• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Honestly, Sukuna's death was kind of disappointing. Gege could have been merciful and given him a death like Esdeath who had the same old "weak die strong live" mentality but when she faced defeat, she accepted her death with a smile and didn't try to desperately cling onto life.
I don’t think Sukuna should be smiling on the way out. He’s always had a “so be it” attitude towards dying cause he could never imagine losing. And he effectively is living on like a parasite. I do think he shouldn’t have been as spooked out about it as much but should still be upset. I still rather dislike Sukuna’s conclusion for how anticlimactic it feels. That’s it? Mahito you were always top 1 in this series

Sukuna being scared of death is incredibly poetic and ironic, more so with his final form being the state its in, as it's something which juxtaposes Sukuna's own ideals with his reality whilst reaffirming Yuji's own mentality of life and doing so without compromising Sukuna's own character as he's not sobbing like with a villain like Muzan but even in fear 'stands proud' with his principles through rejecting Yuji to the very end. It's all very good visual storytelling and I loved it.

Honestly, Sukuna's death was kind of disappointing. Gege could have been merciful and given him a death like Esdeath who had the same old "weak die strong live" mentality but when she faced defeat, she accepted her death with a smile and didn't try to desperately cling onto life.
Sukuna was fine with death because he doesn't care what happened after his defeat. It just happened that the guy he hated the most and perceive as "weak" somehow got the perfect counter for him. If it was someone like Gojo or Yuta he's probably content with it.

Sukuna was fine with death because he doesn't care what happened after his defeat. It just happened that the guy he hated the most and perceive as "weak" somehow got the perfect counter for him. If it was someone like Gojo or Yuta he's probably content with it.
Finally someone else gets it.

If I died at the hands of someone who annoyed the living hell outta me, I too would be pretty pissy about it.

👏👏👏
Finally someone got how chapter went instead of spamming Sukuna was scared of death.

Back