• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

?
image.png

This chapter ended off in a really weird way imo (not weird as in bad, weird as in "something bad is gonna happen"). We see everyone being happy despite there being 3 chapters left and then get immediately thrusted into a scene of Yuta's life on the line with a mysterious voice screaming at Yuta - yet we know it's none of the students. No one was by Yuta's side, not even the 2nd year students, and when the person was screaming we still only got a slow walk towards something ominous. I don't think it'll be as simple as "Yuta's on his death bed", I think something went wrong with the CT which would explain why no one wants to be near him and hesitates to rush to his side, and why whoever is with him (Shoko?) would be screaming for Yuta.

This could have something to do with Kenjaku, maybe Kenjaku seized control over Yuta's original body after being consumed some how (a secret aspect of his CT) and so they had to detain him and are trying to rouse his soul back, perhaps Yuta's soul is changing due to his body and causing adverse effects, perhaps I'm way off. But I don't think it's gonna be as simple as "guys lets all band together to heal Yuta" - I think something very macabre has to happen here that completely flips how we see this ending. I don't really know what it could be, the ideas I listed aren't satisfying to me on their own but I can't think of anything else. I'M HYPED.

This chapter ended off in a really weird way imo (not weird as in bad, weird as in "something bad is gonna happen"). We see everyone being happy despite there being 3 chapters left and then get immediately thrusted into a scene of Yuta's life on the line with a mysterious voice screaming at Yuta - yet we know it's none of the students. No one was by Yuta's side, not even the 2nd year students, and when the person was screaming we still only got a slow walk towards something ominous. I don't think it'll be as simple as "Yuta's on his death bed", I think something went wrong with the CT which would explain why no one wants to be near him and hesitates to rush to his side, and why whoever is with him (Shoko?) would be screaming for Yuta.

This could have something to do with Kenjaku, maybe Kenjaku seized control over Yuta's original body after being consumed some how (a secret aspect of his CT) and so they had to detain him and are trying to rouse his soul back, perhaps Yuta's soul is changing due to his body and causing adverse effects, perhaps I'm way off. But I don't think it's gonna be as simple as "guys lets all band together to heal Yuta" - I think something very macabre has to happen here that completely flips how we see this ending. I don't really know what it could be, the ideas I listed aren't satisfying to me on their own but I can't think of anything else. I'M HYPED.
Looking at this translation, it seems the scene is less serious. Same with this one, it all seems comical than anything dire.

Praying we missed a feat that makes these characters physically higher cuz damn were they weak for shonen standards.
Still waiting for any word on this feat and @Duedate8898 thread for Cursed Energy being UES

At least its not Kimetsu level
Funny you bring them up. Not sure of it's status, but there's a calc that could up a few characters to low 7-C or even maybe 7-B

I'm sorry chat
But the repeated statements from Gege saying he gotta graduate from Eva. His limitless glaze of Eva. And the fact that there is 3 chapters more left when everything is seemingly over, is looking like the calm before the storm.
Tengen was quite literally skipped over despite the fact that she got consumed by Sukuna earlier. Kenjaku counting on Yuta and the others in a odd way, the 1000y old villain being that assured and confident is just too foreboding especially the last words given to Yuta.

Tengen straight up being skipped like that just hella sus.

Let's also not forget the time Gege said Bro ain't going back to slice of life at all from 2021 interview.

And Gege did seemingly fulfill having gojo indirectly tell Megumi about toji which he spoke about in 2021.

And the fact remains that the culling games hasn't ended yet.
Aside from that..

What Kenjaku said about Sukuna and Yuji is also notable. Besides that there's also the fact that the creation of Yuji is linked to Kenjaku, who did tons of other experiments especially one that allowed Yuji to become a compatible vessel for Sukuna
Who knows if there isn't something more hidden yet to be seen but is linked to Sukuna? Because Yuji did seemingly get Sukuna back into his body again.

