• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

each of those do have explanations tho...
I mean yes. That's the point...

We would think something is ass pull till it gets explained and go "ohhh now I got enlightened fr".
Yuji was dead for multiple hours longer than gojo. Came back through rct.
Died again and this time to Yuta. Revived through rct.
People who want to become q cursed object has to use a BV where they basically become "dead" as mentioned in fanbook as well.

Rika probably ate Kenny's brain. From a purely logical standpoint, Gojo's chances of coming back are higher
There is multiple questions on how Kenny's CT works and how he used to transplant brain. So Kenny's chances are higher. Even Yuta couldn't access to his stuff. There may be some binding vow for his CT.

Gojo got split into two and gone to heaven airport.

I mean yes. That's the point...

We would think something is ass pull till it gets explained and go "ohhh now I got enlightened fr".
Yuji was dead for multiple hours longer than gojo. Came back through rct.
Died again and this time to Yuta. Revived through rct.
People who want to become q cursed object has to use a BV where they basically become "dead" as mentioned in fanbook as well.
Ah my bad, misinterpreted what you were trying to say

Still, 3 alive 1 dead or 3 dead 1 alive. Gojo comes back someone else has to die. Imagine if after Nobara came back she just has a heart attack

Wait who come back after losing a brain?
Who's using a CT that operates under the principle "body = soul"?

Besides that, we're also told that not much of geto's own will remains after being dead for a year roughly. And gojo saw geto's soul. The only thing he can't see is that the one controlling that body and soul is Kenjaku's own will. Strange isn't it?

How can you also use somebody's innate domain aka mindscape, too? That's something Kenjaku can do. And so can Yuta.

Who's using a CT that operates under the principle "body = soul"?

Besides that, we're also told that not much of geto's own will remains after being dead for a year roughly. And gojo saw geto's soul. The only thing he can't see is that the one controlling that body and soul is Kenjaku's own will. Strange isn't it?

How can you also use somebody's innate domain aka mindscape, too? That's something Kenjaku can do. And so can Yuta.
Didn't Gege said Kenny find a way to store the CTs?

Back