a normal domain why even bother?

Bro was state he only need requires understanding the contours of the soul to heal against Split soul katana, literally the text indicates that like Yuji, Sukuna does it because of the that, 1 + 1 = 2, we have the statement

Again, not say Yuji wins as well, say it all depend on that Maki dont cut his head

The same narrator mentions that it functions differently to heal the soul.
Like Yuji he is aware of the contours of his soul, but he still had to adapt nonetheless.
Yuji would have to adapt all the same and I don't think either of us believe he can adapt as fast as the King of Curses could. Regardless of whether he was tired or not.

Wasn’t the arm blown up?
I reread the fight again, and it looks like it exploded but the hand was still there

0190-002.png

NGL good interpretation lol.

How do we treat Kenjaku curse manipulation?

I mean Yuki destroyed Ganesha curse. So it shouldn't be available for his Shinjuku stuff.

Yuta killed Cockroach curse so it's not also available for him.

But we only have one key for this guy.

I dont think that its worth of creating another key just because Kenjaku lost another curse in Shinjuku that we dont even know what it does or if it has any relevance
I'm not suggesting for a seperate key but how do we use his abilities in matches.

Do we just consider all of his curses for any matches? Even if it's gets destroyed in different arcs

I know what you're getting at. 4D attacks when getting into contact with a 3D space, like hitting air, won't be able to destroy that 3D space because force isn't being exerted anywhere. And if an attack is 4D by nature this would actually mean the 3D space is destroyed entirely. Yes. However, my point is that regardless, wouldn't the attack just phase right in?

Like, infinity has to detect and analyze an attack before it's used, yes? So it can't comprehend a 4D attack because it's by deafult an attack that's literally dimensionally higher than it, isn't it? So if an attack comes at Gojo and it's 4D, regardless of it's nature, won't it just bypass and phase right through infinity because it's potency is still far beyond infinity's comprehension?
@Sir_Marvulous well? What do you think?

Back