If Gege pulls the Merger on us after giving us a semi-happy ending I will actually kill myself

stands sure, stand users? how is it useless? what? does having a stand all of a sudden mean you are immune to all types of heat and cold?
I mean, Dio has to touch them to do it. He literally couldn't touch two of them, one he wouldn't even if he could, and the other two, he just punched instead? Like why would we actually need to freeze them at any point?
DIO had his hands on polnareff,
And crushed his chest in with a light tap and instantly beat Polnareff. Why freeze him? A casual backhand instantly rendered him out cold.
Literally punched him, instant kill.
That is actually straight up wrong. Dio never touched Joseph, he couldn't due to Hermit Purple Hamon wire. So he used projectiles to kill him.

Even if he did though, freezing goes against what he wants, in part 1 it's established that he can't freeze dude's solid if he wants their life energy as it (literally why he lost to Jonathan, Dio was deadset on taking Jonathan's life and making him a zombie, something he can't do if Jonathan was frozen completely so he kept half assing it, a fact Jonathan himself points out), of course, freezing freezes the blood flow too (why he invented it, to stop hamon blood flow). Dio's goal was to drink Joseph so.... Even though he couldn't, he wouldn't have anyway.
and jotaro
Dio never touched Jotaro himself at anypoint, the single time he was gonna, was when Jotaro's finger twitched and Dio noped the **** out.
Dio at the end also makes a remark in how if his body is left he'd drink his blood too, so not really any reason too, he's evidently aware that Jotaro's blood would roid him out further, why use a technique that takes that option away?

ALSO, why the hell would he get up close to Jotaro? He was actively trying not to because Plat would rip his head off.
on multiple occasion and instead of using it at all to I donno make sure jotaro can't really do anything by freezing his limbs for example he constantly went for world punches instead or throwing basic ass knifes and I got to say "knife>Freezing someone solid" is a hell of a take.
No, you're just kinda of ignoring context they make explicitly clear.

TW > Freezing. TW is far more lethal, potent, and most of all safe.
To freeze his limbs, he'd need to actually touch Jotaro physically, yet Dio spent the whole fight doing everything he could to stay away from Jotaro. There doesn't exist a situation where freezing > TW in Part 3.
Its legit just out of character for him to use his vamp abilities in a fight unless its regen which is passive, I mean DIO should by all accounts have his stinger eyes and mind control gaze in part 3 based on the secondary canon you mentioned but he simply never uses it at all.
It is out of character, but only to the extent that it's useless so he wouldn't lead with it, if needed, he'd use it, he uses everything at his disposal should it be required. That's the actual reason there's even a fuckass interview somewhere where they randomly state as much, his powers from part 1 are just obsolete, why freeze when his Stand can just one shot? Why use mind control gaze against stand users that really wouldnt work? He needs to mind hax? He uses flesh buds, not only is it effectively permanent, but should anyone even try to go against it or stop, they'd almost 100% get ****** over by it too as Joseph and Avdol establish in ch like 7.
Dio uses the powers that are useful, flesh buds, body control, biomanip (see pucci for example), absorption, necromancy, etc. He has the powers still, he just uses them when the situation calls for it, he just needs to, ya know, have reason to use them.

SRSE especially is bad, it's a projectile literally every person he fought could neg (and funnily, he does use it in the sound drama, Plat deflects it and he goes "yep figured that'd be useless").
funfact, Dio in the sound drama has the same va as Dracula from Castlevania.

Like, case and point.
"Knowing that Jotaro’s 'Star Platinum' also had the ability to stop time, Dio became extremely cautious. Even as he pursued the Joestar group through Egypt, Dio kept his guard up, always anticipating Jotaro’s next move and aiming to strike from afar whenever possible."
"After discovering that Jotaro's 'Star Platinum' also had the ability to stop time, Dio predicted that Jotaro could only stop time for a very short period. To counter this, Dio attempted to execute him from a distance using a knife."

