• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Honestly, Sukuna's death was kind of disappointing. Gege could have been merciful and given him a death like Esdeath who had the same old "weak die strong live" mentality but when she faced defeat, she accepted her death with a smile and didn't try to desperately cling onto life.
Sukuna was fine with death because he doesn't care what happened after his defeat. It just happened that the guy he hated the most and perceive as "weak" somehow got the perfect counter for him. If it was someone like Gojo or Yuta he's probably content with it.

Sukuna was fine with death because he doesn't care what happened after his defeat. It just happened that the guy he hated the most and perceive as "weak" somehow got the perfect counter for him. If it was someone like Gojo or Yuta he's probably content with it.
Finally someone else gets it.

If I died at the hands of someone who annoyed the living hell outta me, I too would be pretty pissy about it.

👏👏👏
Finally someone got how chapter went instead of spamming Sukuna was scared of death.

This is such a huge misunderstanding about Gojo. Infinity isn't able to "work" on an atomic level, Gojo's manipulation of curse energy works on an atomic level to control space. Which even that doesn't make sense, how tf does atomic manipulation of ce allow controlling space? And Gojo should also get Small size interaction for this.
Pretty sure the translation is wrong perhaps. Idk.
If you look at the volume 0 Novel, and the fanbook. None of them says that you're controlling limitless at atomic level whatsoever, aka the space.

As for whether CE control is necessary for limitless... No. Sukuna who has over double CE reserves that of Yuta, with god tier CE control, thinks you can't use limitless without the six eyes. And I'm pretty sure nobody here either thinks a random six eyes baby gojo somehow got way way better CE control than Sukuna. Most likely six eyes allow you to see something extra that in which allows you to use limitless which CE control doesn't grant. Shrug

The physical bodies of Cursed Spirits and Cursed Energy exist as a second form of light that a normal human brain can't usually perceive but wearing special glasses, like how we have thermal goggles to see infrared which is outside the visible light spectrum, can let non-sorcerers like the President of the USA see curses.
The problem with that chapter is that it goes against with what CE is actually made of, especially cursed spirits they're definitely not a second form of light...
Though if you use tcbscans TL, Kenjaku isn't literally saying that's what they are. Though either way I'd assume he was just gaslighting those people.

based on what? he literally never used that ability even when he had the openings for it, mainly due to pride and overreliance on the world his "ultimate power" while sukuna busts out domains left and right, sometimes just to show off (finger barer curse).

unless we specify that this is a blood lust match the likely hood of DIO using freeze prior to sukuna using DE is none existent.
It's never pride or anything like that tho?

He's literally not the type to play around. Though idk why he never used these abilities especially the freezing.

He's literally not the type to play around. Though idk why he never used these abilities especially the freezing.
To be fair, for the majority of the part his vampire powers were nerfed into the ground due to Jonathan's body rejecting him until he drank Joseph's blood, surpassing his previous peak in power.

Dio not the type to play around?

This DIO?
d23ae69b753be303c1204745f8d2e1edbc2c2149.gifv

The DIO that used his stand to stop time and move polnareff down 3 steps 3 time in a row?

This same DIO doesn't play around?

but their souls can still live on after they've been exorcised and their bodies have disintegrated.
This makes me wonder on why Nanami is fine after getting hit by the Mahito special soul Shi

Also. It's kinda weird that, Haibara low-key stood up in front of both Mahito and Nanami, the latter could see and sense him but not Mahito. The dude who's shtick is souls. Literally.
Dio not the type to play around?

This DIO?
d23ae69b753be303c1204745f8d2e1edbc2c2149.gifv

The DIO that used his stand to stop time and move polnareff down 3 steps 3 time in a row?

This same DIO doesn't play around?
Yes and he tried to gaslight him. To coerce him into his minion slot. Pol declined and DIO decided to go in for the kill.

stands sure, stand users? how is it useless? what? does having a stand all of a sudden mean you are immune to all types of heat and cold? DIO had his hands on polnareff, kakyoin, joseph and jotaro on multiple occasion and instead of using it at all to I donno make sure jotaro can't really do anything by freezing his limbs for example he constantly went for world punches instead or throwing basic ass knifes and I got to say "knife>Freezing someone solid" is a hell of a take.

