• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Not really sure, I'm just against the notion that Sukuna can "tank" red. I think he scales to them in the sense he can survive them with non-severe injury, but Sukuna never tanks anything of Gojo's (same way Gojo scales to but can't tank any of Sukuna's slashes).
I think I was the first person to bring up Sukuna "tanking" red so I'm just gonna say it, when I say "tank", like 99% of the time I don't mean "took with no visible or little visible damage" I mean "took with no severe or major injuries".

Obviously Sukuna isn't uninjured by red but he's still able to survive it relatively well, even if he's amped a bit by DA

once you get into the mentality of "all the people who disagree with me are just dishonest and are liars" then you're probably too deep into your beliefs to have a valuable conversation on the topic
"Implying True form Sukuna is less skilled than Agito, Mahoraga and Grasshopper curse" 🤓

Yeah this is not dishonest arguments made by Gojo supporters in that thread. It all has to do with my mentality?

"Implying True form Sukuna is less skilled than Agito, Mahoraga and Grasshopper curse" 🤓

Yeah this is not dishonest arguments made by Gojo supporters in that thread. It all has to do with my mentality?
If you want to call out specific people, go ahead, but I can also list absurd cope arguments from Sukuna fans. I've been told heian era Sukuna would simply "figure out" the WCS immediately and modern Sukuna was just "rusty", I've been told that Sukuna held back on domain refinement to let Gojo be evenly matched, I've been told that Gojo is only 1F Sukuna level, I've been told that Yorozu was more impressive against Sukuna, I've been told that Gojo is closer to Jogo's level than he is to Sukuna's, I've been told that Gojo is slower than Kashimo, Kusakabe, Maki, Yuji, etc., that Sukuna has a secret third CT he never used, that Sukuna faked having brain damage ( 😭 ), like we can all list wacky arguments we've heard and make generalisations.

If you want to call out specific people, go ahead, but I can also list absurd cope arguments from Sukuna fans. I've been told heian era Sukuna would simply "figure out" the WCS immediately and modern Sukuna was just "rusty", I've been told that Sukuna held back on domain refinement to let Gojo be evenly matched, I've been told that Gojo is only 1F Sukuna level, I've been told that Yorozu was more impressive against Sukuna, I've been told that Gojo is closer to Jogo's level than he is to Sukuna's, I've been told that Gojo is slower than Kashimo, Kusakabe, Maki, Yuji, etc., that Sukuna has a secret third CT he never used, that Sukuna faked having brain damage ( 😭 ), like we can all list wacky arguments we've heard and make generalisations.
are-you-serious-excuse-me.gif

These are... certainly takes. Some of the takes of all time some would say

I did specifically said Gojo fans from that thread though? Did I said anything about other sites. Gojo fans also got crazy coping arguments outside the wiki. Bringing those here is useless. Which I don't care. I was specifically talking about Sukuna vs Gojo thread.

Edit: My bad. Now that I checked I should have specified. I mentioned site but overall that was pointed at the thread. That's why I replied to @Sir_sun_man

I did specifically said Gojo fans from that thread though? Did I said anything about other sites. Gojo fans also got crazy coping arguments outside the wiki. Bringing those here is useless. Which I don't care. I was specifically talking about Sukuna vs Gojo thread.

Edit: My bad. Now that I checked I should have specified. I mentioned site but overall that was pointed at the thread. That's why I replied to @Sir_sun_man
whether on site or off it's the same, and again if it's on site you can @ them. I'll even go first:

@Guacamolefletcher your take that Gojo is relative to 1F Sukuna and Maki is relative to 16F Sukuna whilst slower than human Naoya is absurd

my point is that saying "well Gojo stans say x and y" is a generalisation argument and doesn't excuse dismissing a position outright.

whether on site or off it's the same, and again if it's on site you can @ them. I'll even go first:

@Guacamolefletcher your take that Gojo is relative to 1F Sukuna and Maki is relative to 16F Sukuna whilst slower than human Naoya is absurd

my point is that saying "well Gojo stans say x and y" is a generalisation argument and doesn't excuse dismissing a position outright.
As far as I know, normal users can't tag other members of the site, so that doesn't work.

I just don't want to waste my time checking the thread again seeing how less those arguments makes sense. Especially there were 2 matches and Both threads has like more than 10-15 pages.
LMAO
Well my bad then. I'm just too lazy to check those massive threads. I'll try to dig someone up next time if I have time

If this is in reference to the whole extra arms not being an issue for Gojo then its not really absurd. I've probably given the example already, but Kashimo handled the four arms decently well, considering he's inferior to Gojo in h2h like everyone is; then there's the fact that Gojo fought a 2v1 against two abnormally tall opponents with reach like Sukuna and he did so brained damaged and holding back his ct.