Dio used knives against Jotaro because he knew Plat could move in stopped time, and should he get within Plat's range, he's getting manhandled (which literally happens when he let his guard down a lil (and by that I mean checked if he was breathing, shot him, and even if his heart was beating before daring to get within 2m) and entered the range), as such he formulated the plans with knives to make sure he could attack Jotaro without getting within platfucking range.

Like, he flatout says that's why himself.

Hell Jotaro himself says so too

this is part 3 dio, he doesn't have that due to jonathans body being hamon filled
That's, straight up wrong? Not only is that not how Hamon works, not only does Jonathan at the end of Part 1 literally say "this is the last of the hamon i have", but if that was the case, Dio would have turned to dust Straizo litterally commited suicide by causing hamon in his body when he was a vampire.

It was rejecting him yes, but it wasn't exactly due to Hamon, just like, jonathan being built diff.
and dio not having full control yet*
"DIO, who tries to acclimate to Jonathan's body by sucking the living blood. However, until just before Jotaro broke in, he hadn't completely acclimated yet."

Implicates that by when Jotaro shows up, he's more or less good to go, not perfect but, ya know. Joseph's Blood, btw, made him SURPASS his Part 1 state utterly, not just fix it.
and unless we are giving Dio a jostar to munch on that control is not improving and neither is his time stop (since it only started getting better past that point)
Uhm, High DIO exists? Why act like that isn't just a state he has? It's even a key.

Secondly, no, it was growing anyway, just at a far slower speed.

It's just that while in High, due to being at his peak and being fully healed the rate went wild at which it increased because nothing was holding him back anymore, but it was always going up, just slow af. It's the same logic as to why post Coma Plat sucks, or why an older Jotaro has more trouble building up the time yet in his youth it took him 150 seconds to do what took his part 4 self like 2 months, just roided out because Dio is beyond human.
and yeah time stop would be happening every couple of seconds cuse unless dio wants to be dust in less than a second he'd need it since sukuna would pull his domain which-DIO-can't-see-btw
If Dio sees some half naked demon man starting making naruto hand signs, he's gonna be like "that's kind of sus, probably some sort of stand activation, i should do something about that". Not that i care about the actual match up but like.... Man Dio is literally 100,000x quicker and that's with downplay.
the second the first time stop would be done since having his heart crushed before he could even react would likely prompt a bit of a drastic action.
I mean, no, realistically speaking Dio would punch him, go "yo damn he's tough", and depending on his wants, infect him with his cells, drain his life force, etc. If, Sukuna makes any action after the fact, which, Dio would know (he should be a slave that wouldnt act at all, dead, etc), the instant he does anything Dio would hear it, react and time stop into alternatives.

Remember, Dio has super hearing, if a "dead" sukuna so much as twitches Dio's gonna become super anal and probably assume he's a vampire of sort like him or has some sort of undying Stand ability which Dio would have knowledge of.

And, given he's exponentially quicker on the draw, he's acting first. Always. Again, **** the match but, dude IS basically The Flash here, you need to take that into account.
Plus... its DIO the man would monalauge and that would lead to a bit of an issue with the bloodthirsty trigger happy maniac that can one tap him.
That, is actually objectively false. You're conflating instances where Dio had copious amounts of prior knowledge on everything someone could do, and the leeway to do so, with an actual random unknown foe that evidently has unknown supernatural powers.

I mean, ya know Dio is hyper anal right?
"After blowing Jotaro away, Dio used the passing police officer as a shield. Afterward, Dio confirmed that his breathing and pulse had stopped, showing extreme caution as he prepared to finish him off by severing his head."
"DIO, who was defeated by Jonathan's resolve in the battle 100 years ago, has become extremely cautious since his revival. Of course, he sent assassins to ambush the Joestar group in Egypt, and even after inflicting a fatal wound on Jotaro, he was careful not to approach recklessly."
"Knowing that Jotaro’s 'Star Platinum' also had the ability to stop time, Dio became extremely cautious. Even as he pursued the Joestar group to Egypt, Dio kept his guard up, always anticipating Jotaro’s next move and aiming to strike from afar whenever possible."

And the worst part?