Its legit just out of character for him to use his vamp abilities in a fight unless its regen which is passive, I mean DIO should by all accounts have his stinger eyes and mind control gaze in part 3 based on the secondary canon you mentioned but he simply never uses it at all.
not arguing on any side, just want to say dio did use mind manip in p3, it was like his dominant form of hax, until his fight with jotaro, then again, he is also a cocky mf, who somehow loses half his brain (pun intented) when fighting joestars

not arguing on any side, just want to say dio did use mind manip in p3, it was like his dominant form of hax, until his fight with jotaro, then again, he is also a cocky mf, who somehow loses half his brain (pun intented) when fighting joestars
I mean he uses it through a different method, like heavily different.

He uses those flesh buds while in P1 he uses his basic sight.

@Chritin oh and btw you fogot made in heaven and GER both can for sure hit gojo due to infinite speed
in fact, neither reach infinite speed per se, ger only has it for his ability, mih never reached said speed, im trying to advocate against the misconception of mih being infinite, but i still believe ger could possibly hit gojo, simply because of power null and if not that, he is getting incapped forever

but i still believe ger could possibly hit gojo, simply because of power null and if not that, he is getting incapped forever
nah GER can just null infinity though the infinite speed of return to 0, plus it was moving in erased time and flat out reversed it, so its both capable of touching gojo through infinity and just turning it the fuсk off.

in fact, neither reach infinite speed per se, ger only has it for his ability, mih never reached said speed, im trying to advocate against the misconception of mih being infinite
I mean its not infinite speed off rip hence it not being able to move in time skip, the thing will eventually reach infinite speed where it causes the universe to reset so at that specific point it can touch gojo, but I'd say that is pointless.

I mean he uses it through a different method, like heavily different.

He uses those flesh buds while in P1 he uses his basic sight.
just threw it out to aether, he also did use his passive fear aura, which is fairly potent, which could work instead of direct mind hax

nah GER can just null infinity though the infinite speed of return to 0, plus it was moving in erased time and flat out reversed it, so its both capable of touching gojo through infinity and just turning it the fuсk off.
sure i agree, rtz has inf speed, ger itself ? no. still enough to beat gojo

I mean its not infinite speed off rip hence it not being able to move in time skip, the thing will eventually reach infinite speed where it causes the universe to reset so at that specific point it can touch gojo, but I'd say that is pointless.
it was never infinite to begin with, rather just infinite acceleration, araki himself debunks this and there is nothing else implying that he reached infinite speed in the manga nor the anime, except for the poorly understood stand stat.

sure i agree, rtz has inf speed, ger itself ? no. still enough to beat gojo
I mean the moment RTZ is active Ger is also infinite in speed since it was able to turn around and talk to diavalo in erased time while everything was being rewaund and everyone else was frozen.

I'm sorry chat
But the repeated statements from Gege saying he gotta graduate from Eva. His limitless glaze of Eva. And the fact that there is 3 chapters more left when everything is seemingly over, is looking like the calm before the storm.
Tengen was quite literally skipped over despite the fact that she got consumed by Sukuna earlier. Kenjaku counting on Yuta and the others in a odd way, the 1000y old villain being that assured and confident is just too foreboding especially the last words given to Yuta.

Tengen straight up being skipped like that just hella sus.

Let's also not forget the time Gege said Bro ain't going back to slice of life at all from 2021 interview.

And Gege did seemingly fulfill having gojo indirectly tell Megumi about toji which he spoke about in 2021.

And the fact remains that the culling games hasn't ended yet.
Aside from that..

What Kenjaku said about Sukuna and Yuji is also notable. Besides that there's also the fact that the creation of Yuji is linked to Kenjaku, who did tons of other experiments especially one that allowed Yuji to become a compatible vessel for Sukuna
Who knows if there isn't something more hidden yet to be seen but is linked to Sukuna? Because Yuji did seemingly get Sukuna back into his body again.

I mean the moment RTZ is active Ger is also infinite in speed since it was able to turn around and talk to diavalo in erased time while everything was being rewaund and everyone else was frozen.
... he resists his own ability ? moving in erased/nonexistent timespace != speed feat. he also only started moving once rtz popped, until then he was seemingly "moving" without a single thought, just like epitaph predicted. meaning ger itself is 3d and as such, abides everything related to timespace, while rtz can affect things on this scale, even restoring a wholeass erased 4D timespace, could be possibly even stronger.

? It was moving through erased time because rtz was activated to affect it as well. That's it.

... he resists his own ability ? moving in erased/nonexistent timespace != speed feat. he also only started moving once rtz popped, until then he was seemingly "moving" without a single thought, just like epitaph predicted. meaning ger itself is 3d and as such, abides everything related to timespace, while rtz can affect things on this scale, even restoring a wholeass erased 4D timespace, could be possibly even stronger.
Ye it was just rtz kicking in.

Back