• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I mean running away from Six eyes not once but twice?
BTW, what happened to this being removed from Infinity?

The main cast agrees that Gojo's Infinity is impossible to bypass and is inviolable,[17] which means that the many Cursed Techniques they've witnessed are useless against him, which likely include Uro's Thin Ice Breaker, a technique that Yuta can use,[18][19] Kenjaku's Antigravity System Reversal,[20] and Yuki's Black Hole[21])

So what? He didn't do it, he didn't do it.
If he didn’t use it, there’s probably a reason. He probably thought it wasn’t going to work. Or if we go with Nanami’s beliefs it may have worked but Gojo wanted to prolong the fight because he wanted a good fight or whatever the hell

When I said scale I meant being unaffected by Blue itself. Like yeah the guy scales physically to the energy output but Blue's warping of space he doesn't scale to.
Wait that’s what we’re talking about? I thought we were talking about just him surviving the output/force? Then yeah Sukuna doesn’t have any resistance to spatial manip obviously unless we go with the black flash distorting space or whatever that bs was

They weren't as strong as Gojo nor the same threat, so the battles were probably more even and allowed for Kenjaku to survive
The fact he doesn’t get mulched by something with twice the output of blue means he can tank a blue

Having six eyes doesn’t mean they have limitless. Having six eyes would just give them good efficiency. For all we know their technique could’ve been a f*cking culling games tier technique (ie some f*cking weird ass hair thing like knives in their hair or some sh*t)
Didn't Tengen he lost low diff or something

If he didn’t use it, there’s probably a reason. He probably thought it wasn’t going to work. Or if we go with Nanami’s beliefs it may have worked but Gojo wanted to prolong the fight because he wanted a good fight or whatever the hell

Wait that’s what we’re talking about? I thought we were talking about just him surviving the output/force? Then yeah Sukuna doesn’t have any resistance to spatial manip obviously unless we go with the black flash distorting space or whatever that bs was
Gojo did used blue on Sukuna. Sukuna durability was able to tank it. I mean normal blue.
6-jFRmk15hQXpAj-m.jpg
7-57i88POViiSly-m.jpg

true form from the heian era or current true form, cause im sure there was a match between gojo and heian era sukuna and it was an incon
I still disagree with that conlusion because most people just argued that sukuna would fight the same as he did in the actual fight even though he'd have 2 more tools than he had during the domain fight and two more arms and while hiten is an unknown kamotuke gives him a rather solid offense option for when gojo's domain goes down to further amplify the damage gojo takes making it a far more scewed fight than it was in the actual manga and having two arms would also off set the actual neck a neck situation in the 3 min domain clash which would lead to gojo losing all of the domain clashes and dying.

Back