They flatout state Dio's actual first go-to was to kill them all right away. Only after they split up and what not, did he start actually yapping (and only sometimes) as he could afford to. Dio doesn't lead with yap if he doesn't know if he can or not. He USED to, but it got him ****** so he like, stopped kind of. If Dio yaps, it's because he 1. Is doing it for purpose, such as convincing someone to be a minion for his own gain. 2. Because he just like, kind of has a vendetta, such as with Jotaro and has the leeway to do so. Buuuut....

Dio only messed with him for a handful of seconds just to test rumors, after a few seconds (Yes few seconds, the whole arc is only 150 seconds long canonically), he was gonna kill him with one blow, only stopping because he saw him move and instantly went on guard due to the risk of Plat. Now mind you, at this point, Dio had extensive prior knowledge on Jotaro, it was that very fact he wanted to test TW out against Plat, all things considered, he was fighting a brick he knew he could mess with, did so for a few seconds and that was that. Plat being able to stop time was a wild card not even Jotaro himself knew about, Dio was just kinda ****** over by misinfo, the moment Jotaro becomes a wild card that poses a threat Dio becomes far more predictive, cautious, and so on, as the statements above clarify.

You're greatly exagerating how Dio acts, he consistently goes in for quick kills, he'll talk when he can afford to, but he isn't gonna just expodump just because, they explicitly go out of their way to go "yeah he dont do that anymore".
based on what? he literally never used that ability even when he had the openings for it, mainly due to pride and overreliance on the world his "ultimate power" while sukuna busts out domains left and right, sometimes just to show off (finger barer curse).

unless we specify that this is a blood lust match the likely hood of DIO using freeze prior to sukuna using DE is none existent.
As we've already established Dio never actually had a chance to/didn't need to, no point redoing that.
Dio is so much quicker that, assuming freezing is the literaly last thing he'd do, he would exhaust every option and be forced to use it, before Sukuna even realizes Dio did anything.

And I mean, yes, in context, TW is so much better than freezing it isn't even funny, out of verse less so because of the AP disparity, but in JoJo, TW and Plat are Gods, while out of JoJo, something like Killer Queen is 1000x more dangerous, yet in in verse Plat manhandled him. Why not rely on the instant win button that let's you win free?
ah yes light speed punches from a being of dubious matter and CE reinforcement that is already in effect will for what ever reason just turn off the second time stops.
Stands arent made of matter of any sort. It's why they can phase.
but again P3 DIO is unlikely to use freezing prior to sukuna using DE which ends the fight no matter how you swing it and if ya throw P1 Dio Brando at sukuna who is more likely to use his win con of freezing he flat out gets curbed in less then 20 seconds.
Reminder, the entire Dio fight is less than 150 seconds. In less than 100 seconds, Dio changed his approach numerous times, compensating for what Jotaro was doing, and yes, even Joseph, because those 150 seconds include his chase with Joseph too.

Part 1 Dio blitzes while also spamming freezing, to the point it's borderline passive. Idk why bring up Part 1, that's his gimmick, to the point the final arc is named after that.
That or gets his body taken over, that mid-high regen is rather nice after all.
Thank god TW.
Also why would Sukuna know that?
Long overdue
Im lazy.... It's done too I just wanna drop it all at once but Joseph needs Part 2 stuff and thats effort....
Jotaro himself is effectively done, as is Pol, Kak, Avdol, Iggy, and more, Dio too really, even got a human key in there.
Dio not the type to play around?

This DIO?
d23ae69b753be303c1204745f8d2e1edbc2c2149.gifv

The DIO that used his stand to stop time and move polnareff down 3 steps 3 time in a row?

This same DIO doesn't play around?
Wanting to scare a dude into submitting to expand your forces isn't playing around just because. He knew what Pol could do, he knew he was somewhat strong yet didn't pose a threat. Why not make him an ally? When Pol refused, TW came out.
He had actual logical purpose to do that.
he is still a massive issue that needs to be delt with a person that doesn't play around or show off would just end him the moment he showed up.
He like, literally isn't tho? He's slower, weaker, can be beaten in one hit. Dio could literally be stabbed in the brain and it wouldn't matter because he could just stop time and incap Pol before he can finish the job, given that literally happened.

