• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Im pretty sure that it was mentioned when you use a cursed technique, you will waste a lot of energy, but because Gojo has the 6-eyes he barely loses any energy, which I think might give him a superiority even against opponents of higher cursed energy

Yuta in terms of cursed energy completely destroys Gojo in any sense
I think you are hyping him a lot? I don't remember them mentioning that Yuta is far superior to Gojo in terms of cursed energy, it was mentioned in JJK 0 that Gojo could beat up fully awakened Rika but that means he will put his life at risk, so I think Yuta has higher cursed energy but doesn't necessarily mean that he is like, on a whole different level or far stronger...

I think you are hyping him a lot? I don't remember them mentioning that Yuta is far superior to Gojo in terms of cursed energy, it was mentioned in JJK 0 that Gojo could beat up fully awakened Rika but that means he will put his life at risk, so I think Yuta has higher cursed energy but doesn't necessarily mean that he is like, on a whole different level or far stronger...
image0.png

And I agree with that, Yuta has higher cursed energy as I mentioned above, my point is that it's not higher to the point that put him far above Gojo, if that was the case he would just stomp Gojo easily and not care about the energy loss because he is far superior and will finish it quickly, that's what I meant.

Geto says he would have a 98% chance of killing the entire Jujutsu High if he had Rika's awakened power.

Going by the Geto statement and the fact its "boundless cursed energy", I think is fine enough to say Yuta is far above Gojo's ce.

And I agree with that, Yuta has higher cursed energy as I mentioned above, my point is that it's not higher to the point that put him far above Gojo, if that was the case he would just stomp Gojo easily and not care about the energy loss because he is far superior and will finish it quickly, that's what I meant.
can't stomp him if he can't get to him right? Cant stomp him if he has no domain that's superior to Gojo's.

Last edited:
Geto says he would have a 98% chance of killing the entire Jujutsu High if he had Rika's awakened power.
And he is wrong, at least he is wrong if he thinks Rika can defeat Gojo, Gojo was there when Rika completely manifested, and later he said he could stop her, but he would risk his life to do that, Geto’s statement could have meant that he and Rika together will defeat Gojo, after all, he is a special grade jujutsu user, and Rika is strong enough to make Gojo think that fighting her will put his life at the risk, if he used her and started to fight ofc he will be a formidable opponent, and Im not saying that they cant take Gojo down in that case.
can't stomp him if he can't get to him right? Cant stop him if he has no domain that's superior to Goj
Fair, but I still don't see a reason to say that he is far stronger than Gojo in CE, it's just an overhyping statement that has no evidence tbh.

And he is wrong, at least he is wrong if he thinks Rika can defeat Gojo, Gojo was there when Rika completely manifested, and later he said he could stop her, but he would risk his life to do that, Geto’s statement could have meant that he and Rika together will defeat Gojo, after all, he is a special grade jujutsu user, and Rika is strong enough to make Gojo think that fighting her will put his life at the risk, if he used her and started to fight ofc he will be a formidable opponent, and Im not saying that they cant take Gojo down in that case.
If he's risking his life to stop her don't you think that implies superiority in terms of ce, at the very least? And yea it is in reference to Geto controlling her but still the fact he'd be risking his life just to stop her says enough for the ce argument.

If he's risking his life to stop her don't you think that implies superiority in terms of ce, at the very least? And yea it is in reference to Geto controlling her but still the fact he'd be risking his life just to stop her says enough for the ce argument.
hmm, yea? I mean who said Gojo has a higher CE than Yuta or Rika?
Everyone here agrees that Yuta has a higher CE than Gojo, no human should deny that unless he is a Gojotard lol
The evidence is the statement though. What else would you need?
Okay so because Yuta said he has higher CE that means he is far above Gojo in terms of CE, I got this point but I don't think Yuta’s statement means this, he has higher energy than Gojo, it doesn't mention the difference.
It could mean that, but we cant prove it so no need to assume he is.

Okay so because Yuta said he has higher CE that means he is far above Gojo in terms of CE, I got this point but I don't think Yuta’s statement means this, he has higher energy than Gojo, it doesn't mention the difference.
It could mean that, but we cant prove it so no need to assume he is.
I gave the difference, one is boundless, the other is not.

Yuta definitely has more energy than Gojo, it's just that Gojo's energy use is so refined that he's made himself into a perpetual motion machine whereas Yuta is just a really large reserve. That's how it sounds at least.

Basically what is its saying is Gojo's curse consumption is not like others its tiny thanks to the Six Eyes, Yuuta can have more CE than Gojo. For example:

Yuuta and Gojo at base (no CE) are on a power level of 1, with Yuuta's CE reserve being 100 and Gojo's being 50.
Now both Yuuta and Gojo increase their power level to 5 with CE. For Yuuta it took 25 of his 100, but thanks to the Six Eyes Gojo only used 0.001 of his.

