• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

how? its rain, gojo can stop liquid from touching him through infinity or did I miss something about its emphathy bull being a wee bit more transendant.
Rainy Day Dream Away’s ability doesn’t require physical contact with the rain, it’s just the form of the stand is a rain storm. Now, whether or not Gojo would have a debilitating enough emotion that he would lose is up in the air, but at least it’s still possible for the attack to land.

Rainy Day Dream Away’s ability doesn’t require physical contact with the rain, it’s just the form of the stand is a rain storm. Now, whether or not Gojo would have a debilitating enough emotion that he would lose is up in the air, but at least it’s still possible for the attack to land.
Ah fuсk that I totally forgot about it.

Because spirits in other verses are usually just souls whereas Cursed Spirits are shown to also have bodies that become more physical when they're made of more Cursed Energy and you don't need soul perception to perceive, interact, harm and exorcise them but their souls can still live on after they've been exorcised and their bodies have disintegrated.
this just reads like a distinction without a difference, where curse spirits have all the properties of souls but just without being called souls.

1. Both cursed spirits and souls can phase through solid mass
2. Both cursed spirits and souls are imperceptible to the human senses, existing along some other plane with a unique light (i.e. Bleach for instance)
3. Curse spirits are even compared to in property to "regular spirits", suggesting the soul and spirit are distinct

Saying "well their intangibility and invisibility to the sense isn't the same because it's not spiritual" is the equivalent of relying on keywords for scaling beyond broader context. I still fail to see how JJK's "second wavelength of light" is different meaningfully to Bleach's "spiritual light" and why it's such an issue.

I think it'd be really funny if next chapter ends like this except it's a Kenjakufied Gota and Sukuna
0132-016.png

Jujutsu Kaisen part 2 trust in the vision

Back