Not everything is a fight. Pol isn't a fight. Dio has a ever-expanding army, deals with politics, has goons planted all over the world, if Dio just went and killed everyone he'd literally never get anything done, he wants to further his ambitions and goals too.
I mean he uses it through a different method, like heavily different.

He uses those flesh buds while in P1 he uses his basic sight.
The sight one is worse. It can be broken as seen with Poco. Flesh Buds are permanent, can take out those who try to help, effectively make the person effected a hostage because it could kill them too, can be used to kill the person in question from a distance should he ever need to, those effected still retain intellect and can act on their own to further Dio's goals without needing to be given explicit commands and orders which in Part 3's context is nigh impossible as Dio flesh buds dudes all over the planet, and, while not super useful, should Dio die, the flesh buds will mutate the host into a nigh-mindless beast, to such a degree they aren't even "broken" or "damaged", it's just them now.

Flesh Buds are far more potent, hard to deal with, useful, etc.

Also why the **** are you all yapping about JoJo in a JJK thread, just make a match if ya wanna do that....

Last edited:
I mean, Dio has to touch them to do it. He literally couldn't touch two of them, one he wouldn't even if he could, and the other two, he just punched instead? Like why would we actually need to freeze them at any point?

And crushed his chest in with a light tap and instantly beat Polnareff. Why freeze him? A casual backhand instantly rendered him out cold.

Literally punched him, instant kill.

That is actually straight up wrong. Dio never touched Joseph, he couldn't due to Hermit Purple Hamon wire. So he used projectiles to kill him.

Even if he did though, freezing goes against what he wants, in part 1 it's established that he can't freeze dude's solid if he wants their life energy as it (literally why he lost to Jonathan, Dio was deadset on taking Jonathan's life and making him a zombie, something he can't do if Jonathan was frozen completely so he kept half assing it, a fact Jonathan himself points out), of course, freezing freezes the blood flow too (why he invented it, to stop hamon blood flow). Dio's goal was to drink Joseph so.... Even though he couldn't, he wouldn't have anyway.

Dio never touched Jotaro himself at anypoint, the single time he was gonna, was when Jotaro's finger twitched and Dio noped the **** out.
Dio at the end also makes a remark in how if his body is left he'd drink his blood too, so not really any reason too, he's evidently aware that Jotaro's blood would roid him out further, why use a technique that takes that option away?

ALSO, why the hell would he get up close to Jotaro? He was actively trying not to because Plat would rip his head off.

No, you're just kinda of ignoring context they make explicitly clear.

TW > Freezing. TW is far more lethal, potent, and most of all safe.
To freeze his limbs, he'd need to actually touch Jotaro physically, yet Dio spent the whole fight doing everything he could to stay away from Jotaro. There doesn't exist a situation where freezing > TW in Part 3.

It is out of character, but only to the extent that it's useless so he wouldn't lead with it, if needed, he'd use it, he uses everything at his disposal should it be required. That's the actual reason there's even a fuckass interview somewhere where they randomly state as much, his powers from part 1 are just obsolete, why freeze when his Stand can just one shot? Why use mind control gaze against stand users that really wouldnt work? He needs to mind hax? He uses flesh buds, not only is it effectively permanent, but should anyone even try to go against it or stop, they'd almost 100% get ****** over by it too as Joseph and Avdol establish in ch like 7.
Dio uses the powers that are useful, flesh buds, body control, biomanip (see pucci for example), absorption, necromancy, etc. He has the powers still, he just uses them when the situation calls for it, he just needs to, ya know, have reason to use them.

SRSE especially is bad, it's a projectile literally every person he fought could neg (and funnily, he does use it in the sound drama, Plat deflects it and he goes "yep figured that'd be useless").
funfact, Dio in the sound drama has the same va as Dracula from Castlevania.