This is the reason why can "never run out" and can also use a domain more than once since his consumption is infinitesimal compared to normal sorcerers.

I want to see how mad he will get when he finds out that his friend (Nanami) and his student (Nobara) got killed because he hesitated to use a domain from the start to finish Jogo and others xD.
Im gonna get mad if Akutami kept him sealed for the end of the story, to make sure that Yuji and the new generation are the heroes who will defeat Kenjaku then Sukuna.
Im afraid of him doing that, because when he was asked about Gojo he said that Gojo is the pinnacle of the story, so he might keep him sealed to keep him away from the main events lol

I want to see how mad he will get when he finds out that his friend (Nanami) and his student (Nobara) got killed because he hesitated to use a domain from the start to finish Jogo and others xD.
Im gonna get mad if Akutami kept him sealed for the end of the story, to make sure that Yuji and the new generation are the heroes who will defeat Kenjaku then Sukuna.
Im afraid of him doing that, because when he was asked about Gojo he said that Gojo is the pinnacle of the story, so he might keep him sealed to keep him away from the main events lol
to be real Gojo in the culling games would be really boring with him killing everyone, so it makes sense to let the new gen be the heroes. I think when Kenjaku launches the nukes then Gojo might come out but who knows.

to be real Gojo in the culling games would be really boring with him killing everyone, so it makes sense to let the new gen be the heroes. I think when Kenjaku launches the nukes then Gojo might come out but who knows.
i mean that the reason why he got sealed. if hes not then shibuya arc will not exist tho

"I have already set Itadori and Megumi's ending, but not Sukuna's" (More or less)
This is interesting, but it can imply that he is looking for a way to end Sukuna as well.
At the same time, it's telling us that killing Yuji won't end Sukuna? or Sukuna will find a way to manifest without Yuji

Pretty sure it's soft confirmed Sukuna wants to resurrect fully through Megumi since even with his binding vow with Itadori he's not as free as he'd like.

Megumi betrays the others and makes an alliance with Sukuna, Sukuna makes him stronger, Megumi fights Gojo (Gojo said there once was a fight between a 6-eyes user from the Gojo clan and a guy from Megumi’s clan who has the same ability as Megumi), Sukuna fights Yuta and Yuji together, Gojo kills Megumi and Sukuna kills Yuji, then Gojo joins with Yuta to fight Sukuna and both lose against him in a domain clash, Sukuna wins and rules the world, the end.

I don't like the idea of "the villain wins" but if what he said was true, that Yuji’s ending is already set, while he hasn't planned yet for Sukuna’s ending, then the winner, at last, would be Sukuna 100%
It makes no sense for megumi to betray the group, he is very loyal
Lol nvm, I was just creating theories, doesn't mean I want this to happen.
I want Yuji and others to win, I don't like it when the author kills all the main heroes, actually its the reason I dislike Akami ga kill ending in the anime

Actually, it would make more sense for Itadori to betray the group for his "being a cog" thinking. Should he discover that his real value is only to help sukuna and kenjaku, there is the option for him to collapse or accept fate (Or both)

I'm really hoping that Yuji dies in the end. Love the character and he honestly deserves better than that, but I feel it would be the most thematically in line for the series.

Right now, it makes the most sense for Yuji to die in the story

Maybe Sukuna will get freed but then later sealed in Yuji again, finishing his purpose of dying with Sukuna

New scene: Yuta does a black flash, replacing the scene where he uses more CE and punches geto

source: youtube leak

0098-026.png

In case people try arguing Toji was weaker against Dagon for some reason, here its apparently him at his height of power and I guess after he became a fushiguro he got weaker?

I prefer we give "Unknown" to Toji and Maki for now. Both are massively powerful compared to the rest, and I don't doubt that they are on the level of a Supreme Grade. Most of their fights is about them massacring everyone in physical terms

Although in theory it is possible to scale Maki to Naoya, in the same fight the narrator says that she was extremely weakened and damaged (Same damage that was killing her before the "transformation")
I mean you guys gave Yuki High 7-A and only gave Toji 7-c even though she praises him as superhuman. So yea the scaling definitely needs to be redone

Toji is a character that can stomp any top and mid-tier character in the verse easily but can't win against a god tier character, that's how I always look at him tbh

A question, when the 2 girls gave Sukuna a finger or 2 then Jogo gave him the rest and Sukuna awakened he told the girls that he will do one request for them and they asked him to kill Kenjaku, did he accept that request or not because I can't remember

Back