If this is in reference to the whole extra arms not being an issue for Gojo then its not really absurd. I've probably given the example already, but Kashimo handled the four arms decently well, considering he's inferior to Gojo in h2h like everyone is; then there's the fact that Gojo fought a 2v1 against two abnormally tall opponents with reach like Sukuna and he did so brained damaged and holding back his ct.
Yuta and Yuji themselves offset the reach advantage too. The trouble is really just the extra arms, and it's more of a point for Sukuna to stalemate in h2h rather than turn around getting shitcanned in h2h

I mean they were aided by several ct, RIKA, and Yuji's presence
I mean their individual battles. Yuji proves numerous times that he can deal with Sukuna's reach, and Yuta had no trouble in that regard either despite struggling to adapt to using Gojo's body. The real trouble for Yuji was dealing with extra arms

I mean their individual battles. Yuji proves numerous times that he can deal with Sukuna's reach, and Yuta had no trouble in that regard either despite struggling to adapt to using Gojo's body. The real trouble for Yuji was dealing with extra arms
Oh yeah definitely. It's pretty crazy both them handled him well.

Sukuna rarely uses his additional arms in skillful ways. In the recent chapters fighting Yuji he's not using any grapples or combinations, just punching with two arms in the same swing trajectory like this, and Yuta in Gojo's body was lowkey ragdolling Sukuna. The only time I think Sukuna used any grapple techniques was with Kashimo and he only successfully did so due to a large speed difference.

Sukuna rarely uses his additional arms in skillful ways. In the recent chapters fighting Yuji he's not using any grapples or combinations, just punching with two arms in the same swing trajectory like this, and Yuta in Gojo's body was lowkey ragdolling Sukuna. The only time I think Sukuna used any grapple techniques was with Kashimo and he only successfully did so due to a large speed difference.
Yuta in Gojo's body fought one hand Sukuna. Sukuna didn't had enough hands for grappling

The era of manga is over after JJk smh. After that Japan can just blow up
Me when next manga takes everyone's attention for the fifth time. Two years later JJK is dead, discourse has become a wasteland of negative views on Gege's ambiguous sexuality, "Was Sukuna really wrong?" videos, and "Yuji vs X sorcerer" for the one millionth time.

You know Yuji also got cooked in H2H when Sukuna regained RCT and healed 3 of his hands.
When fighting Yuji all we get is him doing double-punches again, closest we get to any innovative H2H movement is him blocking Yuji's punch by moving his arm to the left with one hand before following it up with a hook from his other (something which doesn't require 4 arms to do).

When fighting Yuji all we get is him doing double-punches again, closest we get to any innovative H2H movement is him blocking Yuji's punch by moving his arm to the left with one hand before following it up with a hook from his other (something which doesn't require 4 arms to do).
Yuji did blocked the punches. Additional hands did do extra work on him. Followed by a knee strike.
12-fN2eQUbi6g7VS.png
13-HRtI8ESQV-2s0.png

Oh right. That reminds me. random stuff that I noticed and found:

In the fanbook, Gege makes a distinction between "Age of dead: X age" and "Character is X age". For example, the fanbook we have rn, aka the old one, lists Nanami, Mechamaru, etc (whoever has a profile format) as "Dead at X age"
Nobara who had also ""died"" back then, didn't have this listed.

Geto for example also has the "Dead at X age status" too. Ofc the fanbook only covers up to like chapter 137. Certain people's death like Yaga and such only happen later

You can check this yourself if you want.

享年 = dead at X age
年齢 = Simply just means age.

And in the Gojo booklet (the one that was released this month) 享年 isn't even written for his age. Just says "年齢: 29"

🫠

He's only ever either stat boosted or using power nullification, not both. I don't believe Domain Amplification amps stats, it just negates techinques.

Edit: When getting hit with red I mean. Because he does do both at the same time in the fight.
Pretty sure it's just power null. So technically its more just Sukuna is tanking a weakened red each time

Nah. DA does raise your output as well. Even SD which is said to be the less refined version of DA, is capable of doing this.

how, by any means, would gojo come back? Even with the greatest asspull I cant see that
Idk man. How did Yuji come back from being dead twice. How does Sukuna and the other dudes who lost their brain and yada still live on through a cursed object, and can also possess and take over bodies?
Shrug that's JJK.

Back