Like, case and point.
"Knowing that Jotaro’s 'Star Platinum' also had the ability to stop time, Dio became extremely cautious. Even as he pursued the Joestar group through Egypt, Dio kept his guard up, always anticipating Jotaro’s next move and aiming to strike from afar whenever possible."
"After discovering that Jotaro's 'Star Platinum' also had the ability to stop time, Dio predicted that Jotaro could only stop time for a very short period. To counter this, Dio attempted to execute him from a distance using a knife."

Dio used knives against Jotaro because he knew Plat could move in stopped time, and should he get within Plat's range, he's getting manhandled (which literally happens when he let his guard down a lil (and by that I mean checked if he was breathing, shot him, and even if his heart was beating before daring to get within 2m) and entered the range), as such he formulated the plans with knives to make sure he could attack Jotaro without getting within platfucking range.

Like, he flatout says that's why himself.

Hell Jotaro himself says so too

That's, straight up wrong? Not only is that not Hamon works, not only does Jonathan at the end of Part 1 literally say "this is the last of the hamon i have", but if that was the case, Dio would have turned to dust.

It was rejecting him yes, but it wasn't exactly due to Hamon, just like, jonathan being built diff.

"DIO, who tries to acclimate to Jonathan's body by sucking the living blood. However, until just before Jotaro broke in, he hadn't completely acclimated yet."

Implicates that by when Jotaro shows up, he's more or less good to go, not perfect but, ya know. Joseph's Blood, btw, made him SURPASS his Part 1 state utterly, not just fix it.

Uhm, High DIO exists? Why act like that isn't just a state he has? It's even a key.

Secondly, no, it was growing anyway, just at a far slower speed.

It's just that while in High, due to being at his peak and being fully healed the rate went wild at which it increased because nothing was holding him back anymore, but it was always going up, just slow af. It's the same logic as to why post Coma Plat sucks, or why an older Jotaro has more trouble building up the time yet in his youth it took him 150 seconds to do what took his part 4 self like 2 months, just roided out because Dio is beyond human.

If Dio sees some half naked demon man starting making naruto hand signs, he's gonna be like "that's kind of sus, probably some sort of stand activation, i should do something about that". Not that i care about the actual match up but like.... Man Dio is literally 100,000x quicker and that's with downplay.

I mean, no, realistically speaking Dio would punch him, go "yo damn he's tough", and depending on his wants, infect him with his cells, drain his life force, etc. If, Sukuna makes any action after the fact, which, Dio would know (he should be a slave that wouldnt act at all, dead, etc), the instant he does anything Dio would hear it, react and time stop into alternatives.

Remember, Dio has super hearing, if a "dead" sukuna so much as twitches Dio's gonna become super anal and probably assume he's a vampire of sort like him or has some sort of undying Stand ability which Dio would have knowledge of.

And, given he's exponentially quicker on the draw, he's acting first. Always. Again, **** the match but, dude IS basically The Flash here, you need to take that into account.

That, is actually objectively false. You're conflating instances where Dio had copious amounts of prior knowledge on everything someone could do, and the leeway to do so, with an actual random unknown foe that evidently has unknown supernatural powers.

I mean, ya know Dio is hyper anal right?
"After blowing Jotaro away, Dio used the passing police officer as a shield. Afterward, Dio confirmed that his breathing and pulse had stopped, showing extreme caution as he prepared to finish him off by severing his head."
"DIO, who was defeated by Jonathan's resolve in the battle 100 years ago, has become extremely cautious since his revival. Of course, he sent assassins to ambush the Joestar group in Egypt, and even after inflicting a fatal wound on Jotaro, he was careful not to approach recklessly."
"Knowing that Jotaro’s 'Star Platinum' also had the ability to stop time, Dio became extremely cautious. Even as he pursued the Joestar group to Egypt, Dio kept his guard up, always anticipating Jotaro’s next move and aiming to strike from afar whenever possible."

And the worst part?

They flatout state Dio's actual first go-to was to kill them all right away. Only after they split up and what not, did he start actually yapping (and only sometimes) as he could afford to. Dio doesn't lead with yap if he doesn't know if he can or not. He USED to, but it got him ****** so he like, stopped kind of. If Dio yaps, it's because he 1. Is doing it for purpose, such as convincing someone to be a minion for his own gain. 2. Because he just like, kind of has a vendetta, such as with Jotaro and has the leeway to do so. Buuuut....

Dio only messed with him for a handful of seconds just to test rumors, after a few seconds (Yes few seconds, the whole arc is only 150 seconds long canonically), he was gonna kill him with one blow, only stopping because he saw him move and instantly went on guard due to the risk of Plat. Now mind you, at this point, Dio had extensive prior knowledge on Jotaro, it was that very fact he wanted to test TW out against Plat, all things considered, he was fighting a brick he knew he could mess with, did so for a few seconds and that was that. Plat being able to stop time was a wild card not even Jotaro himself knew about, Dio was just kinda ****** over by misinfo, the moment Jotaro becomes a wild card that poses a threat Dio becomes far more predictive, cautious, and so on, as the statements above clarify.

You're greatly exagerating how Dio acts, he consistently goes in for quick kills, he'll talk when he can afford to, but he isn't gonna just expodump just because, they explicitly go out of their way to go "yeah he dont do that anymore".

Dio is so much quicker that, assuming freezing is the literaly last thing he'd do, he would exhaust every option and be forced to use it, before Sukuna even realizes Dio did anything.

And I mean, yes, in context, TW is so much better than freezing it isn't even funny, out of verse less so because of the AP disparity, but in JoJo, TW and Plat are Gods, while out of JoJo, something like Killer Queen is 1000x more dangerous, yet in in verse Plat manhandled him. Why not rely on the instant win button that let's you win free?

Stands arent made of matter of any sort. It's why they can phase.

Reminder, the entire Dio fight is less than 150 seconds. In less than 100 seconds, Dio changed his approach numerous times, compensating for what Jotaro was doing, and yes, even Joseph, because those 150 seconds include his chase with Joseph too.

Part 1 Dio blitzes while also spamming freezing, to the point it's borderline passive. Idk why bring up Part 1, that's his gimmick, to the point the final arc is named after that.

Thank god TW.
Also why would Sukuna know that?

Im lazy.... It's done too I just wanna drop it all at once but Joseph needs Part 2 stuff and thats effort....
Jotaro himself is effectively done, as is Pol, Kak, Avdol, Iggy, and more, Dio too really, even got a human key in there.

Wanting to scare a dude into submitting to expand your forces isn't playing around just because. He knew what Pol could do, he knew he was somewhat strong yet didn't pose a threat. Why not make him an ally? When Pol refused, TW came out.
He had actual logical purpose to do that.

He like, literally isn't tho? He's slower, weaker, can be beaten in one hit. Dio could literally be stabbed in the brain and it wouldn't matter because he could just stop time and incap Pol before he can finish the job, given that literally happened.

Not everything is a fight. Pol isn't a fight. Dio has a ever-expanding army, deals with politics, has goons planted all over the world, if Dio just went and killed everyone he'd literally never get anything done, he wants to further his ambitions and goals too.

The sight one is worse. It can be broken as seen with Poco. Flesh Buds are permanent, can take out those who try to help, effectively make the person effected a hostage because it could kill them too, can be used to kill the person in question from a distance should he ever need to, those effeceted still retain intellect and can act on their own to further Dio's goals without needing to be given explicit commands and orders which in Part 3's context is nigh impossible as Dio flesh buds dudes all over the planet, and, while not super useful, should Dio die, the flesh buds will mutate the host into a nigh-mindless beast, to such a degree they aren't even "broken" or "damaged", it's just them now.

Flesh Buds are far more potent, hard to deal with, useful, etc.

Also why the **** are you all yapping about JoJo in a JJK thread, just make a match if ya wanna do that....

So Class G tear. Nice.

Back